+15+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's P.O.V

Months have passed and Jungkook has never been this happy his entire life.

In fact, you would always see him with Taehyung everyday. Jimin couldn't help but feel so happy for his best friend.

"Jungkookie~" Jimin chimed as he hugged Jungkook. It was lunch time and Jungkook came alone for some reason.

Jungkook giggled as he pulled away from his best friend's embrace. "Where's Taehyung?"

"He headed for the restroom." He answered with a smile as him and Jimin walked to their table.

Jimin's P.O.V

As me and Jungkook were catching up, I suddenly noticed Taehyung sneaking behind Jungkook as he covered Jungkook's eyes.

"Y-yah! Who's this?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung chuckled as he took his hands off Jungkook's eyes, kissing the younger on the cheek sweetly.

Jungkook blushed as he looked away. Taehyung soon sat down beside him as he soon asked.

"What's up?"

"The ceiling." Jin hyung answered as he arrived, soon taking a seat beside me.

"Hi hyung!" We greeted. He smiled, greeting back.

"Anyways, are you two together now?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows in an obvious manner as my lips curved into a smirk.

Jungkook's smile faltered while Taehyung shook his head. "Nope, we're just friends." He said, making me and Jin hyung look at them in disbelief.

"You're joking right?" Jin hyung asked. Both of them shook their heads while Taehyung has been oblivious about the situation.

"Excuse me." Jungkook excused as he stood up, exiting the cafeteria.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I walked down the new halls as I lazily looked around, until I bumped into someone making them fall back.

I quickly wrapped my arm around their waist before they could fall down on the concrete floor.

I looked to see it was a boy, though he wasn't looking at me. I let go of him once he gained his balance.

"S-sorry, I wasn't looking." He apologised. I shook my head.

"It's ok, I wasn't looking too." I said. The boy then shot his head upwards as he looked at me with wide eyes.

I frowned when I recognised his face. "Y-Yoongi.. hyung..?" He called, looking at me in disbelief.

"What a surprise to see you here, Jeon." I said unbothered. "I hope I wouldn't see you as much next time." I voiced as I walked pass him.

"W-wait.." he called out. I stopped and looked behind me only to see his back facing me.

"Why do you hate me so much..?" He asked.

"I don't hate you, I just really don't enjoy talking to people so much. Though if you want someone to talk to, fine i'll lend an ear. Besides, I have nothing to do anyway."

He looked at me surprised. "You will..?"

I nodded as I led him out of the school, soon sitting down at a bench in the garden.

I stared at him intently as he looked down in discomfort.

"I... have some questions and then..-"

"Spill." I said simply.

"How's.. Yeonjun?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked away. "I don't know, and I don't even care since that bastard is better off with that bitchy girlfriend of his."

"G-girlfriend?" He repeated. I nodded, as I locked my gaze with him.

He smiled sadly and looked down. "Then i'm happy for him.."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I retaliated. "Happy? Those two are exact chaos when they are together."

He let out a small laugh as he looked back at me. "It wouldn't matter, would it? Even if they both are horrible people, what matters is that the latter makes them happy."

I was speechless once he finished. And just because of that, a smile crept on my face.

"You know what kid? You're not that bad. I like you." I admitted.

He smiled as he held out his hand. "Friends?" I looked at him, then to his hand.

I chuckled as I shook his hand, the smile never leaving my face. "Friends."

He let out a breath as he again spoke, after letting go of my hand. "One... one last question."

I nodded and gestured for him to continue.

"Did you just transfer here?"

"Well, yeah. I just got a tour a while ago actually." I answered.

He smiled and nodded. "Is it ok if we eat together then..?"

I blinked, soon curious. "Don't you have friends other than me?"

He hummed. "Yes, I do... but, i'm really not in the mood. I actually want to stay with you more to.. you know, maybe catch up?-"

"You're avoiding someone, aren't you?" I asked. He looked at me shocked.

"N-No, I-"

I smiled as I shook my head. "Fine, I understand. Stay with me for awhile, but know that you can't avoid someone for too long. Especially if it's someone you love."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I stared at him in disbelief.

"I-I don't.. love him."

"Oh so it's a boy?" He sighed. "Jungkook, from my experience, I met alot of people like you. You can't avoid them for so long, because the other would eventually wind up with someone else."

"B-but.. what if i'm avoiding him because I don't want to get hurt..?" I asked.

"Then that just means you love him. Just by seeing him with someone else, or if he just sees you as a friend hurts you, is that why you want to avoid him?"

I looked down, as I never answered since he was right.

"Jungkook, look at me." He ordered. I obeyed as I slowly looked at him.

"Do you know what a soulmate is?" He asked. I thought of it and slowly shook my head.

"What is it?"

"It's like a best friend, but more. It's that one person that knows you better than anyone else."

"It's someone who makes you a better person- actually, they never make you a better person, you do that yourself."

"Because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever."

"It's the one person who... who knew you and accepted you and.. believed in you before anyone else did, or when anyone else would."

"And no matter what happens, you will always love them. Nothing can ever change that." He finished, making me speechless.

"You're still puzzled of how you really feel, aren't you?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"You know Jungkook, trust me with this. I wouldn't have the need to know who the person you're avoiding is. I can already tell that you love that person dearly, deny it or not. And whatever that guy has done to make you love him, i'm pretty sure he's a nice guy." He said.

"And once you're ready, tell him how you really love him. It wouldn't hurt to try, am I right?"

I giggled and nodded. "Right. I'll keep that in mind, hyung."

He hummed and nodded as he stood up, me following after him. "Come on, let's go and eat, my treat." He said.

I smiled. "thank you." A small smile formed on his lips as I followed him to the cafeteria happily.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro