+11+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's P.O.V

A few weeks have passed by and Jungkook and Taehyung have barely talked to each other after Jungkook was discharged from the hospital.

Now, both of them are in their last class, sitting beside each other, as they continue to stay silent.

Jimin caught a cold so he's not in school, while Jin had been busy with the school's president, Kim Namjoon.

And no, don't think of it the dirty way, you nasties.

How did Jimin get a cold? Simple. The weather has been horrible for quite a while now.

Taehyung sighed as he tried to focus his attention on the board, yet his mind kept on wandering into something unrelated.

====

"I'll take my leave now Jimin."

"You're not going to wait for him to wake up?"

"Yeah.. you know how his relation is with me at the moment."

Jimin hummed and nodded as he looked down.

"I get your point where you just want to keep Jungkook safe, but Jungkook is a stubborn one, so of course he wouldn't agree. He doesn't want you hurt."

"But his safety is my priority-"

"You love him." Jimin said, cutting Taehyung off.

"W-what..?"

"You love Jungkook, don't you?" He said again, soon smiling.

"I... don't.."

"You do."

"W-what even makes you think I do?"

Jimin giggled as he shook his head. "The way you look and protect him is enough to convince me."

"Ok fine. Yes, I do love him..."

"What did you see in him that made you fall for him?"

Taehyung chuckled, taking a glance at Jungkook before heading for the door.

"H-hey! Where do you think your going?"

"As I said before, I gotta leave before Jungkook wakes up. I'll tell you the reason some other time."

====

"Class dismissed." The teacher finally announced as the students quickly took their things, running out of the classroom with cheers.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sighed as I watched the rain pour.

'I forgot my umbrella again...'

I then turned my head to see a hand, handing me an umbrella.

"Here." A deep voice spoke. I looked up to see Taehyung, looking away.

"B-but... you need it."

He soon turned to me and smiled softly. "It's fine. Can't have you getting sick, you know?"

My eyes widened as I shook my head vigorously. "No, I won't accept it-"

I didn't get to finish what I was saying when he took my hand, making me hold the umbrella as he quickly ran into the rain.

"Yah! Taehyung, get back here! You'll catch a cold!" I yelled, trying to call him.

He turned to me with a huge smile as he laughed, now he was soaked. "Why care if i'll catch a cold? This boy here is tough."

I opened the umbrella as I approached him, shaking my head. "You even have the strength to joke around...- wait what about your bag?" I asked as I soon realized.

"Oh, no worries. I put my stuff in my locker so there's just clothes in my bag." He assured with a smile.

I rolled my eyes as I let him under his umbrella too. "Come on, you're coming with me." I said.

"Where?" He asked, confused.

"To my home. You're going to clean yourself up and i'm not taking no as an answer."

"But... I can just do it in my home-"

"Your home is literally 5 more blocks after my house-"

He soon chuckled and I turned to him, confused to why he's laughing now.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Are you sure that's just the reason? Or do you want me to stay with you?"

I blushed in embarrassment as I looked away. "N-no! I just don't want you sick, ok?!"

He laughed and hummed. "Ok."

"I'm still a little mad at you for last time though..." I murmured.

He sighed. "I know... i'm sorry." He said.

I shook my head, as we stopped walking. I soon looked up at him. "No, i'm sorry too... I just.. didn't want you hurt."

He smiled as he caressed my cheek softly. "What's up with you always apologizing when you do nothing wrong?" He asked, booping my nose.

I rolled my eyes playfully, as I soon smiled softly. "I guess it became a habit. Besides, there's always a fault on the other side even if the latter started it."

"Clever thought, bun." He said.

"B-bun?" I repeated, cheeks turning red in embarrassment. He chuckled and nodded.

"Awww, is little Kookie embarrassed?"

"S-shut up... we need to get going-" I again didn't get to finish what I was saying when he suddenly sneezed.

I sighed, soon bursting into a fit of giggles as we continued walking.

"This was what I was talking about earlier. I know you live alone, so in case you're going to get a fever or cold, i'll be taking care of you." I stated.

"Do you usually do this for the ones your close with?" He asked.

I shook my head, smiling playfully as I took a glance at him. "No, so be thankful."

He laughed a little and nodded. "Yes, your majesty. Thank you." He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully as we soon arrived at my home. I took my keys, unlocking my door as me and Taehyung went inside.

"Now run for that bathroom and i'll hand you a towel."

"But I don't have clothes. The ones in my bag are dirty."

"I still have your clothes in my closet, you can use it since I was about to return it." I said.

He smiled and nodded, pulling me into a hug. I blushed madly as I tried to pull away from him.

"Y-yah! You'll get my clothes wet too! Just go take a shower before you get even more sick!" I reminded.

"Thank you." He said, smiling as he went to the bathroom. I shook my head, a smile soon landing on my lips.

'This hyung...'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro