(6) AT ASSEMBLY (B)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everyone turned back to see another Krishn. Actually, he was the real Krishn, and person whom Yudhishthir was about to worship was Paundrak who was a lookalike of Krishn.

"There comes my brother," Subhadra side hugged Krishn.

"You have freed me, Bhadrey!" Krishn caressed Subhadra's head softly.

"Paundrak had trapped me into an illusion from where I couldn't be free untill anyone of my dear ones recognise the difference in between me and Paundrak. My sister had recognised that. Hence, I got free, and came here," Krishn revealed the secret.

"He's lying. I am the real Krishn," Paundrak was nervous after noticing suspicious gaze at himself.

"If you are real Madhav then answer some of our questions," Arjun along with Draupadi bombarded questions over Paundrak leaving him completely speechless.

"Hence, it's proved that he's not my brother," Subhadra concluded.

"Whoever Krishn is he's always a cheater and coward. He only knows some magic to fool everyone. If his magic works then fine or else he saves himself putting the blame on others. To hell with him and his maya!" Shishupal jumped in between to abuse Krishn again.

"Enough, Shishupal! You have lost the right of being alive anymore," Krishn called Sudarshan chakra(his celestial weapon) filling the assembly with a divine glow.

In a blink of eyes Sudarshan chakra beheaded Shishupal and Paundrak who was trying escape from there taking advantage of the situation.

Yudhishthir and Draupadi completed worship of Krishn, quickly. Then Yudhishthir and Draupadi wore the crown of emperor and empress.

"I have something else to share, Maharaj. Someone from our family was associated with Paundrak in this conspiracy," Subhadra spoke up swiping away colours from some faces.

"Who's he, sister?" Yudhishthir asked.

"He's none other than Yuvraj Duryodhan and his uncle," Subhadra glared at Duryodhan.

"How can you accuse us like this? Is this the way you should behave with your guest? Moreover, do you have any proof?" Duryodhan smirked after uttering the last question.

"We believe our sister, Duryodhan. She doesn't need to prove herself, and your past records are sufficient enough to prove you as a culprit," a furious Bheem came forward to support Subhadra.

"You may not need prof, but the royal society present here needs proof. You can't just simply accuse us like this," Shakuni's evil mind played its part with the confidence of saving himself and his nephews.

"Prove your words or else ready to face Hastinapur at war field," Dushashan shouted noticing silence of opposition.

"No need of that. I have proof," Subhadra's words shocked the evil trios.

"I want to call someone, Maharaj!" Yudhishthir nodded his head permitting Subhadra.

Subhadra indicated the gateman to get someone inside. After a short, that person entered into assembly with folded hands and lowered head.

"He's the person who had led bhratashri out of palace in excuse of asking his help for something. I had seen that, and had followed them, but couldn't find anyone," Subhadra started to narrate about the man she had called in.

"When I felt suspicious about the ongoing I went out of palace again, found the residence of this person with help of locals, made him confess the truth, and brought him with me, finally!" explaining the whole incident she sighed to catch enough air for breathing.

"Here's the bag of coin he was given for accomplishing his task. This coin contains royal emblem of Hastinapur which can only be found near any royal of Hastinapur," taking the bag of gold coin from the man she handed that to Bheem who was standing nearer to her.

"Do you need any other proof? Why are you so silent, bhrata Duryodhan?" Nakul's mocking glare was enraging Duryodhan.

Silence prevailed in the air as Duryodhan and Shakuni had nothing to argue. Their conspiracy was exposed, and everyone was looking towards them with detest.

"Maharaj, you can't let them go without any punishment because they belong to our family. It will convey wrong message to whole Aryavrat," Draupadi broke the silence leading the further proceeding.

"Panchali is right. You should announce their punishment. It will be your first announcement as the emperor of Aryavrat," Sahdev too joined Draupadi.

"I announce all the kingdoms of Aryavrat will boycott Hastinapur for six months. No kingdom will keep any kind of relationship with Hastinapur during this period of time," after a short pause Yudhishthir declared the first announcement as an emperor.

Duryodhan along with Shakuni and Dushashan left the place after throwing dangerous glare for one last time at everyone of Pandav family, especially at Subhadra.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

The moments of protagonists will come at next one even though it's not a happy one.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro