6. The CEO ♥️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NAFEESAH POV

I woke up with a splitting headache, I groaned and opened my eyes. Instead of the old wooden wardrobe my eyes met a huge golden clock. The bed I was on was different from my usual bed. The sheets were white and the pillows were fluffy. Wait! What's happening? Did I die? Is this like the first stage of going to heaven?

I closed my eyes and reopened them but this time around my eyes met with brown ones. I screamed in horror as I tried to get away from the eyes, falling off the bed in the process.

" Easy there Hajiya" a feminine voice said with a chuckle. Ohh it's a girl, and the pain I felt in my butt meant that am still alive. But the question is...... Where am I?

The last place I was if I can remember clearly was a place close to the hospital.

That's right hospital! Wait. Is this like a VIP room of the hospital? How am I supposed to afford the hospital bills?

She helped me up and I got seated on the bed. " How are you feeling now?" She asked me, her eyes roaming body and her hands placed on my forehead for confirmation.

" Am fine Alhamdulillah just headache" I answered.

"But wait you do not look like a nurse nor a doctor" I Said and she chuckled.

" Am not a nurse and definitely not a doctor"  she replied.

" So where am I " I asked, rubbing my palms together due to my Nervousness. 

" You're in Mr Farhan's house" she answered with a smile.

" Who is Mr Farhan?" I asked again, trying to search my head if there is someone I know named Farhan.

" The Master here and CEO of Rowling Enterprises" she said.

" I don't know someone......" I started but stopped Midway realizing that it was the company I was working at.

But why will the CEO bring me to his house?

Realizing It was already morning, I prayed carryover Magrib, Isha and Subh

She gave me my phone and I called husnah. She picked immediately it started ringing.

" What happened that you had to sleep at a so-called friend's place? Both you and I know you have no friends to pass the night with." She yelled and I had to pull the phone farther from my ear to save my eardrums.

" You've got some explanation to do later woman" she added before disconnecting the call.

I heaved a sigh and Nadiya came in with a tray of food. It was Nutella french toast with coffee. My mouth watered at the sight of it but I cautioned myself against devouring the food.

" It's not poisoned ma'am" Nadiya said with a chuckle.

" If he wanted to harm you then he would have done that while you were unconscious" she added before my sense of reasoning finally came back from it's journey.

" So where is this CEO guy" I asked, after finishing my breakfast.

" He definitely can't be at home by this time " she answered.

It was already 10:34am. I was already late for work.

"Inalillah I need to go" I muttered before getting out of bed.

" Your clothes have been washed and ironed so you can change into it after your bath.

I thanked her and took it. She then handed over a piece of paper that says

Meet me in my office at 4:00pm today.
Farhan Junaid

I got back home and filled husnah in on everything.

" Masha Allah that's very nice of him." She said with a smile.

" I told dad that you were spending the night with mom" she added and i felt a wave of relief wash through me.

" So he said you should meet him in his office. Did you know him somewhere?" She asked and I nervously shook my head.

" So how did he know that you definitely know his office? We'll find out when you go there" she added with a nod and my stomach immediately plummets in fear.

" Am not going Husnah. I'll seriously lose face considering the state I was in when her took me to his house" I whined.

" At least you should thank him in person Emerald" she said and that actually made sense. A 'thank you' wouldn't hurt right?

~~~~~~~~~

I inhaled and exhaled for the millionth time throughout the elevator ride. It was already 4:35pm which means I was more than late.

I entered and met the secretary. She shot me a glare before asking.

" Why are you here?"

" Am here to see your boss" I answered with my head held high.

" Get out of here before I get you thrown out" she yelled. I promised to be on my best behavior but this little vixen here is getting me agitated. I just hope I can put up with it much longer.

" Why not give him a call and ask him yourself" I said with an obvious fake smile plastered across my face.

" Am not calling anyone but security to throw you out" she said again.

" Let her in" I heard from inside.

Her expression immediately turned into a scowl and I gave her a triumphant chuckle before sticking my tongue out in mockery.

I exhaled loudly before pushing the door open.

The CEO was at a shelf going through some files while another person was on a chair smiling at his phone.

Wait I know the other person. It's him, Doctor Fahad Habib, The Oncologist.

"Doctor Fahad were you the one that wanted to see me?" I asked and he shook his head before pointing to the other person who's back I could only see.

" He is the one looking for you" he said. The other man turned around and my eyes met his obsidian ones. He had an evil smirk plastered on his face. 

" Mr. Rude is the CEO?" I asked doctor Fahad. My eyes bulging out of their sockets, threatening to fall off due to how shocked the news made me.

"Yes Crazy Lady....... Mr Rude is the CEO" he answered, emphasising on the C.. E.. O

Inalillah am in deep shit

Hi guys so how was it?

If you are Nafeesah what would you do?

Don't forget to vote 😉

Much love 🥰 Nightingale ✍️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro