Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Sure."

Marinette gulped, knowing what this meant. If Lila said "girl" time, she was obviously going to talk to her.

But she went along with it, standing up and walking up to her room with Lila and Chloe. Because she also wanted to talk to them.

"Ah, what a beautiful room you've got," Lila broke the silence as Marinette shut the door behind her, seeing as she was the last person to enter.

"Marinette, we need to talk!" Lila turned to her, folding her arms.

"I already knew we were," Marinette rolled her eyes. "Make it quick while you're at it."

Lila gritted her teeth. "Ugh. You don't deserve Adrien. I do!"

"You don't deserve anyone, Lola," Marinette said, looking at her nails. At first she had thought this girl was nice, turns out she was just like a twin of Chloe.

"It's LILA!" Lila yelled in full anger. She wasn't sure if the others downstairs heard her, but she didn't care.

"Well then, Lila! Adrien doesn't like you, stop fighting it. Just find another guy," Marinette shrugged. "The only reason you hate me is because Adrien likes me. But it's not really my fault. And Chloe. Why do you hate me?!"

Chloe took no time to answer. "Because Nathaniel likes you, and he shouldn't, because he should have his eyes on me. And only me!"

"Well then you should be mad at Nathaniel," Marinette frowned. "After all, it's not me liking Nathaniel, it's the other way around. How can you hate me because your crush likes me. You should hate your crush. It makes perfect sense."

Chloe stopped and stared at her. Then Lila snapped her fingers in front of her, making her clear her throat and think of something else to say.

"Yeah, but you probably did something to make him like you. You're making guys fall for you on purpose. And that's a real shame too, because you're dating Adrien."

"Like I said, Adrien doesn't deserve her and her cheating face!" Lila folded her arms.

"So, let me get this straight," Marinette pretended to think. "You guys asked for a leave, made me follow you to my room, just to tell me THIS?! Please, if you like your crush so bad, go talk to them. Geez, don't come to me."

"We did that! It didn't work!"

"Basically you're trying to tell me that you suck when it comes to boys, which I can definitely understand, because how can you?" Marinette shook her head while the other two girls felt like slapping her.

"Oh and remember," Marinette looked up. "This is my room, and I don't want any disrespect coming from any of you. If you want to talk, then not here."

"Ugh! Marinette, this is all your fault. If you were never born, if you were never rich, Adrien wouldn't like you!" Lila yelled.

"You should be happy this room is soundproof, or else someone from downstairs might have heard you," Marinette smirked. She then looked up, but especially at Chloe. "I'll tell you the truth."

"Speak!" Chloe glared.

"My mom set me up on a blind date with Nathaniel," she saw Chloe clench her fist at the mention of the name. "But," Marinette added. "I didn't want to date Nathaniel, because I knew you liked him, Chloe."

"Huh?" Chloe softened up and looked at her with wide eyes.

"I didn't want you to be upset, so I settled on Adrien. I never really liked Nathaniel anyway, but I liked Adrien."

"So what about me?!" Lila yelled. "What about me getting upset?!"

"You? Oh, I never really cared about you," Marinette shrugged. "But Adrien was the one to ask me out, so how could I say no."

Lila was getting too angry that her face was so red.

"Oh, and one more thing," Marinette quickly said. The girls looked up at her.

"What?!"

"I bet you Adrien is outside this door, eavesdropping on us..."

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro