Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov

"Caleb.......... Caleb......" Faith whined. I grabbed her pillow and borough it to the bedroom.
"Caleb........ Why isn't Madison answering my calls?" She continued. I looked at her like she was crazy. She took a bite of her chocolate bar.
             "Faith....... Punkin...... Sugar plumps (reference) You said all those awful things to her yesterday!" I said. She looked shocked.
              "But I didn't mean any of that? Couldn't she tell I was kidding?" Faith said. I shook my head. I then saw her burst into tears.
             "I'm a terrible friend! And I'm going to be a terrible mom!!!" Faith sobbed into her pillow. I comforted her.
            "Faith. You're going to be a wonderful mom." I said. She continued crying into my shoulder.
             "Now. Let's see. I will apologize for you." I say. Faith sniffles and looks at me.
              "You're the best husband ever, Caleb!" She said. I smirked.
               "I know sweetie." I reply. I exit the room. I grab my phone and dial Madison's number. No response. Okie dokie. Umm. Maybe Ki will pick up? I dial his number. He picks up on the fourth ring.
              "Whatdaya want?" He hissed. I explained my situation to him. He was only 5% nicer to me.
               "Well. I'll try to pass on the message, but Madison won't talk to me. She hasn't been out of her room since that day." Ki said,"I'll help plan the baby shower if you'd like. But still. Faith shouldn't "joke" about those kinds of things."
                 "Ok thank you! I have to go now!" I say as I hung up. I walk back into the bed room.
             "Looks like we are okay for now. Ki is going to pass on the message." I explain.
             "Thank you so much Caleb!" Faith replied. I was about to say something, but she passed out. I smiled. I walked back over to her and kissed her on the forehead. I walked back to the couch and fell asleep.

Couple days later.........

"Faith. You're having twins." The doctor said. What!?????!!??! I looked at faith and smiled.
                  "One boy and one girl. Well. That's it for this appointment. Here, Shae here is going to check you out. Madison hasn't been here the last week or so. I think she's really sick." The doctor said. A lady then led us out. We checked out and walked to the car.
              "Caleb. I can't wait for our family to come together." Faith said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro