[3:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luke is bad ass guy here. (Did I make it too obvious? Lols.)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Katherine's Point Of View

I entered the room. As usual, everyone is busy. The teacher just immediately gave us an assignment yesterday and guess what do they gave us? Its a fucking autobiography!

It's like.. all of the teachers that I have attended gave me assignments like that. Its just too tiring you know? You have to be creative enough and you have to write for a thousands words for always. Like it's really exhausting!

When the English class started, my classmates started to pass their works while me, I'm still looking for my work.

"Okay, Ms. Katherine Brooklyn, where is your work?" She asked and I am still rushing to find my English assignment

"Ma'am, I think I.. I lost it?" She raised her eyebrow and she have gone furrowed her eyebrows. She started to look at me and then she pointed the door. I think I get what she does said without listening to her own words.

she started to put her hands on her waist and then she started to look at me. I grabbed my bag and then placed it on my back, not wanting anyone to smile at me or even laugh at me because it surely intimidating me.

I just wished that nobody can recognize me. Specially that Luke Fucking Hemmings. I think he's so cool but his head is way too airy like a balloon. And I supposed to be the needle in his life. If he didn't get away from me, the more chances to be harmful for him.

I walked fast, not wanting them to look at me. When they started to smile, I shut the door and sighed in relief.

I walker when my feet wanted me to walk. Its like I am walking where my feet is taking me and sadly, I got in to the soccer field.

I saw the fuckboy no, I mean Luke Fucking Hemmings and he is on the penalty lane. He looked furious at the goalkeeper and he started to kick the ball.

"That's awesome Luke! Seems like you have your motivation huh?" The tanned skin guy yelled and then Luke looked at him and yelled "WHAT?!" I just don't know if the tanned skin guy is the one who he yelled at or me. I don't care.

I started to sit down in the bleachers and I can't take my eyes off that tanned guy. He's so gorgeous. I wanted to know what his name is. gosh. He's a soccer player!

I took my bag and got away. As long as I'm concerned, I don't want to be in love. I just wanted to have motivation but I can't fall. Because I'm just afraid.

When I am supposed to go, the ball rolled to my direction and thankfully I got it. When I was supposed to kick the ball, the pale skinned guy came and he smiled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about this." He said and I just smiled.

"Its nothing!" I cheered and then Luke came.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked. Here we go again.

"You know what? Better shut that big mouth of you fuckboy, I mean, Luke Fucking Hemmings, this isn't your territory 'kay?" I yelled and the tanned skin guy came which made me feel heat in my cheeks.

"Did you just called me FUCKBOY?!" he yelled. The tanned skin guy laughed altogether with the pale skin one.

"Oh, so she's the girl that Luke's been thinking 'bout since yesterday!" The pale guy mocked and then the tan skin guy clapped his hands.

I left here puzzled. They have been laughing again and again and then I just pushed them.

"Get out of my way." I said and then I started to walk, an arm snaked on my shoulder.

"Hi may we know your name so that we can help Luke to court you." The tanned skin guy teased and I just rolled my eyes.

"Katherine. Katherine Hannah Brooklyn." I said and then they nodded.

"Got to block you on Facebook," Luke said and I just gave him evils.

"Do what you want as if that's my Facebook." I said just to cover myself.

"Hi! I'm Michael!" The pale skinned guy said.

"Hi I'm c---" the other guy should introduce himself but the coach called them. I groaned and then they got away. It hurts.

"I will block you in Facebook Katherine!" Luke threatened but o just laughed at him.

"Just do what you want fuckboy!" I yelled and then laughed that cause my eyeglasses to fall in my nose.

"I am not freaking fuckboy!" He yelled and I just smiled. I got to see him in the tree to tease him more hahahaha.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro