Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jackson's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes but my vision is a bit blurry. When it's finally clear I look up and I see the same little girl from yesterday's dream, staring at me with a worried smile. Then I suddenly sit up and-

''aaaawwww'' I look around and I find myself on the floor. ''That hurts'' I say as I massage my head. I stand up yawning to go prepare myself for uni, but then I just think about how the dream woke me up not my alarm. I slowly look at my watch with fear and- ''OH SHIT I'M LATE!!!!!'' I quickly get ready and go downstairs running to eat breakfast.

'' GOOD MORNING UNCLE, GOOD MORNING UNCLE'S....- oh, right, they are not here, haha I forgot about that'' I say laughing at myself. I quickly grab an apple and I run to the door to put my shoes on, right before I step outside the door I feel empty and I look around.

''MY BAG!'' I run upstairs with my shoes still on. 'sorry uncle's wife' I grab my bag and run downstairs once again but when I'm about to step on the last step I trip and fall face first, but not only that, I start to roll until I hit my face with the wall, AGAIN (don't ask). It's so sad that I just stand up not saying anything and I just run to the bus stop. Luckily I get there just in time. I barely get in the bus because it was so crowded.

'WHY TODAY!!!' I shout in my mind with an annoyed look on my face. I stood up the whole way as all the seats were taken, a kid was crying, my face was next to a sweaty armpit AND everyone was staring at me.

''WHAT'' I shout at them and they look away startled.

---

I slam the class' door open, but no one is here. I check the time again and I see there's still 10 minutes before class starts. I let a out a BIG sigh and I head to my desk to rest for a bit. I put my head on top of the desk, I close my eyes, and I just think about today's dream.

---

''Mr. Wang, MR.Wang, MR.WANG... JACKSON!!!! Wake up!!!'' I get startled and I look up to see Miss looking at me with a surprised face.

''what happened to you, you are bleeding!'' says the teacher and I look at my phone camera to see my nose and forehead bleeding.

''great'' I whisper to myself.

''go to the infirmary to get it treated'' says the teacher and I go straight away without saying anything while the whole class is looking at me.

---

''awawaw, it hurts!'' I say to the nurse as she is treating my wounds.

''yh yh, stop being a baby. Anyway, what happened to you, your face is full of bruises? were you in a fight?'' she asks.

''it's a long story'' I say looking away feeling embarrassed.

''okay then, I'm finished so you can go home and rest until tomorrow, I'll tell your teachers so you don't have to worry'' she said while tipping something in her computer.

''but I'm fine'' I said looking at her.

''just go'' she winked at me. I bowed and walked to the door.

''thank you'' I said and made my way home. 'if I knew I would of just stayed at home today'

---

Since I came back early I decide to cook something for dinner but I don't have any ingredients at home so I go to the shop to buy some groceries.

Irene's P.O.V (back to morning)

I look down and I see the same boy from yesterday's dream. His head is on my lap he has an ice bag on his forehead. I see him slowly opening his eyes and all of a sudden he sits down and-

''aaaahhhhh'' I quickly sit down on my bed. 'what was that' I say to myself.

Then I realise my head still hurts but not as much as yesterday, so I stand up and go to the kitchen to find dad and J.S having breakfast.

''why didn't you wake me up?'' I say, rubbing my eyes.

''good morning to you too, how do you feel, better?'' dad asks me.

''I'm better now so I'm going to get ready for uni, I don't want to be late on the second day'' I turn around to go to my room but then someone grabs my shirt from the back.

''you shouldn't go today'' says J.S looking at me with a worried face.

''but I'm fine now, look!'' I say while I stretch to show that I'm fine, but then as I try to stand straight, I lose my balance and I just look at J.S with a smile.

''are you sure about that?'' he says looking at me laughing. Then I look at dad laughing as well and he nods.

''okay, fine I'll stay'' I say and he gives me a thumbs up.

---

''take care!'' I say to dad and J.S as they walk outside the house. Then I close the door and I go to the kitchen to get some water to drink my medicine and sit down on the sofa. I turn on TV and I watch it for a while before I find my self waking up again looking at the time. 'how can I be so lazy' I yawn while walking to my room.

I just look around but I find nothing to do. Then my eyes meet the wardrobe and I smile at myself. 'then I'll have a walk' I change into some sport trousers, a white shirt and a hoodie. 'Fashion' I laugh at myself for not dressing up nicer but I'm really not bothered to think of what to wear.

I go to the kitchen to eat something before going out and I find some rice, some fried eggs and mini sausages in a plate wrapped in kitchen foil with a note next to it:

Don't force yourself and rest for today😊

Take care!

From Dad and J.S

''these guys'' I smile at the card and I take the plate to the table to eat. When I'm finished I wash the dish and then I think about cooking dinner before going out, but I remember that there's no food, which makes me grin as now I have an excuse to go out if they try to scold me.

I hop to my room and I take some money I was saving up for cases like this. Then I quickly go to the back door, I put my shoes on and I grab some of the many reusable bags we have next to the door.

When I go out, I stand in the middle of the street and I just breath in the fresh air 'Innn, Ouuutttt/Innn, Ouuutttt'. The sun was shining like it never did before, the people were smiling and laughing, little kids were playing in the park. It feel like I haven't been outside for sooooo long.

'I feel so fresh and light' uni just started but I haven't felt like this in a while, 'I'm always stressed out for everything these days'.

I get to the shop and the first thing I do is get a trolley. 'I love pushing it while I balance my stomach on the handle, IT'S SO FUN'.

I get the things we needed at home like toilet paper, milk, vegetables, some meat... and I'm about to leave to the cashier but I hit someone with the trolley.

''I'm really sorry I wasn't looking at my surroundings'' I bow straight away without looking at their face.

When I look up I see a boy looking at me with a surprised face but- 'WAIT!!! HIS NOSE IS BLEEDING???!!!' I didn't know I hit him so hard. He just kept looking at me with the same face while I was panicking. When I tried to look around for something to help him I moved my hand so fast that it hit the trolley, giving me a bruise on my hand straight away. I groaned in pain and it grabbed the boy's attention.

''ARE YOU OKAY?!!'' he said looking worried.

''I'm fine'' I lie trying to ignore the pain. ''I'm the one to say sorry, your nose is bleeding because of me, I'm really sorry''I bowed at him again.

''nononono, it's not your fault!'' he said waving his hands around. ''I was already bleeding before''.

''but still, I hit you with the trolley'' I say embarrassed.

I look at him again and he looks a bit familiar. I think and think and think...

''are you okay?'' he asks me as he sees me zoning out.

''Yes, I'm fine'' I look at him with a smile and I feel some cables connect in my head ''AAAHHHHH, THE BOY FROM THE BUS!!!'' I shout, making everyone look at me with a surprised face including the boy. I get red like a tomato and I quickly push my trolley to the checkout and pay my things at the speed of light, I go out and I just wait next to the doors for the boy while trying to catch my breath. 'his face is familiar from something else..'

I wait and he finally comes out running looking around for something, then he turns to where I'm standing and we make eye contact.

''oohh, you are here'' he comes in front of me, leaving his bags on the floor and holding his knees, panting.

''I'm sorry'' I say once again and he looks up again with a serious face.

''It's fine I told you it wasn't your fault'' he looks at me smiling but his nose is still bleeding, it's so funny it made me chuckle a bit.

''what!!! is there something on my face?!!'' he says touching his face.

''well, you are still bleeding and your nose...'' I say again while chuckling. He looks so funny. I look around and I see a bench in the park.

''let's go there, I can help you clean it'' he looks at me and just nods.

I try to take a bag with the hand I hurt before but it still hurts and I can't pick it up.

''Should I help you?'' he says and I smile softly.

''sorry...'' I say and he takes the bag straight away.

We sit down on the bench and I take out a pack of tissues I had in my pocket.

''Here let me help you clean it'' I say and I wipe the blood of him, but some of it dried up so it doesn't go away that easily. I look around and I see a fountain, I quickly go there and wet the tissue. Then I run back to the bench but I trip on my knees because of a little rock but I stand up so fast that the boy didn't have time to help me stand up but he still comes to me.

''are you okay?'' he says worried holding my hand to help me stand up completely.

''I'm okay thank you'' I smile at him.

Then I wipe the rest of the blood and he looks new! but then I see he has a scratch on his forehead as well and I remember that I had a plaster. I take it out of my pocket.

''wait don't move.....done!'' I say and chuckle.

''thank you very much''he says smiling at me. '' it's my turn'' he says and looks for something in his bags. I'm just there confused. He takes out a spray and before I can say anything he takes my hand and sprays something over it.

''this will help your hand get better and it's a sorry about yesterday as well'' he says smiling.

''you didn't have to...'' I say looking a bit down on how kind he is but then I think about what he said at the end 'yesterday?'

''It's fine, I'm a gentleman after all!'' he says.

---

We are just sitting down saying nothing and it's a bit awkward. Then he finally breaks the silence.

''so, how's your fever anyway?'' I just stare at him confused.

''how did you know I had fever?'' he looks at me surprised.

''do you not remember?'' he says looking at me confused. Both of us look confused.

''well I know a boy helped me out but I couldn't see his face'' I close my eyes, thinking about it at the same time.

''and...'' he says waiting for more.

''and he was well built and taller than me and...'' I say as I realise something.

I slowly open my eyes and I look at him surprised. ''was it you who helped me out??'' I say looking even more surprised when he nodded yes.

''but it was my fault that you fell on the floor, I shouldn't have walked while looking at my phone'' he says and I smile at him.

''no it was my fault as well for not looking where I was walking'' I say and we both smiled.

''what happened to you anyway?'' he says looking at me.

''it's a long story...'' I say looking away. ''well, I should start going home'' I stood up to bow at him.

''oh, I have to go as well''he says and bows at me as well. ''it was nice meeting you directly, I hope to see you around in uni''he says smiling.

''if you do, just ignore me'' I pick up my bags. He looks at me confused.

''why would I?'' he says and picks up his bags as well.

''bye bye'' I say smiling and I turn around to start making my way home.

''bye...'' he says waving his hand still confused.

---

When I reach home, I open the door to find J.S looking at me with an angry face.

''what are you doing outside when you are ill?'' he asks pointing at me.

''1. I'm fine, 2.there was no food at home so someone had to go buy it, and 3.why are you home so early?'' I say as I walk past him making my way to the kitchen to put the groceries in their place.

''1. I'm sure you still feel sick because I know you, 2. I could of went when I came back from school, and 3. we didn't have much to do as it's our second day so they just told us to go home'' he says while helping me put the groceries away, looking at me annoyed.

''what if the same thing happens again??,you were lucky that we found you yesterday''he says worried.

''I told you I'm okay'' I ruffled his hair. When I was moving my hand away from his head he held it looking surprised.

''why do you have a bruise? who did it?'' he says looking straight into my eyes. I smile at his reaction.

''no one, I did it myself by accident'' I move my hand away to continue putting the groceries in their place.

''that's why I told you not to go out, you always end up hurt somehow'' he sighs and sits down on the sofa. I finish and I go to sit down next to him.

''why do you worry so much? I'm older than you for your information'' I flick his forehead.

''I worry because I can'' he says while changing channels on the TV. ''and because I don't want you to end up like mom'' he says but I can't hear it.

''you said something?'' I say looking at the TV.

''no, nothing'' he says. Then I stand up and I go to the kitchen.

''should we eat curry today?'' I say and he looks at me with a happy face.

''YES!!!'' he comes running and puts an apron on. ''I'll help'' he says and gives me another apron.

''okay then, let's do this before dad comes'' I say and we start cooking.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro