Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

How could this have happened!?!? I then remember Atlanta's bite. She must've been infected. And when she turned, She probably bit Tyler. Oh my gosh. My kids are zombies! I see Caleb aim a gun at them. I jump in front of it. 

"CALEB! NO! We are not shooting them!" I say. He lowered the gun. 

'Why? They're not the same anymore!' He said as he aimed again. I heard Zombies bang on the door. Oh no! They're breaking it down! I run over to the window. A swarm of Zombies are out on our porch. 

"Caleb...... we need to go......NOW!" I shout. We start packing our bags. A bit of food, first-aid, extra ammo, our guns, ductape, and rope. Oh and our guns. We snipe a few zombies from the window. Their blood splatters everywhere. As soon as most of them are gone, we make a break for the door. I stop. I need to grab something. I rip Atlanta's bunny drawing off the fridge and stuff it in my bag. I hear a zombie behind me. I run towards Caleb, who puts a bullet though the Zombie's head. We continue running until we are out of the neighbor hood. We then stop to rest. 

"Faith........huuuh.......what do.........huuuuh.....we do......huuuh....now?" Caleb said, gasping for air. Gosh. What do we do? An idea came to mind. 

"We need to find survivors. Possibly start a community." I say. He nods as we set up camp. Looks like we are going to sleep in the trees, since we didnt pack a tent. we both climbed onto a tree limb. Lokks like we better hit the hay since we have a mission for tommorw. I felt tears fall. My kids are zombies.......

I hate life

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro