1. Explaining the Title

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The main goal of this book is to Focus Your Attention on All The Good Things that happen to you Everyday! - Even the Smallest Ones Are Worth Mentioning! :)

Even one smile, message or gesture from someone you like & care about Can Brighten Your Whole Day! 😁👍 - & I'm perfectly aware of that. We build Our Happiness Everyday - I know that Everyone Has it Inside - but All Trolls Fans know that we sometimes need help to let Our Inner Happiness Activate. 

Some People tend to focus only on the bad side of their life - So their own way of thinking Stops them From Being Happy cause they don't notice All the Good Things Happening Around when they complain or overthink. Let's not be like The Sad Bergens used to be for Many Years! - Let's Focus On The Positive Side Of Life cause every minute of worrying steals 60 seconds of Happiness - so let's not let those 'seconds' turn into Hours, Days or Years!  ^_^

Please repeat after me: 

... - & Really Choose it - & you will be Surprised how Many Good Things you didn't pay attention to in everyday rat race You Start to Notice Suddenly! :) 

Remember! 

*EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY! 😊👌... - So turn that 'Happy Thinking App' on In Your Head - & you will see that This World Can be A Nice Place To Live!   ^)^ 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro