Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lia

A few days later I left the hospital, the bruise was gone, thankfully. Everything was normal of course, except my relationship with Jeonghan. Therefore a new friendship starts to bloom, although I would say its not exactly a friendship.

Hansol's school went back to normal, though the construction still goes on. Its just that the students weren't allowed in that area. He whined about that like mostly five times a day.

Oh and to tell you the truth my relationship with Jeonghan is still awkward because I'm still confused, so bear with me.

"You okay now?" Jeonghan asks me, placing the toast on the table. I yawned and nodded a little.

Seungcheol hyung is busy as usual - he's so busy now I wish we could spend time together again like how we used to when I first arrived here. We didn't even go to the movies, and I wasn't planning on going with Jeonghan either, even if Seungcheol hyung suggested that.

I pulled out a chair and sat down, my eyes half open.

"Aigoo~ you've been asleep for twelve hours, how are you still sleepy?" Jeonghan asks me as he sits across the table.

I shrugged, "I'm still tired though."

"Well, you can go back to sleep after this if you want to. Nobody's gonna mind." He says happily. I'm not going to do that though, I got shopping duty today. Might also ask Hansol to come along and help.

"Have you eaten?" I ask him.

"Yeah I did. Breakfast duty today, woke up early." Jeonghan answers, stirring rhe foam on his coffee.

Silence.

God, please just let me live.

"Why are you so quiet these days? I miss our talkative Lia." Jeonghan whined, resting his chin on his hand.

The thing is, you're the one making me silent.

"N-nothing," I answer, stuffing my face with toast. Why am I so bad at lying.

Jeonghan smiled softly, "Hey. Look at me," He tilted my chin up, so that his eyes met mine "you're still not used to this right?"

"I'm sorry," I muttered, a wave of guilt washing me.

"Don't be. I totally get it," He chuckled, got up and left his seat "anyway happy eating, I need to go out for a while. Bye." He ruffled my hair and pecked my forehead, then went off.

Honestly, everything just happened too fast.

I'm still in my confused state. Even though he said that I was his, and eventually we started dating and all, but do I really like him?

What if I don't? That'll just hurt him. Trust me, he's been through a lot already, and I don't want this to get even worse.

Still, why am I so confused? Part of me likes him but another part of me is still stuck in the past. I love Jisoo.

But he's in the past…

"Ayo noona! Why the gloomy face?" Hansol tilted his head a little and looked at me.

Shake it off, Lia.

"Nothing. I was wondering what to buy for today's shopping duty." I lied. At least that came out natural.

Hansol squinted his eyes, "You sure? If you're not feeling well I can just do your shopping-"

"NO THANKS." I rejected immediately "the last time you did shopping, you bought us intestines, not meat."

Hansol rolled hi beyes and huffed, "That was an accident, okay. Now I know what meat looks like, trust me!"

"Still, you won't even know which part of meat to buy," I comment, and brought the dishes to the sink "but hey, mind giving me a ride to the market?"

Hansol gave me a thumbs up, "I'm up for it."

• • • • • •

Soon enough we arrived at the market. Hansol came along too, since he said he wanted to learn stuff. And also for 'certain reasons in the future' in which he becomes a chef. Joking.

"Noona, uh, lets go that way please," Hansol suddenly tugged my shirt as I was looking through the kiwis.

"Why? What are you so scared about?" I tried to break free from Hansol's grip on my shirt. God this boy.

I glanced and took a look at his face, "There',s someone from school isn't it?"

"Yeah- I mean no I just wanted to check out the watermelons."

Watermelons. Mhmmm. Nice.

"So who is it," I stood next to him, narrowing my eyes as I scanned the crowd. I observed Hansol's eyes and followed his gaze, as it landed on a girl.

"Ooooh who is she?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows, nudging his arm.

"Noona! I don't know her!" Hansol denied, but that's so fake like bro. Don't even try.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you so scared?"

"I'm not!"

"Really now? Let's go talk to her then," I grabbed Hansol's wrists tightly and dragged him towards the girl who was looking through the cheese area. Hmm. So she loves cheese. Girl, you're my type.

"Noona don't do it you'll end up talking to a stranger-"

"Hey! Nice to meet you!" I waved at her. The girl seemed shocked, taking a few steps back, but as soon as she saw Hansol, her face softened and she smiled at me.

"Yeah hello! Are you by any chance, Hansol's sister?" She asks me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you! I'm Lia, I just moved here recently,"

"Ah yes, Hansol told me that," she chuckled "my name's Sohyeon by the way. I'm his classmate."

"I know you! Hansol talks about you a lot! You get really high grades, your parents must be proud." I say, knowing what I said wasn't true. Hansol never told me anything about this girl. Why didn't he say he liked someone? That sneaky jerk.

The girl blushed at my made-up compliments (though I'm sure what I said was true) and quickly denied, "What? No! Hansol gets better grades than I do, his English is amazing!"

"Noona stop lying," I hear Hansol mutter in my ear.

"I'm not," I whisper back through a smile. I pushed Hansol forward towards the girl and patted her back.

"Say, why not you two have a chat? I have some more shopping to do, maybe you guys can go for a walk or something? It was nice meeting you!" I smiled brightly and squeezed her shoulder. I turned to Hansol and whispered, "make a move you scaredy ass cat. Buy her food. Walk her home."

And I turned happy once again, "Goodbye then!" I waved and walked off, turning around the corner of the cheese area and spied them.

Hansol scratched the nape of his neck, "So..um.."

"Uh...hi?"

"Oh what? Oh yeah...hey! Yo! Waddup man! Yeah..."

I facepalmed. He is a dork.

"Your sister seems cool." She says. Girl I just want to let you know that I really really love yo-

"What? Cool? Pffft. She can't even dry her own hair."

You jerk. Jeonghan offered me that.

"Go make a move idiot!" I whispered as I gazed at Hansol from afar, sharper than ever.

"So um, you wanna go for donuts?" Hansol asks, gesturing towards the small stall nearby "well if you don't want to then its okay because yeah its cliche like what? Ew donuts so cliche bro-"

"Sure! Why not? I mean, yeah its cliche. I've been reading a thousand fanfics and all of them has coffee shops in them." The girl carried on with her talking as they left the shop.

I mentally squealed in my head.

Hansol will finally get a girlfriend, and finally I can rub it in his face of how a dork he is when he's around girls. At least he likes a well-mannered girl though. I wouldn't approve if she was a 'clingy-type-towards-her-crush' and 'rude-towards-her-crush's-siblings' .

I still find it weird how Hansol and I managed to find someone we like rather than Seungcheol hyung. I wonder who's on his mind.

After paying for my stuff, I flipped out my phone and dialed Hoshi's number, and waited for him to pick up.

"Yo, Hosi, I'm coming over. You're there right?"

"Yeah. Feeling better. I wanted to talk about the mini concert that you told me."

"Wot."

"You cancelled that?"

"How?"

"Wait let me get there first okay its hard talking by phone."

"Hol up, you're at home? So I just need to come to your house? Sure."

"Mhm. Bye."

I shoved my phone back inside my bag, and ran after Hansol. Sorry kid, your date's gonna be cancelled.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is like a filler chapter hahaha

I published a mingyu fic guys <3 shamelessly promoting lmao

Its late and im quite sleepy so nights ♡

- Cee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro