Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Two months later....... Day of the baby shower

Kiki pov

Hgdsetoplgaqetjbdsropyeaqykvdedjiteeykklhbhdsstjkjfeehhys! Ugh! Planning this baby shower was a pain! Madison did help out a bit but I had to do most of the bulk. I grabbed the last of the decorations. The baby shower starts in a few hours. I made my way to Madison's room.
              "Madison? Are you going go with me?" I ask, knocking on the door. She opens the door. She is wearing her proper attire.
               "Yeah. You planned it when Faith and Caleb asked me to plan it. If you want, I could help with the last details and help you host the shower?" She said, melancholic. I nodded. Wow! I haven't seen her talk like this in months! The only time she would talk to me was to ask something normal. Dude. Faith messed her up! I handed Madison a bag of the decorations.
               "Hey." She said. I looked over to her. She flashed a goofy grin.
                "Race you to the car Kiki!" She yelled, running out the door. I laughed and ran after her.

Faith pov

Right now, Caleb is driving me to the baby shower. Ki told me it's not as extravagant as the wedding but oh well! I'm in a pretty good mood today! I just can't believe in 3 months I'm going to have a son and daughter! We pulled up to the convention center. Why they rented a room here? I don't know! We found the room and walked in. I gasped. This party is fancy! A big chandelier made of crystal dangled from the ceiling, floor to ceiling Windows, and a HUGE buffet! Caleb looked equally impressed. I saw Madison and Ki walk over to us.
            "Ah! What do you think? I tried to get the same foods from your wedding, but Kara was on vacation, so we had to go to Charlottes's Delicious pastries. (Ref.) " Ki said. Madison stayed silent. I couldn't blame her. Soon after that encounter, guest started arriving. Each and everyone of them cooed over how I was going to be a mom, or how big my belly has gotten. I mainly just hung around the buffet. I ate until it was time to open presents. Ki led me over to a throne looking thingy with presents around. I started opening several. Hmmm. Baby bottles, clothes, a crib, blankets, y'know. The usual stuff you get at a baby shower. After two hours I started to feel cranky and I stopped the party early. Caleb loaded all the gifts in the car. I got in and we drove home.

I'm so sorry this chapter is late and rushed. I'm currently sick and I'm about to go to bed, even though it's 4 pm here. Next chapter the babies are due. And then a huge time skip. I hope you don't mind. Oh and tell me if you get the reference. It's from one amazing game!

Anyways I'm rambling. My goal is to have the revamp of dream up by the end of the weekend. If you want to request ideas for that, let me know.

Peace

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro