(5) AT ASSEMBLY (A)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Krishn's arrival itself was a relaxation for Pandav brothers, and along with that he had brought a solution to the current situation. Krishn had suggested to kill Jarasandh for accomplishing Rajsuya yagya which was so necessary for attaining freedom of Indraprastha.

Jarasandh had captured eighty six kings of different kingdoms in his prison. After completing the count of hundred he planned to sacrifice their lives near Lord Shiva to make himself immortal. So, after killing Jarasandh and freeing those eighty six kings there would be no obstacles for Rajsuya yagya.

Jarasandh's death was almost impossible, because he wasn't an ordinary human being. He was born in two pieces from wombs of his two mothers. When a demoness named Jara joined those two pieces Jarasandh formed as a normal newborn.

Krishn suggested Bheem and Arjun to join him in the mission. Arjun thought to meet Subhadra before leaving.

"Bhadrey, why are you this much angry on me?" Arjun heard Krishn's voice in Subhadra's chamber.

"I have my reason," Arjun peeped inside to witness subhadra looking at Krishn, grumpily.

"And what's that?" Krishn masked an innocent look on his face.

"As if you don't know! You got time for me now! Tomorrow morning you have to leave. So, you should take rest now," Subhadra huffed looking at other side.

"We still have one night to talk and spend time," he moved towards the side she was looking at.

"I don't want you to feel drowsy during journey. It will be uncomfortable for you," she changed the side of her sight again.

"You care for me this much yet remain angry with me! Sometimes, I feel like you aren't that innocent sister of mine whose innocence is a great admiration of mine," getting no other option he teased her to gain her full attention towards him.

"Then you aren't my brother also," she returned his words back to him.

"Really! Say it in front of everyone," a mischievous smile was glowing on his face.

"Yes, I will say," she replied.

"So, challenge!" He forwarded his hand to her.

"Challenge accepted, and Good night," she gripped his hand for a short, and took her hand back, quickly.

Krishn left from Subhadra's room after ensuring her sleep. Arjun too had to return after that.

Arjun departed for Magadh(Jarasandh's kingdom) along with Bheem and Krishn. Bheem killed Jarasandh in the duel following Krisnh's instructions.

After returning to Indraprastha even Arjun didn't get convenient time to have a conversation with Subhadra as many of the tasks had to be accomplished for Rajsuya yagya. Invitations had sent to various kingdoms. Preparations had completed in time, and Pandav brothers walked towards assembly to embrace the most beautiful dream of their lives.

Yudhishthir sat on the throne along with Draupadi. Before being the emperor of whole Aryavrat Yudhishthir had to worship a highly respected person accepting him as his guide for ruling, faultlessly.

Krishn had been a guide and protector for Pandav brothers. So, Krishn was chosen for the honour. When yudhishthir and Draupadi was going to worship Krishn a known voice rang in air.

"Stop! Don't do this, Maharaj!" the voice forbade.

Everyone looked at the direction of that voice to find the person was none other than Subhadra.

"What happened, sister? Why did you stop us?" Yudhishthir was astonished after listening Subhadra.

"Because, the person sitting in front of you isn't my brother," She replied.

Arjun remembered the conversation of Krishn and Subhadra he had heard on the night before journey to Magadh.

"What kind of childishness is this, Subhadra? For winning the challenge against Madhav how can you messing at assembly?" Walking towards Subhadra, Arjun scolded her in a slow voice which was audible only to him and her.

"Bhadra, why are you saying such?" Draupadi tried to know the actual truth from Subhadra.

"I am saying the truth. He's not my brother," Subhadra repeated her statement.

"Subhadra, please! I request you to be quiet. It's not a place to play pranks," Arjun spoke with a strict expression.

"Poor princess Subhadra! You had rejected me to marry this person! He doesn't support you. Even, he doesn't trust you. I really pity you," Duryodhan mocked Subhadra.

"Arjun is having his year with his first wife, Jyeshth. When he comes back to princess Subhadra to start married life with her then he may think about pleasing her through his trust and support," Dushasan too joined Duryodhan in criticizing the duo.

"These guys of Yadav clan don't know anything about royalty. They don't even know about the value of discipline and seriousness. They aren't royals even," later, Shishupal started to abuse Krishn without any break.

"Halt, Shishupal! You have completed the count," a voice startled everyone.

When everyone found the owner of the voice his face shocked them to no end.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro