Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Nathaniel?!"

"Hey Marinette."

"Oh goodie," Mrs. Dupain-Cheng exclaimed. "You two know each other."

"Ah, yes. We go to the same school. We're in the same class," Nathaniel explained. I was so worried about getting a blind date, but it turns out to be Marinette, which makes me glad. Just... Why didn't she show up?

"Nathaniel, you're a really good and nice boy, but I can't go out with you."

"And why not?!" Her mother folded her arms.

"Because I'm already dating another guy..." Marinette blurted out. "Yes, I'm already dating another guy and we're still going strong."

Sabine's eyes widened. "Well, why didn't you say so?!"

"I was going to surprise you," Marinette let out an awkward laugh. It sure was awkward, the way Nathaniel was looking at her, as if she had done something so cruel.

"Who is he?" He asked. "I'm interested in this boy of yours."

Marinette clenched a fist. She could sense Nathaniel's jealousy, and she did not like it. "His name is Adrien. Nathaniel, just let it go."

"You're dating Adrien?!" Nathaniel and Sabine cried at the same time, while the parents of Nathaniel just sat there like, what's going on?

"Yes," Marinette nodded. I'm so glad I came to Adrien for help. After this, we're going to end this. After all this is all fake. "Like I said, Nathaniel, let it go."

How can I let it go when you're not dating me?! How can you date that guy?! Is this the reason why Adrien stopped me from asking you out? Because you two were already together?!

"Marinette, I'm so happy for you. Adrien makes a perfect boy," Sabine cried out. "I knew you liked him too."

Then why would you set me up on a blind date?!

"Alright, let's eat!" She exclaimed. She didn't want to continue talking about this.

-

"Nathaniel, I like you. Let's go out."

Finally getting enough courage, Chloe had told him how she felt.

The boy looked back at her with a glare. "Sorry. I'm already into someone else that's not you." He said coldly.

"What? Really?" Chloe tried to laugh it off, her voice cracked, seeing that she had gotten rejected. "That's okay."

She could see him taking peaks on Marinette. She slammed a fist on her desk. Marinette, so you're the one that has stolen my Nathaniel and made him hate me. Grr, I knew you were no good!

"Are you feeling okay?" Like looked up at the blonde that continued to glare at Marinette.

"Nothing!" Chloe gritted her teeth. "Just go back to your seat."

"Don't worry Chloe." She whispered to her. "You're not the only one that hates Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" And she left to go to her seat.

Lila hates her too? Well then, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe us two can work together to get back at Marinette. Obviously Lila has a crush on Adrien, but Adrien only gives his attention to Marinette Dupain-Cheng!

-

"So why did you call me here?" Lila asked again as she stepped inside the girls bathroom.

"Lila, what did Marinette do to you?" Chloe asked, grinning.

"Adrien likes her instead of me!" Lila gritted her teeth. "I even heard that they started dating. That's not fail! I want to break them up!"

"Well, I'm not really bothered by the fact that my brother is together with her, but," Chloe raised a finger. "Nathaniel likes her, but I like him. Obviously Marinette has gotten these two boy wrapped around her finger with her looks. We need to spoil her."

"I agree. We need to ruin her! She can't go around getting the boys we like to like her," Lila nodded. "So where should we start first?"

"Let's meet at your place," Chloe suggested while leaving the bathroom, Lila following. "After all Adrien lives with me still."

They didn't know about the girl that had locked herself in the bathroom stall, listening to every word they had said.

Rose!

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro