(18) CULPRIT CAPTURED

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Jayadrath was confused noticing a smirking Subhadra at that time sounds of horses were heard. Looking at back, he saw Pandav brothers were approaching there riding their horses. Climbing down, they walked near Jayadrath making him start count down for his bad time.

"Why are you so shocked, dear brother in law? At least, give us a chance to explain," Nakul threw a funny look at fear loaded Jayadrath.

"What had you thought that we couldn't know about your stay at Indraprastha in disguise? We had been observing your each move since we discovered about your disguise," Arjun too imitated Nakul's look.

"How did you come to know about this?" Jayadrath asked.

"What a silly question! You had sent your people into our palace to keep watch over us, hadn't you? Your game turned on you. We got to know about you from them only," Bheem too joined his brothers in terrifying Jayadrath.

In actual, Jayadrath had sent some maids and attendants to palace of Indraprastha whom Draupadi heard talking among themselves. She informed that to everyone, and they started to follow each move of those people, and reached near Jayadrath.

The dullness in palace and distance in between Arjun and Subhadra, everything was a part of the plan prepared by Indraprastha royals.

Pandav brothers shared smiling glances among themselves remembering the flashback story of trapping Jayadrath.

"You can't kill me. You can't make your only sister widow and lonely, and most importantly you can't make her unborn an orphan," gaining confidence, Jayadrath spoke out.

Jayadrath's over confidence of not getting punished in any way made him confess each details about of his crimes he had committed till then.

"And you don't have any proof to punish me. After all, the great emperor Yudhishthir can't punish anyone who hadn't done any such harm to his family. You can't give any severe punishment to me. You just can't," at the end of his statements, he laughed showing his foolishness

"Really! Do you think like that? Then turn towards us," Jayadrath got shocked once more after hearing Balram's voice.

Turning towards that direction, Jayadrath found that Balram and Krishn along with some other people were standing there. Those people were the kings of friendly kingdoms of Sindh, Jayadrath's own kingdom.

"They are your close friends, right? Now, we have them as our witnesses who have seen and heard you confessing all your crimes," Balram smiled, sarcastically.

"You both! You both had left Indraprastha. Then how come.......," Jayadrath was at loss of words.

"Yes, we had left, but only to come back with these kings. You would have accused us if we had brought the kings who were friendly with us. That was why we had brought your friends. Now, they will be witnesses against you," Krishn replied with a playful smile making Jayadrath's evil mind stop working.

"Jayadrath, you don't have any way to escape," Arjun concluded.

"Please, forgive me. Just for once, forgive me. Don't punish me," Folding his hands, Jayadrath fall down near Yudhishthir's feet hoping he would pity on him.

"No, it's not possible now. You will be punished for conspiring against the family of emperor of Aryavrat. I announce that your kingdom won't have any freedom from now onwards," Yudhishthir declared the punishment had been decided for Jayadrath.

"We aren't capturing your kingdom. We are capturing you in your own kingdom. The friendly kingdoms of Dwarka and Indraprastha will establish their army camps inside your kingdom and at the boarder of your kingdom," noticing Jayadrath's bewilderment, Yudhishthir made everything clear to him.

"You will be the king, but won't have any freedom of conspiring against us or against anyone. You will be under grip of close watch which will be glued over you for forever," Arjun's words pushed Jayadrath's mind to imagine his future.

"Count us in this mission," One more voice gained everyone's attention.

The owner of voice was none other than Duryodhan. He had come there with some of his brothers.

"I know that I wasn't not expected here, but I had realised that reputation was so important for a respected royal. When I was stared with accusation filled eyes at assembly of Indraprastha on that day I had felt ashamed for the first time in life. So, I had decided to leave conspiracy for a good," Duryodhan walked at the middle where everyone could listen him, clearly.

"I had decided neither I would do conspiracy nor I would support any conspiracy. If I had declared my decision without any action then none would have trusted me. So, today I am declaring my decision with action. The army of Hastinapur will also establish camp inside and outside Sindh. After all, our sister is living there with this man," for the first time in his life Duryodhan had earned praising stares for himself. He was feeling good at the moment.

The vibes of content and cheerfulness were spread over after Duryodhan's confession.

"I am apologizing you all for all the conspiracies done by me. I hope to get forgiveness," Duryodhan joined hands in front of Yudhishthir.

"Of course, you are forgiven, Duryodhan. We are so glad to see that you have realised the value of respect and reputation. You are always our family. Let's accept each other for the prosperity of our clan," separating joined hands of Duryodhan, Yudhishthir patted on Duryodhan's back, gently.

Duryodhan reciprocated Yudhishthir's gesture with genuine smile.

Everything was resolved, finally. Duryodhan along with his brothers left for Hastinapur. Jayadrath was sent to his kingdom with a portion of army of Indraprastha. The kings who had come with Krishn and Balram departed for their respective kingdoms.

The royals of Indraprastha along with Krishn and Balram had a great time while returning to palace with the good news.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro