+8+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I got ready for school.

====

"Hyung!" Someone soon called out, making me turn my head to see a cheerful bunny.

I smiled and ruffled his hair once he was in front of me. "That's new.."

"What is?" He asked, confused as those brown beautiful eyes glimmer with so much emotion.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Nothing, it's just, it really makes me happy that you're.. doing alot more better." I said.

He smiled and nodded. "And it's all thanks to you.. Now come on! We need to get going, I wanna see Jiminie hyung!"

I chuckled as he soon held onto my hand, letting him drag me all the way to school.

Jimin's P.O.V

As I closed my locker, I was suddenly hugged from behind.

I turned to see it was none other than Jungkook. "Hi Jimin-ssi!!!" He greeted cheekily.

I cleared my throat and turned around. "It's 'hyung' to you."

He soon grinned and said again. "Jimin-ssi."

I sighed and soon broke into a smile as I hugged him. "I missed you..."

He giggled and hugged back. "What are you talking about hyung? I was always here in the first place."

"Oh Jungkook... that's not what I meant." I said,pulling away from the hug as I cupped his cheeks, looking him in the eyes.

"I missed the real you.. yes, you were always there, physically, but you weren't there mentally, knowing that you started acting like a lifeless human." I said honestly, smiling sadly.

He smiled, shaking his head. "Well, that doesn't matter now~ Taetae hyung helped me." He said, pointing at Taehyung beside him.

I turned to Taehyung who was smiling at the both of us. I smiled warmly, mouthing a 'thank you'."

He nodded and chuckled.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU GET TO HUG KOOKIE AND I DON'T?! SCOOCH OVER JIMIN!" Jin hyung soon exclaimed as he pushed me aside, hugging Jungkook, glaring at me.

"Hyung... c-can't breathe.. too fat.."

"Excuse me?!"

Me and Taehyung turned to each other and laughed as Jin and Jungkook started bickering after they pulled away from the hug.

'What a great way to start the morning.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro