Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov

I can't believe it was a prank! It seemed so real! They soon came back inside, snow falling off of them.
"It's really snowing out there!" Madison said. I then looked outside. I put my hand on the window. AHHH! It BURNS! What? I pull my hand back. Why is the window hot?? It's snowing! I watch in confusion as all the snow melts and boils away. We all run outside. Boy! It's hot out here! But its January! Why does it feel like August out here?!
              "This weather is weird..... I think Ki and I should head back home. This is weird!" Madison said. I watched as they gathered their things. Aw. We said our goodbyes and watched them leave.
"Hey Dad! Can Atlanta and I play in the yard?" Tyler asked. I nodded. Hmm. I saw faith go upstairs. Well. I might as well put up all the plates from dinner. I then heard Faith shriek. I ran upstairs. She was in the computer room.
I saw her trembling and looking at the screen. What happened. She looked over to me with terror in her eyes. I slowly walked over to the computer. I faced the monitor to see.........

Professor Jones?!
"UGH! Caleb.... The student I hated the most." He spat out.
"What do you want??" I growled. He chuckled darkly.
"Well.... For the past ten years I've been working on something to eradicate BOTH of you and your family. And today, it's going to work!" Jones cackled.
"Caleb.... I'm scared!" Faith said, burying her face in my shoulder.
              "BUT. For my plan to work. I have to destroy the world in the process." He continued. Huh?  Soon after he said that, I heard a loud crash outside. I race to the window to see a BIG air ship hover above the street. It starts dropping people? Huh? These people are limping? One of those people limo over to our neighbor, Mr. Karn's, house. He was sitting on his front porch. The person approaches him and hurls themselves onto him. I could hear the screams from the window. The person pulls themselves off of Mr. Karn. Then, Mr. Karen begins limping slow.
           "DADDY!" I hear Atlanta shriek. Several of those people were at the fence, clawing it.
             "Enjoy the Zombies!" Professor Jones sings as he hangs up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro