[2:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luke's Point of view

I'm not fine at all. I don't want to study now! I just wanted to make music. That's all I wanted to do. But I just hate how my life was manipulated by everyone.

My brother's won't let me cut my classes. If I do, I can't even have my phone or even listen to music. My mom is away because she is now contracting every dealer in our company. My dad never talk to me and he just let Jack and Ben take over me.

It seems like I am the black sheep in Hemmings family but in the real side, I am not. I'm just tired. I don't have the thrilling experience in my life at all.

I joined the things that Jack and Ben like me to join. Like I should join soccer team, I should attend all of my classes just to have myself a free time. Its just, I am not me when I am manipulated by everyone around me. All I can do is follow.

And because of this attitude of mine, I have no friends around me. All of the people have their different perspectives for me. They may hate me, but most of girls didn't.

I have my girlfriends every month. I didn't even remember what their names are.

They are pretty, sexy, but all of them are just so boring and so naive. Some of them asked me for a date, and sometimes, I ask someone to have a date with me. But it's just for fun so I know many girls hate me and they are now calling me jerk. I don't care either. I just wanted to make my life thrilling that's all.

I walled near to the tree, the tree that I own. That's my tree since I started highschool. My dad bought this tree in exchange of my achievements. That's easy to impress him with just those grades. I bet he never cared about me anyways.

I hurried to climb on top of that tree, not wanting to see some of my girl suitors. they're freaking me out. They are pretty but still, I don't want them to be such head over heels to me.

I know I'm handsome but I am really sick with it. I need something thrilling and I should have to see it myself.

When I started to climb, I almost fall because of the tree is shaking. I knew to myself that I don't gain much weight for this year! There's someone or something inside this tree and I should condemn them here. Its my property and I don't do sharing.

"Why are you here on my territory?" I asked. She is a girl who can climb a tree. Thats nice.

I never have been seeing anyone who can climb a tree except for me. They're too busy living in the ground and I don't think it's interesting.

She have a book in her hands and she have a very long hair fell in her waist. She have a great eyes but covered by her thick round eyeglasses.

"Again. What are you doing on my territory?"I asked her. I don't want her to stay long here. If she have guts.

"And how does you said that this is your territory?"She asked and I was ready taken aback. She's not just a typical girl. Shes a confident geek! "Does it have your name in it?" She added.

"Yes." I said enthusiastically, making her raise her eyebrows.

"Then show me!"she shrieked and the tree began to shake. God. What if we both fall because of her? Ugh. I held her hands and she opened her mouth. I smiled.

"See this?" I pointed to the broad range of the wood. She raised her eyebrows.

"It says Luke. And I'm Luke fuckin Hemmings." I said and then she chuckled. I gotcha. She just make it just to know my name!

"Your eyeglasses fell," I calmly said and then she started to be teary eyed. She's such a crybaby!

"Its because of you Luke!" she yelled and then I froze.

"And how was it gonna be my fault?" I defended.

"Because you make me move!" She cried and I grinned.

"Thats my right because I fucking OWN this TREE! BECAUSE this is my territory!" I defended and then she stopped crying.

"Hmpph! Not yours now! You will be sharing this tree in the sake of my eyeglasses!"She said in full of authority.

"But!!!" I said and I cut him off.

"Whether you like it or not because I will report you to my mom!"she said and I just rolled my eyes. She freaking manipulate me like others. But, how did I have let myself get manipulated by that girl? I don't even know her!

She got down and I felt relief. She left already. But there's a chance that I will see her right here tomorrow, or maybe later! Its bad.

I got down too, making me go to my locker room and I still saw her. She's standing alone in the dark hallway, since it was the morning, the school isn't having the lights in the hallway.

I looked away when she looked at my way. She might recognize me because of my hair but I don't care. I just have to walk that's not hard!

When I am walking, every step feels like the ground is igniting. I felt like I need to have make a wise move. Its like every one step that I make is just sparking, fire is on the ground and my heart beats too fast .

I moved next to my locker and then grabbed my backpack and still kept my posture even though I don't know why I felt so afraid when I'm next to her.

"Nice meeting you. Luke fucking Hemmings." She said and she looked so hot when she cursed.

"Whatever." I said and she just laughed. I moved away and she started to walk right to her classroom too.

"So, you finally met the girl who can control you Luke." Calum said and Michael gave him a high five. Great. They're really helping me that much.

"I thought you guys are my friends?" I hissed as I slid up my soccer shoes and I laced it up.

"Yes we are. We're the real friends!" Michael cheered and then he chuckled. "Like 'we love you Luke!' " Michael cheered like one of y stalkers and he started to twerk in front of me.

"Thats a dope Mikey!" Calum cheered and he hit Michael's bum and then they are laughing their asses out.

I just told them about what happened yesterday. Thats freaking one day. I just decided not to climb to the tree now because I just don't want to. I just have my soccer practice by now and Calum and Michael are my mates.

"Well, we can't wait to see that girl that you're talking about Luke! You never looked like that pissed for a girl! In fact, you really love to play with them!" Michael bubbled up and Calum is nodding. I just rolled my eyes and then I started to apply sun block so that I won't get red again.

We walked out on the field. I seriously envied Calum's skin. He can be burned under the sun without getting red. He's so gorgeous.

"Drop that ball Luke." Hagrid said, one of my Asian classmates. He plays soccer too well. He even beat Calum on one on one battle.

"Yes," I said and I stared at the net guard, he is now guarding my ball kick. I stared at the ball, and then the guard again. Its the girl. I became mad and I hit the ball from the ground. The ball started to roll freely in the air, and then it hit the net!

"That's awesome Luke! Seems like you have your motivation huh?" Calum said and then when I looked at him, I just saw the girl again.

"What?!" I cursed. She can't leave me! She is bothering me since yesterday and I can't make her leave my mind!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro