Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Time skip. Timer skip of temmie

So time skip about.... Ehhh. Ten years

Faith pov

"MOM! MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!" I heard my ten year old daughter, Atlanta, yell from downstairs. Heh. She probably wants to show me her latest drawing or something. I trot over to Atlanta's room. These past few years have been great! We graduated college with flying colors, Caleb and I got a successful career in the music industry, and we had enough money to buy our dream house. Life is good. I find Atlanta in her room. She was sitting at her desk with a box of crayons spewed across her desk. A picture of a bunny was colored very crudely on a piece of blank paper.
            "Mom! Look what I drew! I'm the best artist ever!" Atlanta beams. So cute.
             "Ok! Let's go hang this up on the fridge!" I say. She cheers and picks up her drawing. We walk downstairs and to the kitchen I chuckle and put it on the fridge along with seven other of her pictures.
             "PUNKIN! TYLER WANTS TO SHOW US SOMETHING!" Caleb calls from upstairs. I groan as I walk back upstairs. I make my way back over to my other ten year olds, Tyler's, room. I open the door to see Tyler and Caleb sitting on the ground, a pile of wires are between them.
            "Mom! Look what I can do!" Tyler says. As soon as I look over, a machine whirls to life. A little robot spins around the room. Wow! I watch as the little robot picks up a paper ball and puts it in the trash.
             "His name is Mason!" Tyler exclaims. He beams proudly. My family is awesome. All of a sudden, my phone starts ringing. I pick it up.
              "Hey Faith!" I hear a rather cheerful Madison say.
               "Hey Madison! How are things and why are you so cheerful?" I ask her.
I hear her giggle.
               "Well..... Kiki and I have some news...." Madison trails off. I gasp.
                "OOOOOOO YOU ARE GONNA GET MARRIED?!!" I yell hopefully. This time, I hear a hearty laugh.
                 "Wha? Of course not! No! No no no! Kiki and I are going to come visit! We arrive back in town in two days!" Madison explains. Darn! I wanted to be matron of honor!  But I was still excited on what age said. I haven't seen Madison in ages!
                 "YAY! I'll get the kids to clean up the house!" I cheer.
                   "Well faith I have to go! Peace!" Madison says before hanging up. I turn to Caleb and Tyler. I call Atlanta up to the room.
                  "Kids, Caleb, Aunt Madison and her friend Kiki are coming to visit in two days, so get the house clean!" I say. The kids get excited.
                "Ooooh! Is Kiki that really cool guy who works with electricity?" Tyler cheers. I nod my head.
                "YAY! I CANT WAIT TO SHOW HIM MASON!" Tyler enthuses. He started cleaning up right away.
Atlanta runs off to clean her room.

I can't wait until the visit!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro