Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

Ugh! Where are the guys! They are supposed to be here! I watch as Tyler and Ki enter the house.
             "Ah! They're you boys are! It's dinner time!" I said.
              "MOM! Kiki has a robot in Aunt Madison's car!" Tyler said, excitedly. Wha?
                "Tyler. Go get ready for dinner." I sighed.  
                  "BUY MOOOOOOMMMMMM! The robot was really there!" Tyler whined. Ah. Such an imagination. Tyler awed as he went to get ready for dinner.

~~~~

"And then Kiki pulled a piece of metal from the trunk of the car and then he pressed a button and then it turned into a robot and then we talked about aunt Madison and how Kiki should be my uncle and how he got flustered around her and-" Tyler enthused. Ki cut him off. 
                  "Whoah uh. Hey buddy, why don't you finish your dinner?" Ki suggested. I saw Madison's eyebrow was raised.
                    "Oh really Kiki? Tyler wants you to be his uncle?" Madison questioned,"Ki, may I speak with you in private?" Madison and Ki got up and went into the living room. Then soon came back looking frazzled.
                 "Guys. It's snowing!" Ki said. What? I rushed over to the window. My goodness! It is snowing! I watched as the streets became covered with snow. This looks like the blizzard that happened all those years ago! I remember.... I spent that Christmas with Caleb. Such a wonderful Christmas.
                "Ooooo mom! Can Tyler and I play in the snow?!" Atlanta asked. I chucked.
                  "Heh. In a month moment kids. The snow needs to stick for a bit and you're not even dressed for snow!" Caleb said. The kids looked Down glumly.

"While we wait. I have an important announcement." Ki said. Everyone looked at him intently. He looked over to Madison.

"Madison. I've known you for over twenty years. We've been friends for some of it, but we've been more for a long time. I love you Madison." Ki said. Madison cracked a smile. We all gasp as he gets down on one knee. OMG OMG OMG OMG MY OTP!!! My OTP!!! It's finally sailing! Yay! I've been waiting for this moment for years!

"Madison. I've wanted to do this for a long time. I just have a question." He continued. Just do it!

"Madison. Will you-
BUILD A SNOWMAN WITH ME???" He asked. What? But. But I though he was gonna.......... DANGIT!
               "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!" Madison yelled.
                "Yup. It was completely scripted! We know you two wanted us to get married so we decided to play a little prank." Ki explained.
                  "OOOOOOOOOO GIT REKT!!! RUH RUH RUH ROASTED!" Madison shouted. I can't believe I fell for that!
              "Now. Shall we go build that snowman now, Madison?" Ki asked. She giggled and ran out the door.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro