+14+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up to be met with a sleeping Taehyung in front of me. I soon smiled as I traced every part of his flawless face.

I took my hand back when he slowly opened his eyes. He smiled a little. "That tickled you know."

I giggled. "Sorry~" I apologised as I then stood up, realizing that we were in a weird position.

I cleared my throat as I smiled. "S-so! What do you want for breakfast?"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Breakfast can wait. First, let's just prepare for the day. We have morning breath, remember?" He reminded.

I hummed. "Come on, I have a spare toothbrush that you can borrow." I said.

He nodded as we both went to the bathroom.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Me and Jungkook soon started brushing our teeth. But my mind wandered on an old memory.

"I'm not numb. I'm just confused to why we feel unnecessary feelings."

I shook my head as we finished brushing our teeth. "Hey, do you want pancakes?" Jungkook soon asked.

I turned to him and smiled softly.

"Sure, but let me help out. Ok?"

He giggled and nodded. We went to the kitchen and soon prepared the batter.

While Jungkook was mixing the batter, I remembered my past dreams when my eyes focused on him.

====

Jungkook groaned as he held onto his shoulder that was dripping with so much blood.

"I know it hurts, but you need to stay awake." I whispered as I caressed his cheek.

"B-but.."

"Shhh... everything will be ok.." I hushed him as I slowly took out the knife from his shoulder, making him whimper in pain.

====

"You know Jungkook.." I started.

He hummed and turned to me "What?"

"I used to be confused." I stated. He stopped mixing the batter, putting it down as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?"

"It may be silly, but, I never really understood how emotions worked when I was a kid."

"I was neglected by my parents, and I was even bullied everyday for being like that."

[*le gAsP* PLOT TWIST!- No? Ok]

"And now?" He asked silently.

I sighed as I looked away from him and answered. "In all honesty, I don't know. It used to feel like something has been missing my entire life. More like someone. Someone that was supposed to show me each and every emotion a human could feel."

"Stop looking at me like that."

He giggled, poking my cheek as he smiled softly. "I will if you give me a smile."

"But when I met you.. everything changed." I admitted, locking eyes with him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I fell speechless as I stared into Taehyung's dark piercing eyes. "You made me feel so many things that I barely understood, Jungkook."

A smile landed on my lips as I leaned in, kissing his nose sweetly. I pulled back to see him staring at me with wide eyes.

"That doesn't matter... I don't care what you've been through nor where you came from. What matters to me now, is that I have someone like you in my life." I stated truthfully with a smile as I caressed his cheek gently.

He smiled, leaning into my touch. I giggled as I shook my head pulling my hand away from his face.

"Come on, let's make the pancakes already, i'm hungry!" I said with a pout.

He chuckled and nodded as he took the bowl, soon heating up the stove to make breakfast.

As I stared at Taehyung who was focused on cooking, I couldn't help but smile.

'There's no doubt, you really are a criminal.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro