Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When she said that, Adrien knew it was time to run. Marinette opened the door, letting the two girls out.

They didn't bother to ask where Adrien was if he was eavesdropping on them as they walked downstairs.

"You girls done?" Sabine smiled seeing as the girls walked downstairs, each with a smile on their faces.

Fake smiles that no one but them knew of.

"Alright, we've stayed here for quite some time,. Time to go home." Gabriel Agreste arised up, motioning for the rest of his family to follow him.

Chloe waved at Lila, before walking behind Mr. Agreste as they both walked up to the front door.

Mrs. Agreste first gave Sabine and Tom a hug before following behind.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." Adrien left a small peck on Marinette's cheeks, making sure Lila was able to see it, so as the rest of them.

"Bye," Marinette waved back as he started walking away to leave. He did one more wave before he, the last person, left the mansion.

Weird, why am I so...happy with that kiss? I mean true it made Lila more jealous, and I do hate her, but somehow that's not the reason I have a smile on my face.

Am I really...?

No, that can't be true. Adrien is my best friend, I can't fall for him!

"Alright, I guess I'll be leaving too." Lila didn't bother to say anything else or even wave goodbye as she left and slammed the door.

"What's with her?" Tom frowned.

"Oh nothing," Marinette shrugged, pretending not to know. "I'll be up in my room."

"No, no, young lady," Sabine stopped her. "You will help us clean up as you were also a part of this."

Marinette groaned. But I wasn't the one who suggested it. "Fine!"

----

"Look at that. They're putting up posters for the Valentine's Day party," Adrien nodded at the poster.

Further away from them was Chloe, who was again, planning on trying Nathaniel again. He couldn't say no to her again when Marinette had already gotten someone else, right?

"Hey Nath," she added a small wink at the end. "So you going to the party."

"Of course," Nathaniel rolled his eyes. "Who isn't going?"

"Who are you going with?" Chloe asked. "You don't plan to go alone right?"

"No."

"Perhaps, you can go..."

"I was planning on asking Marinette."

Chloe groaned in her mind. "But Marinette is already going with Adrien," she said. "Those two are going strong, you know. I don't think Marinette would want to go with you."

"Who else will I go with?"

"What about me?" Chloe rolled eyes at his question. "I'm not taken yet. I'm pretty sure everyone else is."

Nathaniel looked back at her. "Fine."

"R-really?"

"Yeah, sure," Nathaniel shrugged. "Or else you're planning for me to ask another girl?"

"No, no, I just didn't think you would say yes, that's all," Chloe let out a surprising giggle. Yes! He finally agreed.

"Alright class, go to your seats. Class is about to begin," the teacher interrupted them in whatever they were doing. "I know the Valentine's Day party is coming up, but that is a week away, so please do remember that classes are still going on."

Lila walked to her seat and sat down. She couldn't help but glare at the floor when she saw Marinette and Adrien walk in and take their seats behind her.

Everyone has got dates, besides me! Even Chloe has gotten Nathaniel. And I can't help but hate her because she's glad Marinette has taken Adrien. She's totally not helping me. She doesn't even care!

Ugh! I guess I would have to work this on my own!

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro