(17) THE DECISION

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In morning everyone in family came to know about the incident occurred at Mayavan. They became more tensed after knowing the flashback story of that incident shared by Krishn and Arjun.

Balram declared to take Subhadra to Dwarka for a few days. No one had nothing to say after that. They all agreed, silently.

"I can't walk out like this when the situation has got worse because of me, Dau!" Subhadra denied the proposal as soon as she heard about that.

"Don't be stubborn, Gudiya. You have to come with us," Balram's tone was firm, simply denying Subhadra's words.

"Do you have the doubt that my in laws can't protect me?" A hurtful look appeared on her face.

"They all are able to stand in your protection, but I don't want to take the risk. The reason of taking you to Dwarka is to divert Jayadrath's attention from you. He knows well that if he try to reach Dwarka then it will bring nothing except his death," he explained his point of view and possibilities of near future.

"Jayadrath is brother in law of Pandav brothers. This reality will take toll over them even if they manage to capture him. They can't mark his end," he knew that punishing Jayadrath severely would be difficult for Pandav brothers while considering Dushala who was pregnant at that time.

"Even, I don't want anyone to die because of me, Dau!" Subhadra was already in guilt of the threat which was looming over family in her name. She didn't want any sort of sadness for anyone due to her, not even slightly.

"Please, try to understand, Gudiya. Jayadrath won't mend his ways. Till when he should be forgiven? Not anyone but his evilness will lead his end sooner or later," He tried to make her see through his reasoning sense.

"I can't come with you, Dau. I won't. Don't try to convince me anymore. Please, accept this decision of mine if you trust me," she joined hand, pleadingly.

He remembered how he didn't even consider her during the most important decision of her life. That reminiscence calmed down the rage inside him.

"Once, I hadn't asked your opinion about your marriage, and had fixed your marriage. This time I won't oppose you. Take care, Gudiya!" Raising his hand, he caressed her hairs, affectionately.

"Don't forget that your brothers are never far from you. You are always under our close watch," after giving his consent he captured her in a hug before leaving from there.

Subhadra started to remain dull after her brothers' departure. Even, none was in usual mood after that. The shadow of uncertainty had covered everyone's mind filling their hearts with endless chaos.

The warmth of love in between Arjun and Subhadra had nowhere to be found and feel.

"Subhadra, we have taken a decision in concern of situation," Arjun spoke to Subhadra on one fine day.

"What's that decision?" She asked.

"We decided to destroy Mayavan as it had become a threat to the security of Indraprastha. Jayadrath knows each details about that. So, it won't be safe to allow Mayavan to be a part of pleasure of royals of Indraprastha," his voice slowed down looking at her unpleasant expression.

"It's not only a hub of pleasure of royal family, but it also holds many pleasant memories of Draupadi jiji along with you brothers. How can you all think about destroying Mayavan?" Draupadi had shared her happy memories connected to Mayavan with Subhadra, and Subhadra just couldn't forget Draupadi's bright smile at the very mention of that place.

"Sorry, but we have to," Strictness acquired his eyes as a sovereign.

"But, at least do consider what I have said," she too didn't give up, simply.

"I don't want anymore argue over this matter. The decision is final, and it won't be changed," repeating the decision he went away.

On that day, Subhadra went out of palace to have some fresh air where no conflict and no chaos would be around her. She didn't inform about this to anyone.

After taking a stroll she stopped at a deserted place. No one was there. The air was all calm. She sat on a stone rewinding the recent few days of her life.

Suddenly, she felt someone's presence around herself, and the person was none other than Jayadrath. He started to blabber many things to Subhadra. At last,

"Don't make me wait anymore, Dear. Now, come with me," Jayadrath was going nearer to Subhadra.

He was expecting her to get panicked, but instead of that her playful smile shocked him.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro