Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov 

Faith woke me awake. The sun was starting to rise. My feet thud on the ground along with Faith's. We pack up our camp and head off. We walked along side by side. Just like the old times. We came across a couple zombies and put a couple bullets though their head. I have to keep on my toes i cant let anything happen to Faith. I look around at our surroundings. Hmm. I think we are lost. 

"Faith.........I think we are lost....." I say. She snaps out of her map. 

"Shut up, Caleb, I know we are." Faith snaps. We then heard rustling. Faith's eyes widen as she loads her gun, aim my gun at the bush. I watch as something furry bursts out. It was a dog. 

Faith shrieks in delight. She goes up and pets the dog. It starts to whimper. Meh. Doesn't seem dangerous. 

"Aw.........poor thing.....Hey Caleb, what should we name her?" She asks. I shrug. 

'lets name her Clementine (Wink wink nudge nudge)" She said. I didn't say anything. I don't want to ruin the moment. 

"Aw...Girl, You must be hungry. Have some beef jerky." Faith said, digging in her pack. She fed Clementine some food. Next thing i know, faith is giving all her food to Clementine. 

"Faith..... i think you should stop." i SAID. Faith scoffed. 

"Awwww. Come on Caleb..." She whines. As soon as Clementine stops eating, she starts to growl. 

"Sorry girl, I cant feed you any more. Caleb is being a meanie." Faith pouts. Clementine jumps on faith, Teeth barred. I watch as Clementine sinks her teeth in Faiths arm. She screams in pain. I fumble around for my gun. I shoot clementine off of Faith. Tears are steaming off faith's face. 

Faith pov 

My arm hurts like heck. My arm is badly mauled. Some blood started pooling on the ground next to me, I would be crying out in pain, but i have a much more depressing thought in my head. 

Everything I care for always dies.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro