[1:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why do you like fireworks the most?" A man asked bluntly, he is never aware of the people around him. The girl beside him started to switch her view from the amazing fireworks display to the man that brought her to that place. The amaze, excitement and alluring beauty in her face can't vanish. "Do you really want to know?" She asked him.
"Yes. Indeed." He said as he leaned over her and cupped her cheeks. She blushed as the red firework came out. He can't see it. "Because fireworks is like our fate. I'm the dark clouded night, and then your joyful presence overcame me." She started to say it --- her confession. "I really appreciate your presence Harold," she said and then she caressed his hand and then she leaned forward him, she kissed her cheeks and then-----

"What are you reading Katherine?" My mom asked and then she started walking from the kitchen to my direction. I have a book in my hands that I just hide. I just found it on her closet, the darkest place of her closet.

"Uhmm.. Just a manuscript mom, its from our play," I excused and then her face turned very lightly, happy to hear what I've said.

"What? Are you in a play?" She said and then I nervously nodded. My eyeglasses slipped on my nose line and then I raised it up. My hair was already messing with my hair and I nervously get it up, make it cleaned and tied up in to a bun. "What kind of play?" She asked.

"Its actually nothing mom!" I defended and then got a slice of bread on the tray, catching another one to fill my hands. I ate the bread and then I started to choke. I started to fan my hands as I catch my breath. My! Its so hard to cover up for something! I coughed and then mom started to pour the water on my glass and give it immediately to me. "Thanks mom!" I said and then she nodded. "It's just a class play," I said.

"What kind of play Kath?" She asked and I just shrugged. "Anyways, bye mom!" I said and then she just nodded. I started to grab the book and then run upstairs to get my own bag and then I rushed to the door and leave mom a kiss on her cheeks and then I got out on the door.

I sighed in peace when I think that I'm secured now. This book is really catchy, I don't know but it got me. I never think romance books are great though.

When I reached at the school, many people are now about to leave because the classes might start right away. When I was looking at the book, I always started to wonder.

It don't have pleasant book cover. It don't have a great title because it says that the title here is just "My Fireworks" and I don't think anyone would like it. But anyways, I now regret judging it. If I judged it, I might not read the great story anymore.

My mom is an article writer. She was working on a popular newspaper studio and I'm really amazed on her.

I climbed to the branch of the tallest tree, so that no one can ever manage to bother me while reading. I am very careful to not losing my eyeglasses. I'm holding the book tightly so that we both won't fall.

When I was secured in the branch of the tree, I laid my feet back down and swinging it slowly.

"Ugh. I already forgot what page I am now!" I screamed because of annoyance.

I can feel the tree move because of the strong wind. Too bad I'm only wearing a skirt. I laid my head against the trunk of the tree, not paying attention to the ground or the wind.

I flipped the book open and then I started to remember the last sentence that I was reading a while ago.

"Because fireworks is like our fate. I'm the dark clouded night, and then your joyful presence overcame me." She started to say it --- her confession. "I really appreciate your presence Harold," she said and then she caressed his hand and then she leaned forward him, she kissed her cheeks and then----

"Why are you here on my territory?" A man asked. And I asked myself too. Why am I always interrupted when I'm reading?

I swat the book and flipped the page, fold it in two so that I can be freed from many interruptions.

I switched my view from the book to the guy. He looks like angel. He have a lip ring, a blonde quiffed hair on the side and those soft blue eyes. I can stare at it the whole day.

"Again. What are you doing on my territory?" He asked and then I raised my eyebrows. Man, he have manners.

"And how does you said that this is your territory?" I spoke back. He raised his eyebrow too and he started to be sassy. "Does it have your name in it?" I asked again.

"Yes." He said. I widened up my eyes. "Then show me!" I yelled, causing me to tremble against the tree trunk. I was panicking and my heart felt like I have ran a thousand miles away.
He held my arms and then he smiled. No. Erase that. He smirked.

"See this?" He said and then he pointed out a name that's carved on the place that I'm staying.
"It says Luke. And I'm Luke fuckin Hemmings." He said proudly and I started to chuckle.

My eyeglasses fell down the tree unto the ground. I can't see clearly without it! How am I gonna go down?

"Your eyeglasses fell," he calmly said and then I started to be teared up.

"Its because of you Luke!" I yelled and then he froze. "And how was it gonna be my fault?" He shot back.

"Because you make me move!" I bluntly said and then he smirked. "Because this is my territory!"

"Hmpph! Not yours now! You will be sharing this tree in the sake of my eyeglasses!" I said in full of authority.

"But!!!" He said and I cut him off.

"Whether you like it or not because I will report you to my mom!" I said and then I started to gather the book close near me and starting to walk back down the ground. I heard his sigh and it means... I won!

I smiled triumphantly and walked with my blurry vision. I hugged the book close to me because I felt a ton of butterflies are in my tummy. It felt funny.

Okay! That's the first chapter! I said I will make it on summer but I was badly bugging by it so... Here it is! I hope you liked it!

xxChey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro