Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She ran to the only place she could. Knocking on the door, Mrs. Agreste opened it, and knowing she was Adrien's best friend, she let her in.

"Adrien, Marinette is here!"

Adrien nearly fell off his bed at the news. Chloe took one good look at Marinette and gaged, muttering, "fake," before she walked back upstairs again.

"Hey Marinette, why are you here?" Adrien tried not to show his nervousness as he walked over to her with a huge smile.

"Why? I can't be here?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant," he quickly said. "I just wanted to know, since you know..." I thought she was mad at me.

"Adrien, I need to ask you for a favor," Marinette sighed. She sat down as she explained everything that her mom had told her, Adrien being angry at the whole story.

"I'm glad you rejected," he exclaimed, then he cleared his throat and said, "so what do you need?"

"I need my mom to stop nagging me about getting a boyfriend, so..." Marinette sighed, didn't really know she was going to ask this.

Adrien waited. What is it that she going to ask me?

"Can we go out... Tonight? You know as a... Date?" She let the words roll off her tongue. She looked up to see what Adrien thought about with that idea.

He had a huge smile on his face. "I couldn't be more happier. Of course I'll help you with this."

Now I'm really glad I rejected Lila's offer.

-

*The next day - (6:30pm)*

I may have gotten myself out of the blind date, but I wasn't able to get myself out of the huge family dinner we're having with the other family.

Marinette sighed as the doorbell rang. She heard her mom yell, "I'm coming," before the door was being opened.

Marinette tied her hair in a neat bun, what she usually never did at all. She then looked at herself in the mirror one last time at the uncomfortable dress she was wearing. She didn't mind as long as the dinner was going to be short.

"Marinette, they're here. Come down!" Her mom yelled from downstairs.

Marinette gulped and walked downstairs. Time to see who her blind date had been.

She sure wasn't excited to see who it was. She wished none of this hadn't happened, but what could she really do about her mom. Sometimes she wished Sabine Dupain-Cheng did things after asking her first.

"Marinette, sit down." Marinette obeyed the command that her mom had given her, rolling her eyes as if she wasn't going to sit down and eat.

She turned to the boy, who had his back facing her. She frowned, realizing that the boy had the same hair as the one and only...

"Nathaniel?!"

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro