Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov

"Caleb............. Caleb..... CALEB!" Faith called from the bedroom. Ugh. What does she want now?!!? It's been a couple weeks since we've learned she was pregnant. So far, the baby is doing well. We are going to find out the gender in about two weeks. I've been running back and forth all day! The teachers have gave Faith a break- maternity leave- from school. Can you believe she gets to miss sophomore year?
             "Caleb........ I'm hungry!" Faith whined.  She's always hungry! Well. She is technically eating for two.
             "Ok, punkin, what do you want to eat?" I ask her.
             "Pickles, Swiss cheese, pumpkin bread, chocolate, diet soda, and chocolate icecream." Faith said. Welp. I guess it's back to the store. I grabbed my keys and my phone. I was about to head out before faith yelled at me. Again.
            "Caleb! When is Madison coming over to plan the baby shower?" Faith asked. Crap. I don't know. All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the door. Thank goodness! It's Madison! I let her in and explain the situation. I then rush out to get Faith's food.

~~~~~~~~

I arrived back home. It took me an hour to get all this food. I walked up stairs. Before I could open the door, I heard Faith screaming. I hope the neighbors don't mind all her screaming and yelling. I heard Madison say something. Probably a joke or pun. I slowly let myself in. The girls were standing in the door frame of the bedroom door. Madison then told faith a pun. I noticed her voice was quivering. Faith was now enraged.
              "THIS IS WHY NO ONE LOVES YOU AND WANTS
TO MARRY YOU!!!!" Faith yelled. Madison let out a small gasp. She just sat there. Faith continued her yelling.
                 "THIS IS WHY KI BROKE UP WITH YOU ALL OF THOSE TIMES!!! YOURE GOING TO DIE ALONE! NOBODY LOVES YOU!" Faith yelled at her. Madison then snapped. I saw her fist clenched.
                   "Awwwww. Is miss little weakling going to cry? Or punch me? Pfft. Go ahead. Try to hit me!" Faith taunted. Madison did nothing. She then grabbed her things and walked past me and out the door. Her expression was bleak. She walked out and drove away. I walked over to faith and gave her the food.
                 "Pfft I can't believe I was ever friends with that girl!" Faith spat out. She walked to the bedroom and locked the door behind her. I know faith is going through some tough stuff. I laid down on my temporary bed, the couch. It was late so I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.  I answered it.   
               "Hey Caleb, do you might happen to know what happened to Madison? She came home half an hour ago and she just locked herself in her room. She won't talk to me:" Ki said in distress. I sigh and explain the situation. Ki immediately hung up. Great. I guess we have to find someone else to plan the baby shower. I set my phone back down and fell back asleep.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro