Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Four hours until the wedding......

Faith pov

AGGHGGGGGYUUHFSFJOURWEUOKNVCSWEYOPKNBDEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO THE MAN I LOVE!!!!!! My stomach is doing back flips. Madison and my bridesmaids are doing my hair. I already have my dress on, but the others don't. I can't wait to see the dresses Madison picked out! Eeekkk!!!!! They soon finished my hair and went to go put on their dresses. I can't wait to see what Madison and Ki did. I haven't seen the venue yet. All I know are the foods and where Caleb and I are going on our honeymoon.
Soon, the girls come back into the room. They were all dressed in turquoise dresses with lilac stashes around their waist. Madison came out in a long, lilac dress. Eeeekkkkk! It's almost time to go! All of us ladies step outside and walk to the limousine, it's pretty sweet Madison rented this. The venue was an hour away. I hope it looks good! Madison said she and Ki put forth lots of work. I lay my head down and felt myself drift off to sleep. I felt Madison shaking me. We're here! I step out into the soft, spring breeze. The bridesmaids and maid of honor lead me inside a building. They finish getting me ready to go outside to get married. Soon, an hour later, the bridesmaids had to go stand at the alter. I was left alone with Madison. A wave of panic flooded over me.
"Madison??!? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm getting married. Huhds! What if he doesn't love me?!? What if he says I'm ugly??!! What if he-" I ramble. Madison cuts me off.
"Faith. Calm down. Caleb loves you. If he didn't love you then he would never have proposed." Madison says, in attempt to calm me. It works. I take a few deep breaths. Soon, my dad, the flower girl, and the ring bearer came into the room. My dad takes my hand.
"You ready to get married Faithy?" He asks with a chuckle. I nod as the flower girl walks out, throwing white rose petals out. I grip my dad's hand and my bouquet of white roses, cyan and lavender lilies. Madison gets being me and hold up my vail. I soon step outside as the organ starts to play. I gasp as I look around. The flowers in my bouquet lined the path, the wedding arch filled with flowers and blinking white lights. Stars filled the night sky, giving a nice compliment to the strands of lights. More lilies dotted the chairs. I can't believe this is Accually happening!

Caleb pov

A breath escaped my lips when I saw her. She was beautiful. And her smile, it shined brighter than a million stars. She was perfect. I can't believe I'm doing this. I started sweating. Faith got closer, and closer. Soon, she was standing next to me, her eyes were gleaming bright with joy. I can't believe I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams!!!! I zoned out as I stared into her eyes.
        "Caleb Webb do you take this wonderful lady to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.
                 "I do"
         "And do you, Faith Less, do you take this dashing gentleman to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He continues. I see faith start to cry.
             "I do"
           "You may now exchange your vows.
             "Faith. The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I was in love. Our relationship had some ups and downs, but we made it. Faith. I love you with all my heart, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I say. Tears are running down Faith's face.
               "Caleb. I love you. From the time I saw you until death, I will forever love you. My heart is yours, and only yours. When we first met I never knew what was to happen. I was always yours, I love you. My life wouldn't be complete without you!" Faith says.
               "By the power invested in me, I pronounce you two, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest continues. I pull faith in for a passionate kiss. Everyone starts clapping. We part and smile at each other. I see a tint of red on Faith's face. She's so adorable. We walk over to the dining area to eat our cake. I grab a slice and so does faith. We feed eachother the slice. She gets a bit of icing on my nose. She giggles. Man. I love her so much. The rest of the guest start eating. I'm too excited to eat. I just got married to my one true love. I grab Faith's hand. She gives me a peck on the cheek. Soon, everyone finished they're cake and food. I then heard Madison on the microphone.
             "Excuse me! Before we start Mr and Mrs. Webb's first dance, I have a surprise!" Madison called. I saw a figure step out behind a bush

Faith pov

Oh............ My.................. GOSH!!!!! ITS APHMAU!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! She was my hero!!!!!!!!! My idol!!!!!! She then comes up to me. She's aged well over the years.
          "Faith! It's nice to meet you. Ive always loved your fan art, and I was so happy when Madison contacted me and invited me to your wedding!" Aphmau says. She then hugs me.
         "And now, the first dance of Mr and Mrs Webb. Enjoy." Madison said. Caleb and I walked to the dance floor. I was expecting Madison to put down the mic but she just cued the music. The music started. I recognize this song! It's "All of Me," by John Legend. Madison starts singing. Wow! Her voice improved since I last heard her sing, which was about seven years ago. Caleb and I sway to the music with the occasional twirl. As the last few notes play, Caleb dipped me and kissed me. More clapping. Others filled the dance floor. We danced for an hour before it was time to catch our flight to Hawaii (I'm so sorry faith)
           I just had to do one more thing. Throw the bouquet!  All of the unmarried ladies lined the floor. I turned my back to them and threw it. I heard lots of shuffling and squeaking. I turned around to see who caught the bouquet. It was Madison. She squealed with joy. Heh. She and Ki did an excellent job with our wedding. Ha. I can't wait to start planning their's. Wink wink, nudge nudge. No! I'm kidding. I say one last good bye to everyone as Caleb picks me up and carries me bridal style to the limo.

This is the best day of my life.

Don't worry, the story is not over yet. This book is going to reach 50 chapter, maybe more?

But I can't believe I made it this far. Thank you guys so much. Thank you for filling me with enough determination to get me here.

Honorable mentions:

faithless_14     Duh.
Caleb:      Duh
Night_Skrill support and for letting me tell you the rest of the book. And other reasons
Valowl222 : lots of support on my other books and becoming my first Wattpad friend
NikkiBiggs0 : probably gonna kill me
TokyoBRO : for dealing with me
Empress_Aphmau : for creating MCD
John legend: for creating All of Me, Faith and Caleb's song
Josh Turner: for creating my parents song,"Would You Go With Me"
Ed Sheeran: for creating "Thinking Out Loud" , Mr and Mrs Cody Sprayberry's wedding song.

I have no idea what I'm doing. See ya in the next chapter

Peace

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro