Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

I woke Caleb up. It was sunrise. Now, it is time to search. I swung my feet down and landed on the ground. I grimaced. I forgot about my arm. Caleb came down beside me. We scavenged for supplies and continued off into the woods. Maybe we can find people/ Hopefully, we wont run into the gun-firing maniac. We head off into a random direction. We continuing walking. Hmm. I wonder where we are? Hmmm. I still can't believe everything that's happening.A sudden pain lurches in my arm. I gasp in pain. Caleb whipped around. I watch him sigh. 

"It's time for more pain-killers" He said, setting his backpack down. He actually been carrying my pack too. He's so sweet. What?!?! Just because it's the zombie apocalypse doesn't mean we still cant be married! I watched the sun slowly drift over the horizon. We found some extra rations on the way, along with what i didn't  feed Clementine. We ate dinner (If you could call it that..) We both then climbed up into a tree. I lied my back against the tree trunk. Those pain-killers were helping a lot. 

I watched as Caleb sighed again. 

"Faith.........I'm sorry.' He said. Huh? I sat back up. 

"With what?" I asked. He looked away from me.

"This whole thing is my fault. The Zombie apocalypse, Atlanta and Tyler....And you getting bit by Clementine. You would've been better off if you never fell in love with me." He sighed. I only wrapped my arms around him. 

"Caleb. I love you. I will always love you. You brought a light into my life. I cant imagine my life without you." I whispered in his ear. He finally started looking at me. His hand caressed my face. He lifted up my chin and placed his lips on mine. I disconnected and lied back down. Time to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro