+5+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's P.O.V

As we arrived at the garden where we usually stayed in, I kept stealing glances at Jungkook as he talked with Jin hyung and Taehyung, his expression, looked so dead.

I gulped as I tried to blink away the tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Excuse me." Jungkook and Jin hyung said simultaneously as they stood up and left for the restrooms.

Taehyung soon turned to me with a smile but his smile faded away once he saw my state.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head excessively. "No.. i'm not.. not when I let my best friend turn into someone I don't recognize anymore. This guilt is killing me.." I admitted, shaking as I tried to refrain myself from crying.

I saw him frown and put a hand on my shoulder. "Take deep breaths, and tell me the best you can." He said, smiling at me to at least try to comfort me.

I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. "H-he.. he wasn't always like this. It's my fault for making him emotionless.." I stuttered.

"How is it your fault? What happened back then? He's so... empty."

"I knew that Jungkook always got beaten up, and whenever it happens, I couldn't do anything but stand there, paralysed."

"Please stop it! S-stop..! It hurts..!"

"H-hyung..! P-please.. help me.."

"Hahaha you heard that midget? Help your friend! What are you waiting for?!"

I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do as they hit Jungkook hard in different places.

"I-I..."

"Tsk, weak."

I felt tears swell up once again as I covered my mouth. "T-they beat him.. until they broke him.."

Tears fell endlessly once I had said those words. "A-and I did nothing... i'm horrible.."

I shook violently as I tried to muffle my sobs.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was speechless. Looking at the fragile boy now, his guilt has been eating him alive all this time.

'No wonder...'

Without any other thought, I pulled Jimin into a hug as he cried on my shoulder, clutching onto my shirt tightly.

He kept on chanting 'it's my fault' over and over again. I rubbed his back as I tried to calm him down.

Jungkook's P.O.V

We came back to be met with Taehyung talking to Jimin, like he was comforting him.

Jimin hyung looked like he cried, however, Jin hyung didn't notice.

"What's gotten into you? Why do you want me to leave you alone so much?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe because you were never there when I needed you most."

"What kind of friend would watch you being beaten into a pulp?"

"I-I didn't know what to do!"

"Yeah, sure, you didn't. You're just too scared to stand up for me knowing you'd get involved too."

"N-no, it's-"

"Did you know how much I trusted you? I even trusted you with my whole life."

I sniffled, smiling bitterly at him.

"Everything I gave, everything I sacrificed when you stayed on your knees. And what did you do when I was in a bad situation? You just watched me."

"J-Jungkook..."

"Be thankful I still consider you as my friend.. but remember that my trust for you is gone."

I stated as I turned around and walked away.

They turned to us and Taehyung gave a small smile as Jimin gave a weak one.

I sat back down beside Taehyung and so did Jin hyung sit back down beside Jimin hyung.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called, and I turned to him.

"Can we talk later after class?"

I nodded as we continued to eat our lunch, Jin hyung being the source of all the noise.

"Yah, what's up with you three? Am I really the only one that's gonna babble here?" He complained.

"It seems so." I said simply, biting on my apple.

And with that, he began complaining even more.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro