Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov 

The sky started to turn into a milky-blue. Ill wake faith up when the sun has risen. In the mean time, i grabbed our guns and re-loaded. Cant risk our guns running out of ammo when we run into a zombie. The air was turning crisp. We eventually have to find a new home before winter hits. Hmmmm. I better check on the packs. I hopped down from the tree. The packs were sitting right when i left them on the barren ground next to the trunk. I then heard the crackle of leaves behind me. I whipped around and aimed my gun, but the figure was too fast. It already pinned me against the tree and had a gun resting on my temple. 

"You have five seconds to tell me where Caleb and Faith are before I explode your brains out" The figure hissed. Why did this person sound so familiar? 

"Look! Please! Don't shoot, My wife and I are Caleb and Faith." I pleaded. I cannot die, i have to protect Faith. The figure's grip on the gun loosened and they stepped back. I turned around to see Madison. 

"Sorry Caleb, I didn't recognize you." She apologized. Faith must've woken up. I heard her yawn. 

"Caleb, What's going on?" Faith asked, peering down from the tree. Her face lit up when she saw Madison. She hopped down and hugged her. Madison hugged her back. I looked on Madison's hand. Only now did i notice a shiny gold ring around her index finger. Faith noticed my gaze. She pulled away from Madison. As soon as she saw her hand, a surprised gasp escaped from her lips.

"Madison?!?! Did Kieron finally propose?!?!" Faith asked, giddily. Madison's face fell, but a smile crept back on. 

"Something like that, now follow me, I'll take you to my tee house" Madison said as she began walking. Faith and i grabbed our packs and followed.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro