Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

No! I need to save the kids! I ran outside.
           "MOM! Help me!!" Atlanta yelled as a zombie grabbed her. She cried out in pain as it bit into her shoulder. I then heard a long BANG! I look behind me to see Caleb holding a pistol. I grab Atlanta and Tyler and pull them inside. I hug each of them tightly. Caleb shoots the rest of the zombies.
           "Faith. Go grab the barbed wire from the basement. We need to secure this place." Caleb said. I nodded and grabbed the wire and a hammer.
         "Kids. Stay together. Lock all the doors and board up the windows. Don't hesitate to destroy the furniture for some extra wood." They nodded and ran off. I went outside and started helping Caleb secure the perimeter. We finished as the moon began to rise. We go back inside. Atlanta and Tyler are paving the floor. I lite a candle.
            "Now kids. We need to do things." I say.  I then notice tears falling from their face's. I pull them in for a hug. They start sobbing.
              "Kids..... I know this is scary, but we need to stick through this. We will survive." I whisper into their ears. Caleb walks over and joins in on our hug. I love my family.
             "We need to get down to matters. First. Let's take a look at Atlanta's shoulder. Second, we start rationing food this instant. Third, we need to harvest the garden. Fourth, we need to teach you kids how to shoot a gun." I say. They all nod and we get to work.

Meanwhile

Madison pov

"Madison. We need to find shelter. We've been driving for five hours!" Ki complains. I look over to him.
           "Don't worry. We are almost there." I explain.
            "Almost where?"
            "Don't worry about it!"
I turn into the woods. I continue driving until I find it.
             "Here we are!" I say. I exit the car. Ki gasps even he saw it.
              "When did you have the time to build a tree fort??" He awed. I shrugged and cloned up the secret ladder. He followed.
                 "Well. I knew this was going to happen so I made a fort and I decked it out. A huge garden, armory, water, even solar panels that I stole from you!l I explain. He walks around.
            "This is so amazing! I'm not even mad at you for stealing my solar panels!" He gawked.
             "Yeah. I knew that when stuff got real, I would take you here. And if we never used it, we would pass it on to our kids." I continue saying.
              "What was that last part?" He asked. Crap. Did I say that part aloud?
                "Oh um. Nothing! Let's get some rest." I say, laying down in one of the beds.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro