[4:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katherine's POV

When I climbed on the top of the tree, I started to change it's features. I also have my name in it so whenever Luke wanted me to go, hi have my rights because he just carved his name here too.

When he was playing, I never thought that he was good at it. I just know some few rumors about him and I just tend that I don't care. But it seems to be different. I need to be near him just because I need to know what is the real mystery about him. And yet, he could give me some facts about his friends who seems to be nice and yet weird like me.

Thankfully I have the book beside me. I scanned my bag and then I searched for the black thick book. When I saw it, I am hurried to get it because of my excitement.

When I have the book, I hanged up my bag in to the branch, not wanting it to go nowhere.

"Because fireworks is like our fate. I'm the dark clouded night, and then your joyful presence overcame me." She started to say it --- her confession. "I really appreciate your presence Harold," she said and then she caressed his hand and then she leaned forward him, he kissed her cheeks and then the last touch of fireworks started to appear in the night sky.

"And so do I Hannah," he said that make the girl blush more and he just cupped her cheeks, wanting to kiss her for goodnights.

When the fireworks display was now over, everyone started to be disappointed and they fit in to awkward silence. They never knew what would happen next, or what would change for tomorrow.

"So, what..." Hannah reached her home, silently getting herself in the front porch of their house. "I'll catch you for tomorrow," he said and then both smiled, wanting the both of them to last longer but there's something, something that can't be last longer.

The first chapter was now over, yet I was left there dumbfounded. I never thought that this book got me attached with myself. Yet, I don't know who is Harold in my life.

I was about to flip the other page when I heard a shuffle here in the tree. I started to look down and I just saw the "OWNER" of this tree. Just don't get me wrong. He's still handsome with his black and yellow Batman shirt.

"So, the practice was now over?" I asked him and he started to look at me with a smirk in his face.

"Why? Are you checking me out?" He chuckled and then he laid on the left of the tree, just opposite of my back.

"No! And why the he'll on earth I will check you out?" I barked and then he laughed.

"Because I am handsome and you can just tell me if you wanted to date me," he said and then he looked my way.

"See? You're seriously a fuckboy." I teased and he gave me evils.

"I don't care about what you will say goof." He said and then he messed up my hair and then I just started to go red because of anger. But being an educated person, you should've not make yourself get even to a dumb person because you will just end up with their levels.

"Don't you ever call me goof." I said and then I started to look at the book, not minding his presence more.

"But you're one." He said and then he moved next to me which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey! We would've fall down!" I shrieked and cling on to the branch near me.

"Don't worry, I am an expert." He said and then he sat next to me.

"Whats that?" He asked and then I looked at what he's pointing. The book.

"Aah, this is an old book of love story." He just nodded his head and I just smiled at him.

"and what make that interesting? Its just plain black," he said pointing out about the cover.

"Duh! You judged this book's cover?" I yelled and then he just chuckled.

"Whatever," he shrieked and then he got the book in my hands and I just let him to read it himself.

"May I ask you one question?" I blurted out in thick silence and he just nodded. Maybe he got hooked with that book! He seemed to be silent!

"Who is the tanned skin guy?" I asked, desperate enough to know the answer.

"Oh," he said and then he closed the book and look at me. "Why?" He said and I felt my heart pounded fast, earning to grow a blush in my cheeks.

"Because... nothing!" I defended and he just started to laugh.

"You look so cute when you blush!" He said and then he cupped my cheeks that made me embarrass myself more. He pinched my cheeks and I swear it hurts.

"Just answer my question Luke!" I yelled and then he chuckled.

"Calum." He said and he lowered his tone. "Calum Thomas Hood. Why? You like him noh?" He cheered and I just shrugged.

"I got to stalk him on Facebook rather than you fuckboy. You're just nonsense to talk to." I said and then he acted like he sounded hurt and that made us fit in to a great laughter.

I grabbed his arms next to me and then I let him see the thing that I have carved earlier. My name UNDER a name in the tree? How come I didn't notice that?

My name that is carved there is K.H.B. while down my name is Kiane

Luke gone silent and he just froze, he don't notice me either. His attention was just in that name. That name must be so important to him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro