+12+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat down on the couch as I remembered a memory.

"Just tell me the truth."

"Fine, you want truth? I'll give it to you, I never loved you."

"Jungkook!" I snapped back to reality when I saw Taehyung in front of me.

My eyes first landed on his abs making me shake my head vigorously as I stood up, blushing madly.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I looked at Jungkook confused when he suddenly jolted up, him not making any eye contact with me.

"W-wait here..! I-i'll go get your clothes." He excused, rushing to his room, though I didn't miss the tint of red on his cheeks before he left.

I smiled softly as I roamed his living room, seeing every single picture, framed on the wall.

I stopped when I saw a certain picture frame, it was broken.

I took it in my hands, only to see a picture of Jungkook hugging a guy tightly while the guy was looking away from him, blushing.

"Hyung, here's-" I whipped my head to see Jungkook, staring at me with wide eyes once he saw me holding the broken picture frame.

"W-why... are you.." he whispered. "S-sorry.." I apologised putting it back to where it was.

He shook his head, handing me my clothes as he smiled at me.

"It's ok..-" I stopped him, pulling him into a hug once I noticed that his smile was forced.

"H-hyung..."

"I'm sorry Kookie.. I shouldn't have snooped around your stuff."

He rested his hands on my bare chest as he looked up at me.

"I-it's ok, i'm just a little sensitive about that picture... I actually wanted to throw it away, I even thought of burning it." He admitted.

I hummed as I caressed his cheek gently.

"J-just... go and get dressed up already. You'll get cold, especially with this kind of weather, pabo..." He mumbled, looking away, suddenly shy.

I chuckled and nodded. "Ok."

And with that, I let him go as I went back to the bathroom to get changed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro