6- battle on the stage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I claim no right or claim to own any of the characters featured in both the Ghost Rider series and/or the Yugioh series. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. As I appreciate any and all advise given to me as I also appreciate any help given to me for this story. Thanks!

6 - battle on the stage

Yugi watched in horror as he clearly recognized both Centurious and Blackout as they attacked Mako. Atem acted quickly as he called upon help from the Shadow Realm.

*Creatures that exist within the shadows come to my aid. I call upon the Time Wizard to come forth and to stop time!* Atem stated as the Time Wizard appeared high over head waving his staff stoping time. Once time was frozen all except for Mako, Bakura, Yugi, Blackout, Succubus, and Centurious. Yugi proceeded to transform into Atem as both he and Bakura rushed to the stage just as Blackout dropped Mako as Centurious began casting his spell.

"Keep them busy. I need time to cast this spell." stated Centurious as Mako's face became pale white.

"Atem go and stop the sorcerer. I can handle these two!" shouted out Blade. But Atem knew better. Atem could tell that Mako was slighly resisting whatever Centurious was doing to him.

"I call upon the creatures of the Shadow Realm to come and aid us. Come forth Celtic Guardian and Gia the Firece Knight!" called out Atem as the jewel on his forehead began to glow as the two creatures appeared. "Aid Blade in dealing with our enemies!" he commanded them as the two creatures did as commanded. Atem made his way over towards Centurious as he undid the mystic chain that was strapped across his chest. "Get away fro him Centurious!" snarled Atem bearing his fangs. Atem infused his hellfire into the chain as he whiped it at Centurious. The links on the chain came magically came undone transforming into flaming shurikens as they flew at Centurious forcing him to stop his spell as he had to back away from the Midnight Son. Atem reacted quickly calling upon his power over hellfire to form a barrier around him and Morbius. Atem had to act quickly as Morbius was dying. "Listen to me Morbius, I can save your life but it will forever change you. You will become a full vampire. I don't have a lot of time to explain everything. All you have to know is that you are a Midnight Son, a hero bound to save the world from evil." stated Atem. Mako looked at Atem as he could feel that he was there to help him.

"Do it!" he replied weakly. Atem began to chant in Egyptian as he called out mentally for more help from the Shadow Realm.

*Come forth and aid me. Come forth Guardian Angel Joan and Jenis, Lightsworn Mender. Fuse together with me to aid me in helping an ally.* Atem commanded mentally. Atem could feel the two spirits enter his body as he slit into his own writst after taking off the glove and bracer from his right hand using his own fangs to pierce the skin. He fed Mako his powerful and ancient blood while chanting in Egyptian as he used the shadow creatures powers to heal Morbius. When Morbius's body went into convulsions, Atem held him down using all of his strength as he stopped changting his spell as he undid the bond with the shadow creatures that he had summoned as he pulled his arm away from Mako as his wound healed instantly. *Please Ra, help him.* Atem silently prayed as Mako's body finally went limp. His body slightly twitched as a pair of black leathery bat wings ripped out of his back as his ears became a bit longer and pointed. Atem could see Centurious was trying to get through the hellfire but the fire seared his dark soul. Once Mako's transformation was completed, Atem got up laying Mako down. "Now you are going to answer some of my questions Centurious even if I have to beat it out of you." Atem snarled as he walked through the hellfire circle that he had created. Before Centurious could turn to leave, Atem called upon his hellfire to block off Centurious as he undid the mystic chain strapped across his chest. He whiped the chain around Centurious's body pulling the man over to him. "Now feel the searing pain from my Penance Stare!" snarled Atem as his eyes lit up as hellfire shot from Atem's eyes into Centurious's eyes. Centurious screamed in pain as this was the second time that he had felt the spirit of vengeance's penance stare.

When both Blackout and Succubus saw that Atem was dealing with Centurious and that Blade was still circling them as the was trying to kill them both. The two retreated before they fell prey to the spirit of vengeance and the Midnight Son.

"You haven't seen the last of us. We will return!" hissed Blackout before he and Succubus retreated. With them both gone, Blade put away his swords as the two creatures that Atem had summoned from the Shadow Realm dispearsed. Blade walked over towards Atem as he dropped Centurious's body undoing the chain that was wrapped around him. Rage burned within Atem as he had seen through Centurious the face behind these attacks. Atem cursed out loud as he slammed his hand through a nearby wall. A low soft moan errupted from Mako as Atem undid the hellfire circle.

"Atem are you all right?" asked Blade. Atem nodded as he went to pick up the some what conscious Mako. Before he took off the singer's dressing room, he commanded the Time Wizard to alter time so that everyone believed that the concert had just ended. The Time Wizard obeyed as he was commanded before vanishing. Both Bakura and Atem walked off stage to Mako's dressing room.

Mako finally awoke as his eye resembled Bakura's. His skin was now a pale white like a ghost. His makeup now seemed to be a permant part of him. Both Bakura and Atem helped Mako sit up right before Atem gave Yugi back control. Mako's eyes widened considerably when he saw Yugi's transformation.

"What happened?" asked Mako.

"You were attack by our enemies. Don't worry they are gone now. I am Yugi Moto and this is Bakura Ryou also known as Blade. You have already met my other half, the spirit of vengeance, the Dark Rider Atem." stated Yugi. Yugi then explained everything about the Midnight Sons, the mystic items, and about Atem. After he was done, Mako just looked at him.

"Is this permant?" he asked as Yugi shook his head no.

"Much like me, you can control and change your form." stated Yugi as he allowed his wings to rip out from his back. "Unfortunately, you are a full vampire as Atem wasn't able to fully reverse what they did to you. You will still crave blood but you will need to feed on the blood of the guilty in order to satisfy your needs." Yugi replied as he transformed back into his normal human form. "You will have to discover on you own to what kind of powers you now possess since you have been changed."

"I guess I should have listened to my feelings earlier as this possibly could have been avoided." replied Mako as his body returned back to some what normal. His eyes still had a slitted look to them as they were still blood red. Both his ears, fangs, and finger had a slightly point to them but his skin returned to a healthy shade of peach.

"They were bound to kill you one way or another Moribus. But know that you are not alone. Both Yugi, Atem, and I are vampires as we have been through this. If you ever need us, don't hesitate to call us." stated Bakura.

"I will remember that. Thank you for helping me out." stated Mako.

"When the time comes that we need your help and the mystic item. Atem knows how to reach you." stated Yugi as Mako nodded his head that he understood.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro