Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lia

Have you ever read manga or watched animes in which when the hero does something 'doki-doki' towards the heroine like for example he kisses her or something.

Then the next morning the heroine wakes up and looks at herself in her mirror, and when her eyes lands on her lips she just starts to blush profusely like blush REALLY HARD just because of remembering the kiss she had with him.

She goes to school anyway, and when she meets him she couldn't face him despite the embarrassment.

I found that very cliche. VERY.

But now here I am, waking up screaming as soon as I saw my palm. Its no big deal. I was just overreacting as if Jeonghan pecked my hand with red lipstick on.

Which better not happen because no lipstick, please.

Seungcheol hyung scared the frick out of me by bursting into my room when he heard me screaming. Or I scared him. When I asked him why he was so worried he told me that he expected a spider in my room and was ready to burn my room down. Unfortunately, going to burn the whole house along.

I didn't want to come out of my room since Jeonghan was probably in the living room - he lives on the couch - stuffing his face with breakfast. Gosh, that guy. Sometimes I couldn't even have breakfast because he ate all of it.

Seungcheol hyung had some meeting at his cafe with some rich ass people who wanted our cafe to open a booth at their opening ceremony. I don't know what it was all about, but I could tell those were good news.

I threw myself back on the bed and just rolled about in my blankets. I didn't even bother opening the curtains because darkness is bae. Well not actually. I just don't like it when sunlight hits on my phone and you can't see a thing even when your brightness is on high.

Its been a long time I haven't seen the meanie couple much these days. Probably working their asses off at the kitchen counter. Or maybe on the kitchen counter...ha..no.

God I should really stop Jisoo should send me some holy water right now.

Speaking of Jisoo, I wonder how he's doing? Last time I tried calling Mrs. Hong but she wouldn't answer. So I tried sending an email but it looks like it hasn't been sent, its been two months and she didn't even bother replying. I can't even contact her anymore.

Right in front of my bed was the pale blue wall dad painted, cotton clouds hanging above me, and the newly bought dreamcatcher Jeonghan gave me, with no feathers.

I'm starting to doubt that there's no point in buying me that, I haven't seen any feathers like he used to say. You expect me to go and climb trees just for a festher? No.

"Lia! There's a letter for you!" Jeonghan's voice echoed through the hallway.

I buried my head in my pillow, 'Shit.'

A paper envelope slid under the gap of my door, and I was so thankful to Jeonghan for doing that because I did not want to come out of my room. And face that smug face of his.

The letter wasn't exactly for me, its actually for the Choi family. I should show this to hyung but he already left for the meeting stuff? Not yet maybe, I heard him talking to Hansol when I got up to toake the letter.

I started to read the letter.

'Choi Family,

The news about Choi Junho's death is still in process of investigation. Current clues of the victim's death are put on hold, due to our inability to trace further information of the victim's death.

Furthermore, we would like to inform you of Choi Junho's debts, in which the house that he bought was not listed in the confirmation contracts of house purchase, which leads to the act of illegally buying a house.

A reminder that his debts must be paid in a within a week, or the house will be taken and put on sold.

Your cooperation on this case would be very appreciated.'

"Dad....illegally bought this house..?"

That's when I ran after Seungcheol hyung.

"Hyung! Wait there's a letter about dad-"

I slipped and hit my head on the kitchen counter.

And that's when I blacked out.

• • • • •

I'm so mean HAHAHAHA no

This is cliche but idgaf

And no she doesnt get amnesia

A short chapter sorry not

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro