Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

^my favorite vocal team's cover

Short update bc i can

-------------------------------------

Lia

Hoshi was home, I came to his house for the first time and looked around. It was pretty big. Mostly it was filled with stacks of papers and Woozi's messy table on one corner, and a dance mirror on the other. Its like a studio rather than a house.

Tomorrow, the charity squad will go to Ulsan to head to a Children's Home. Not 'home' as in literally home but home as in a nicer word for orphanage. If that's what poeple say.

Although there are a few teenagers there, majority of them are probably kids around the age of three to five.

Let me repeat myself once again I am super terrible with kids. I don't even know how to talk to them like in a fun way, or hold them, or handle them, whatsoever. I might as well drown one of them if I was ever in charge of bathing them.

Hansol destroyed the dinner by burning the meat and mixing it with anchovies. Whatever that was supposed to be, it looks disgusting. Why on earth would he even mix anchovies and meat?

Remind me next time that the kitchen is supposed to be a Hansol-Free zone.

I ended up telling him to buy Chinese food, and he still hasn't arrived home yet and I'm falling asleep already. Its still ten, and I can easily doze off any minute now.

My head hurts already worrying about this. I don't feel really well either. I'm just hoping I could just sleep it off - my fever.

"You can't sleep?"

The door to my bedroom suddenly creaked open, revealing Jeonghan who was in his sweater, bringing a mug of warm water in his hand.

I didn't even bother to sit up. I was too exhausted to anyway.

"Come on, sit up. I got this for you." He sat on the chair next to my bed, looking at me. I just looked at him back from under my covers.

"Ya, Lia. Don't do this, you need to get well soon." He tapped my shoulder lightly, trying to fix my pillow to make me sit up straight. How does he know I'm not feeling well?

"Thanks." I grabbed the mug of warm water and slowly gulped it down, not finishing it "I really want to sleep right now but my brain can't seem to rest. I mean, my body is tired but my brain keeps thinking."

Jeonghan laughed, "You're thinking too much, see, you even came down with a fever." He rested his hand on my forehead before tucking me in.

"Thanks. You can go now." I say.

"Want me to sing for you?" He asks.

"You can sing?" I asked him back.

"Yeah. Why? You don't like guys who sing?" He replied.

"No I'm totally okay with it but if it doesn't put me to sleep then-"

"Shhh...close your eyes." He smiled. I did as told, pulling my covers up to my nose.

He started singing, while his fingers gently played with my hair,

" He eojinji beolsseo myeot nyeoni jinatneunji molla,
Geudae saenggak manhamyeon jakku nunmul man heulleo,
Oneul ttara wae geureohke niga bogo peulkka,
Chang bakkwi bissoriga nae mameul heundeureo nwa... "

His voice was so soothing, it was calm.

"Neo ttamune..." he crooned softly.

He smiled, and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Lia," he smiled, and got up to leave.

I just love his forehead kisses. Its the ones that will put this big smile on your face, and you realize everything is perfectly fine.

And the next morning, I woke up to a white feather by my pillow.

Yeah, I'll definitely treasure him, Yoon Jeonghan.

-----------------------------------------------

Cliche bc i can

I cringe when i write chapters like these tbh but i like it anyway lol

Anyway, before i was plannibg of making fallacy into two books, which means it has a sequel but now i dont feel like it so I'll just let this book be lol

Im sleepy af bye ♡

- Cee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro