1) first encounter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sakurami pov

It's been weeks, my sisters and I had defeated the dark gangs that called themselves darkness impact, the chief of the gangs called Rex Welister who has a nickname called Nightmare Rex. It is a easy battle but it made me felt a little uncomfortable, why everytime I fought, the group would sexual harassed me, dun matter the gender of the group, they will said something thing like you have a tasty pair of melons let us taste them, you look cute tooo.... Whenever I being sexually harassed, my sisters will come to protect me, as I am the youngest in my family.

'Yay finally reached level 450.' I look at the screen of my dracobile (it is like a smartphone)
I play an ARPG (action role playing game), this game allow you to customize character that you desire, the action of the game is great too as it feel like a realistic fight, not only that it allows you switch classes anytime you want, just not in the battle.

'Eh.... Why everything turn blurry... It's too bright...

My surrounding become blurry and bright light shine on me brightly, so bright that make me close my eyes like it is Brighter than Sonar (it is like a sun) shine directly on. Even though I have my eye closed, I can feel my surrounding changes and the air smell and taste different.... It is fresh air without Mana stardust.... As the light seem dimmer, the sky look like the same just no filled with mana stardust.

Pure ARM user no need any Mana bracelet as they breathe in Mana stardust, all my family members are one of them. My class is elemental armored dragonic empress paladin. Since the air isn't filled with Mana stardust, I can't use magic.... Where am I... A slime? Why is it here...

A blue slimy like creature with dark sparkling green eyes look at me.

It: Rin Rin?

I: Rin Rin? Your name is Rin Rin, hi my name is Sakurami Drakoblitz nice to meet you.

Rin Rin starts to pounce on me.... Eh..... But it feel like very comfortable and squishy unlike other slime like creatures that make me feel sticky and uncomfortable. As long as I feel comfortable  it is ok right. Well in some facts, yes.. But this getting more and more embarrassing... Yet comfortable, I let it be as there no one around here. As Rin Rin squeezes itself against my chest until it hits my ticklish and sensitive parts of my chest, I shake it off but it is still trying to pounce on me again.

5 minutes has passed well that thing still insist of hugging me... That's it, if it able to catch me otherwise it will not going to touch me again.

I: what about this, if you able to catch me, you can hug me but not on my chest ok.

Rin Rin: Rin Rin~

I don't want it to do that again.... So I make this deal and condition. It seems like agree so we start running around the unknown mountain, this place look like a mountain.

We have ran around this mountain for 5 minutes, this isn't a chase anymore or well I am having fun, well Rin Rin is very cute when it trying it best to catch me, I keep looking at how it going to pounces on me again, the cuteness make me can't stop looking at it. As we keep on the fun until I see a blonde girl in my direction. It is too late... To do avoid the clash.

We clash against each other hard enough make us fall down, my butt hit the grass hard in sitting position for her, she lie on the grass. Thank god it is not a concrete ground.....

We in unison: owie~

We meet each other gaze my face flushes as my hand rub my butt even if it is grass due to the impact my butt still hurt a little, I start to apologize to her, if I didn't keep looking behind me, I will not clash against her.

I: am so sorry, are you hurt?

I extend my hand to help her up, she hesitantly accept my help, as well I help her to pick her sword with my other hand

She: just a little sore, which other than that I am fine, well thank you for helping. Btw are you ok as well?

I: yea same as you. I am sorry again, I should be paid more attention to where I am heading to.

She: it is partially my fault, I was distracted.

Rin Rin: Rin Rin~

Rin Rin is holding on my leg. Look like the clash make it catches me. It seems happy.

I: hmmm...

She look surprised.

She: a Rinkum~

I: Rinkum? Geez this one look like a pokemon.

She: poke..mon..?

Rinkum: Riiiinnn Rin~

The Rinkum bobs up and down by my leg and nudges my left thigh with its head.

She: wow he is very cute one!

I: he?

She: yea, you can tell the shape of his eyes.

I: oh Ic ok

She: he wants you to hold him.

I: eh.... Yea, I know it, but earlier on he tried to molested me.

She: dun be silly, he won't did that. He is harmless

She leans down and reaches for the Rinkum, but he hops away from her.

She: you probably like this hand better.

She extends her hand and offer the Rinkum her gauntlet. He stare at it before turning away and hop to center of my boobs to hide his face.

I: hahaha it's tickles...

I hold him so he won't try to touch them again.

Rinkum: Rin Rin~

She: a Rinkum who refuses magic energy...? Wait are you a mage?

I: used to be a mage, this place is weird.... My power are all gone like nothing.... No Mana Stardust, no magic.

She: a mage before...? What you mean no mana stardust no magic, you keep saying strange stuffs....

She holds up her gauntlet and a faint light glows. It pulses rhythmically. As she holds it closer to me, speed of the pulses increasing until they are too fast and look like one long pulse. She blinks in surprise. She analyzes the magic pulse waves on her gauntlet.

She: wait... This heightened energy activity... It's you? Eh it's dun see a discharger on you... So then how you able to have a very high magical reading, that is impossible... Without a discharger.... Are you carry crystals?

I: hmmm no... Sorry. I dunno of Crystals but Mana Stardust. The air here doesn't has it...

She: hmmmm, Mana Stardust? Again with weird answer, wait a second.

She looks at me over again

She: oh ok nevermind it seems to be you don't carry any crystals for that matter....

I: I dunno what's going on right now. I was at home playing with my dracobile and I had reached level 450 a draconic knight then out of nowhere I am here then we met. Be right back, I need to call a person.

She: ok

I pick out my dracobile, the signal bar show nothing.... No signal how can this be....

I: ok back there no signal here so I can't call..

She: ok.....

I: this is a Nightmare.... now I am a normal girl.... I need to wake up from this creepy dream. Need to wake up from it

She blinks in confusion.

She: you are awake btw.

I: no.... this is a dream...

She frowns.

She: I can assure you this is not a dream.

I: eh how... Ok it seems that but you say not, I not even know you and Rinkum, maybe you are right. If this is not a dream, where are we?

She: we are in Gracihill.

I: Gracihill? Where is that located?

She: it's a part of the kingdom of Fragralanor, of course.

I: Fragralanor?

She look at me like I am crazy.

She: it is the largest of the three kingdoms.... Actually.... Where are you from?

I: I am from Blitz Celestial.

She: Blitz.... Celestial?

I: yea you know--- hmm a part of kingdom Y.U.R.I.N.

She: Y.U.R.I.N. Kingdom urine? Nevermind that for now. If you dun have any crystals and discharger, have you casted a magic recently the longest 3 days ago?

I: didn't... It been 3 weeks 4 days that I have casted a magic.

She: then the amount of energy record doesn't add up.

She rests her chin in her hand as she thinks. A shiver runs through me as reality begin to set in. This really not a dream...

I: any ideas?

She shake her head.

She: maybe the Mage Academy can provide answers.

Mage Academy? That's a start.

I: sounds good to me. How do it's get there?

She: oh it's the center of Erintona.

I: uh where?

She: Erintona, you head north until you arrive at the crossroads. Then you head...

Her voice trails off as she notices my expression.

She: I actually heading back there now. You may come along if you want to.

As I contemplate her offer, I look over her again, can I trust her? Not to mention she is kind and friendly, as well she is here due to an investigation. Yea I can, beside of that I not even know where the Mage Academy is at, if I go alone I will most probably get lost, I can't risk that, I need to go home, mama, papa, Crystifer nee, Lucili nee will be worried of me... I nod.

I: thanks, I am Sakurami, Sakurami Drakoblitz, btw nice to meet you.

Eriko: I'm Eriko Rose. Nice to meet you too.

We shake hands while I smile brightly, she a bit startled, but our glaze meets, she smiles as well. After few seconds we let go of each other hand.

Eriko: shall we get going then?

I: Ready when you are.

Eriko nods and bring us back onto the path. Then she walks in the direction of the village. The Rinkum follows us, staying a step behind. We travel for quite a while together. It's been very silent, I wonder if I should say something...

I glance behind us again, expecting he come along.

I: so the Rinkum still following us..

She looks back and grins.

Eriko: that's not too surprising.

I: why not?

Eriko: Rinkum are attracted to magical energy. That's why it was so strange that it showed no interest in my manipulator.

I: it still following us though

Eriko: it's following you, well my readings showed you are full of magical energy. As far a Rinkum is concerned you're a buffet.

I: so that's why it's molested me....

Eriko: yup.

As I think over what Eriko said, I looked back at the Rinkum one more time, this time he look back at me and his eyes look like he is going to prey on me.

Rinkum: Rin Rin~

I: hmmm

He leaps up onto the air and reaches the height of my butt.

I: whoa...

Rinkum: Rin~~~ rin~~~

He jumps high again. Eriko giggles.

Eriko: I think it is tired of hopping.

I: ok then I will carry him.

I let him hold on my shoulder blades as we continue heading to Mage Academy.

I: well may I know what exactly were you doing out of the field?

Eriko: oh there is a rumors of very high energy reading around Gracihill so I was sent to investigate. I had already check out the surrounding area and there had been not a clear source for all that excess energy... until today.

I: where you met me?

She nods.

I: I was only been there not so long ago, we met.

Eriko: you might be a byproduct of whatever created the energy spike in the first place.

I: what do you think that was?

Eriko: I'm not sure, I haven't seen reading of that level before. The Mage Academy should be able to help to explain.

I: so beside magic, what else the Mage Academy teach?

Eriko: oh, all the basic how to use a manipulator, how to control your energy, the many usages and differences between crystal and spheres.

I: what exactly is the crystal stuff you keep mentioning?
Eriko: You mean the difference between crystal and crystal spheres? Well when we refers to crystals we mean raw crystals whereas crystal spheres are the reusable the refined state.

I: that's helpful, but I meant crystals in general.

She stares at me and narrows her eyes as if trying to judge am I serious or not.

Eriko: it is the power source of every magic to be existed well everything. You dun use crystal where you came from?

I: we use Mana stardusts, Mana cores and Mana fragments but not crystal. Well your explanation of crystals are like Mana fragments, crystal spheres are like Mana cores. Mana stardust is the gas form of crystals.

Eriko: so the Mana things you mention are similar to crystals. So that's what you said just now, no Mana stardusts no magic, it is like no crystals no magic.

I: yea.

Eriko's eyes sparkle as she fall into a pensive silence. A small smile plays at her lips while she considers what I said. I might have overwhelmed her a little, but she actually seems interested in Mana, our method to use magic. Without seeming to be too suspicious, I try to get a better look at her gauntlet. Is it a mana core equipment, or something else, what was she doing with it earlier? Eriko notices me staring and shifts uncomfortably.

Eriko: are you ok?

I: yea, I am just curious of your gauntlet.

Eriko: oh my manipulator?

I: yea

Eriko: all mages have a manipulator. Its how we usr energy to interact with the elements around us.

I: so you can cast spells with it right?

Eriko: I suppose that is one way to phrase it.

I: well can you show me something cool? I might be able to show you as well after you showed me your.

It is time to test whether my magic power is gone totally or not

Eriko: like what?

I: yea what element do you use. Can you cast a fire ball or a lighting bolt or something?

Eriko: lighting bolt Ic, ok I can show you.

Eriko cast a lighting bolt, a lighting bolt going to strike the ground 2 metres away from us, I charge in to where the lighting bolt going to strike she is surprised that I take a hit from her lighting bolt.

Eriko: wait.... Are you ok... Why you did that

I: I am just fine. That's a very tasty lighting bolt you have, well somehow I immune to elemental I use and gain power if that elemental, your lighting bolt is a good one it help me to restore 15% of my power.

Eriko: what lighting bolt is tasty, that's a 200K volt lighting strike you took it like it is nothing to you, you immune to elemental magic that matches you use, if you use all the elemental, then you are almost invincible... When against an elemental mage.

I: yea that's true, time to show you something cool too.

Eriko: but you already showed me, You ate a lighting bolt and said it's tasty, so far there's no one able to do that. So you don't have to show me, as you already shown me.

I: yea ok

Eriko: so you from the kingdom called Y.u.r.i.n., a new kingdom?

I: it's not a new kingdom.

Eriko frowns and scratches her hair.

Eriko: I am a little ashamed to say, I'm not familiar with that kingdom and the place it located at, where is it.

I: .... On the land of Drakecrimson....?

Eriko: where the land of  Drakecrimson at?

I: it is at Astroblitz.

Eriko: Astroblitz?

Okay time to take a different approach. Now I know I had been sent to somewhere unknown to me, her replies tell me and proof that

I: let's see if I can help you to understand better. Aright tell me where are we now?

Eriko: in Gracihill

I: where is that?

Eriko: in the kingdom of Fragralanor.

I: and where is Fragralanor?

Eriko: in the land of Ecarlynor.

I: and what is it part of?

Eriko: Earlance, of course.

I: so Earlance is a planet like my Astroblitz.

She pauses as she heard what I said

Eriko: wait you are not from Earlance

I: from what I know of so far, yup I am not, at first that's why it feel like a Nightmare before you convinced me it wasn't a dream.

She looks concerned

Eriko: how did you get here.

I: that's what I'm hoping the Mage Academy can tell me.

Eriko: right, but what i mean is how you came to Gracihill specifically? Do you remember anything before you reached here?

I think back, I was at my room playing a game called the tale of Earlaka. My character, Blitzrin had reached lvl 450 and I remember everything about me and my past.

I: yea. I am at home, it is a day off.

Eriko: hmm at least we know you don't have amnesia.

I nod. She back into silence, looking thoughtful. I have a lot of thinking about myself. My head is swimming with everything I've learnt so far. There are similarities between Earlance and Astroblitz, there are a difference, one big one, no Mana Stardust in the air, making me feeling the air here is weird. I really hope that the Mage Academy can provide me answers I want and most importantly, how do I go home?

I look back and see the Rinkum face planted on the ground.

I: Rinkum, what's happened

It roll back upright and faces away.

Rinkum: Rin~Rin~.

Eriko grins as we continue heading to the village. Few moments later we come to the perimeter of the village, Eriko grins as she leads me through the gates.

Eriko: here we are Gracihill village. We going to take a rest at the inn tonight.

As we continue walking, heading to the inn that she said. The village is full of people even at this time of day, I supposed this will be their last works after the nightfall. Everyone seems like focus on their own tasks, last few hours, who won't btw, as hour later that will be the end of their work, time to relax themselves for after working very hard in the daytime.

We passer-by, everyone barely glance at Eriko, well all their gazes are drawn to me, that make me feel uncomfortable.... In fact, their steps slow and they face where we go, that make me blushes. Eriko notices I feeling uncomfortable and watches the people around us.

Eriko: it's your clothes, they just curious of that.

I: eh... Well what I am wearing. is normal at where I'm from.

Even though the stares are aiming at me, she feels uncomfortable as well.

Eriko: new plan, we need to get some clothes for you, so we won't have to draw any weird attention.

I doubt that they will accept Drakecrimson's currency.

I: I dun have any usable money...

Eriko: that's ok, I will take of it.

I: thanks you.

Eriko: yw, it is understandable.

I: will pay you back, once I able to.

Eriko smiles and nods. As she lead us to the shop that sell lots of clothes. Well looking at the labels of the shops, I feel that I am lucky, at least, I am at a place that speak a common language, otherwise it will be very hard to communicate. As we reach the shop. There are various types of armor. The shopkeeper emerges from the back of the shop he seems like looking at me...

Shopkeeper: welcome pls take a look around, if you need help I willing to help you.

He is staring at my attire, I am wearing violet tanks top and black shorts with blue sport shoes.

Eriko: we are looking for a new wardrobe for my friend here.

Shopkeeper: yes yes yes of course. You heading the right place we have tons of many different combinations of clothes and is tailored made by ourselves, also our clothes are in the best quality, not other place can have the same quality as here.

We starts to browse through the shop looking for the clothes for me. I get 4 sets of combination of violet, blue and black 70% leather and 30% titanium one piece dress, 2 pairs of combat boots. Eriko pay for my new wardrobes.

I: how do I look?

She nods in satisfaction: wow you look so great that really suit you.

I smiles.

Eriko: let's go to an inn now

She heads out the shop as I follow her, we are looking for an inn.

I: actually... Maybe we can head to armoury before to the Inn.

She pauses and looks at me curiously.

Eriko: armoury? You want to get a weapon?

Her question is careful, cautious.

I: well isn't weird a person is armored but is unarmed while traveling. Isn't that in this place everyone have their own weapon as long as they are armored.

Eriko: hmmm you do have a point, why I didn't thought of that as well.. Also it will come in handy. Do you know how to use a weapon?

Again although she doesn't sound aggressive but I can sense her caution.

I: well I used ion blasters, railgun and different kinds of blades, I don't think ion blasters and railgun existed here so I will like to have a ranged Weapon and a blade.

Eriko: well so you want a ranged and a blade, ok that's a great choice. Well is a crytal gun ok to you?

I nods as I am ok with.

We head to the forge whith her lead, inside the shop there range of Weapons like swords, curve blade, long sword, broadsword and many more. Unlike the previous shopkeeper, metalsmith ignores us as he pounds out a new blade that he just forged. Eriko lets me browse the blades and pistol. I look at the titanium sabre that catches my attention. As I take it out and use it do a combo slash, I am impressed of the blade then I choose a crystal gun with an unique design. Eriko pay the weapon and we head to the inn she books a room for us. She heads to where our table at. As dishes has been served.

She: once we finish our dinner then let's go to have some rest for the night. We have to wake up early in the morning well before dawn.

I: ok.

She start eating, while I take a look at the dish.

I: btw what is this

Eriko: it is a stew

I: is it beef or chicken or pork stew.

Eriko: rabbit. U ate beef before?

I: Ic, yup I did before.

Eriko: well it is an luxury meat here.

I: wow... Luxury meat, if beef is very expensive in my kingdom, then I will be rich, not, almost all Blitz Celestial's residents will be rich just selling beef, since almost everyone there has at least a cow/bull farm. Too bad we can't sell beef there.... It is a law at Blitz Celestial.

Eriko: wow.... You sure will be.... If you have a farm that has cows and bulls at here. Ok let's eat.

I take a bite, hmmm it taste a little different.

Eriko: how is it?

I: to be honest it taste different. Not like I ate before, it is ok just the taste.

Eriko: you dun have a stew where you come from.

I: no we do and I had a beef stew for lunch, so yup not quite like this. Rabbit flavoured considered first time as no Rabbit at all.. in my kingdom, Well I didn't said it taste bad at all.

Eriko: oh ok.

After that we all go to our room. We are about to enter our room, when we hear a small voice.

Rinkum: Rin~ rin?

Looking down my leg, now I think about it he is very quiet.

I: have you been following us all the time or you lost us and find us again.

The Rinkum blinks twice and bounces.

Rinkum: Rin~ rin~

Eriko: he doesn't welcomed everywhere.

I: why's that?

Eriko: they absorb energy around them, including crystals which are used to light lamppoles or other similar thing.

I: ah I see how that would be bad.

Eriko: I think this guy knew to stay out of sight when we came in here.

I: what if someone sees him here?

Eriko: as long as he doesn't stray too close to a crystal, he will be fine, people only make a fuss when it look like their crystal might get be drained.

I: got it.

She reaches toward the Rinkum.

Eriko: do you wants to sleep with us tonight?

Rinkum snuggles against my legs, Eriko sighs.

Eriko: I thought as much.

She and I have a bed each, with Rinkum lay beside me.

Good night as both of us say in union.

As we fall asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro