Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

We followed Madison through the woods. This is awesome! Caleb and i now have shelter and Ki proposed to Madison! Ekk! I can't wait to start planning their post apocalyptic  wedding. Hey! A girl can dream. Madison also said that she could probably fix up my arm. Caleb keeps trying to ask about Ki, but every time he mentions him, Madison gets distant and a bit snappy. We soon arrived at a sick tree house. Madison ushers us up a secret ladder. Caleb and i gasp as we look around at the tree fort. Huh. I now know what Madison did in her free time. Madison goes into a room. She soon comes out with a plate of cookies. 

"Here, have some cookies!' Madison said. Caleb and I rushed to the plate. Oh goodness, it's been so long since I've had one of Madison's cookies! I notice she didn't eat one. Oh well, more for us. As i shoveled my fifth cookie. I started to feel sleepy. My vision started spinning. My vision turned dark as i hit the wooden floor.

I woke up in a cell. Caleb was sitting next to me, still unconscious. I heard the door open and a figure walk in. It was Madison. I begged her to let us out, but she didn't. Instead she snarled. 

"I'm never letting you out. Not what after you did." Madison hissed. What ever was she talking about!?! 

"What are you talking about, just the other day, we were best friends!" Madison snarled. She took the knife out of her belt and hurled it at the wall. 

"You were the cause of Ki's death! You let Atlanta and Tyler turn into zombies and they made their way toward here. Ki, being the chivalrous guy he WAS, asked if they were okay. BUT they bit him and i had to shoot him. Oh and right before I shot him, he PROPOSED! I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SHOOT MY FIANCE! HIS DEATH IS YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WOULD'VE BEEN GOOD PARENTS OR WOULD'VE SHOT THEM WHEN OR BEFORE THEY TURNED, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION, WOULD YOU?" Madison snapped. Great. Caleb and i are going to probably die here. And it's all my fault. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro