Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MEANWHILE 

Ki pov 

Madison and i have been doing good. Of course i had to teach her how to shoot a gun, since her aim is terrible, Like, seriously. She couldn't hit a balloon that was less than 6 feet away from her (True story) 

"Hey Madison, I'm going on a supply run, I'll be back later." I say, climbing down the ladder. 

"Okay, be safe." She says. My feet land on the ground. I grip my pistol. I take off into the woods. Hmmm. Time to leave me alone with my thoughts. Great. Wait......From past experiences, you should never leave someone alone with their thoughts and a gun. Oh well. I come across two figures. Hmmm they look familiar. Is that.................Atlanta and Tyler. I run over to them. I put my hand on their shoulder. They snap around and bite me. No...........They're Zombies! I scream. I shoot both of them in the head with my pistol. I look at my arm. Its bleeding badly. I don't think i'll make it. I heard someone run over to me. It was Madison. Her eyes well with tears when she sees me. 

Madison pov 

No............................NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I fell to the side. Her was about to turn. 

"Kiki!?!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" I said with force. He coughed out blood. 

"Atlanta and Tyler......They were Zombies....." Ki explained. No......This can be happening to my best friend. 

"Madison............I know i am about to turn.........I want three things...." He says. Tears keep falling. 

"Madison...........Shoot me before i turn.............Avenge my death..........and..........will you marry me?" He asked, pulling a ring out of his pocket. I don't say anything. i just hug him. He hands me his pistol. I take the ring from him and put it on. I aim the gun at hi head. 

I close my eyes as he stops breathing. 

And i pull the trigger. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro