1: The Trial

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• • •

ONCE upon a time, up in the heaven of God, a trial was being held.

The trial was held in the main room of the castle where there stood the golden throne, tall and proud. Their majesty sitting on it as light shown upon him making his face unseen.

Angels lined up in the sides wearing robes Greek syle with their wings folded neatly on their back waiting to see the trial. The high walls arching in the air engraved with the events of their master's work from the beginning.

The high arched doors made of pure gold swung open. In came three angels, two males and one female. The scared beauty thrashed around in their grips, screaming to be let go. Her black hair flying around as she jerked her head side to side trying to be freed. Dark blue eyes frantically scanning around for an escape.

Everyone glared at her for betraying their master. Others sympathized her knowing what was going to happen.

The two angels started dragging her foward to the throne as she refused to walk fearing the consequences of her actions wich she now regreted them greatly.

Standing before her master, she composed herself even though she felt like running out of their as if her wings were on fire.

The angels beside her had removed their hold on her. She instantly sunk down on her knees, her dark hair falling foward acting as a shield from her master. Silently crying, she spoke above a whisper begging for mercy.

"Please your majesty, I beg for your forgiveness. I wasn't thinking straight. Please my lord, forgive me. I promise I won't do it again." She wept begging and begging.

"Stop!" He bellowed.

She instantly stopped crying, wiping away her tears but her shoulders still shook as she sobbed.

"Look at me," He commanded.

Slowly looking up, she squinted at the bright light not able to see his face clearly. Tears welled up in her eyes again though this time she kept them in not willing to cry again in front of him. Except the light made it harder for her to not burst into tears and beg.

"You dare and beg for mercy after you betrayed me with Lucifer! Following his orders and not mine. I knew I should've sent you down with him when you started acting suspicios. You traitor! For that you will be severely punished." Scared by how his voice held so much power and authority, she cowered back.

Her lip started to quiver. Thinking about all she had done and decided to accept her punishment. After all, Lucifer did promised her one of her biggest dreams. She had alredy done her part of the deal, wich she was now being punished for, and he had to do his.

"What's my punishment, my Lord?" She spoke out with fear lacing her melodic voice.

You could see how their Majesty shifted in his seat, thinking about it stalling on purpose. All the angels who were watching from the side lines started whispering to each other, tension suffocating everyone in the grand room.

"Silence!" He boomed out once again.

Every angel in the room cowered in fear and said no more causing an eerie silence settle in the room. The angel below him took a sharp intake of breath trying to make herself smaller.

"I here say that her punishment must consist of banning her from heaven and rip out her wings. Forever!"

Gasps arose in the room as the angel being punished started weeping for mercy once again knowing the great pain from the punishment.

"Enter!" He commanded once an knock from the doors was heard.

An angel with wings streaked with gold came in holding a sword.

The trembling angel slowly turned around. Her eyes widening in fear seeing the sword in the angel's hands. Slowly turning back around, she looked at her Master through her dark lashes.

"Please your Sire. Please!" She begged, getting no mercy in the end.

"Foward!"

The angel that had just came in had started walking up to him, standing stock still next to her.

"Proceed." He said as he motioned his hand ti the angel begging in front of him.

The angel gave a nod in acknowledgment as he face toward the crying angel's wings. Frozing in fear, she awaited for the pain in silence.

He raised up the sword just above his head and in one quick motioned, he bought the sword down aiming just at the root of her wings.

A sharp, shrilling scream broke out in the room followed by a loud thump as the angel collapsed from pain withering on the floor as more screams filled the room. Pain and regret lacing it.

"From the power invested in me, you are now banished from heaven!" The Lord shouted out as he placed a hand on top of her.

More screams erupted from her. Tired by the pain, the once angel fainted in front of them.

Everybody in the room shuffled back, horrored by the sight in front of them whilst feeling betrayed and angered at once.

"Take her!" The powerful voice commanded.

Angels coming from different directions scattered to the girl and dragged her out of the room, along with her wings wich they kept.

With that, all the angels went back to the business. Their population lowered down by one.

• • •

Hey guys, so this is my first serious book on Wattpad which I've had on hold for a long time. I'm going to try to be serious about this book though, I have the chapters planned out from the start but I've been to lazy to write and post but my break is over. Oh and this is present me talking (fall 2016). So yeah I had this book on hold for a year now since 2015. This is the last long author note I'll ever write again. Lots of love and cookies,

★ Alma ★

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro