Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Garroth's POV

Zane had left so suddenly from the castle. He's probably up to something. I followed him into a forest. This place seemed familiar but I couldn't lay my finger on it. I stopped when I saw him about to kill a girl. The girl had long flowy black hair bulled up in a bun. She also had a long poofy white dress. She had Amber eyes and was beautiful. She seemed to notice his sword and she went into some sort of karate position.
" ZANE STOP! "
" Uhhhh I'm just gonna leave... " Then she dashed away into the forest. Part of me wanted to see her again.

Aphmau's POV

I dashed away from the clearing as fast as I could. I didn't want people to see me. I don't know why, there's just that feeling deep down in my stomach telling me to stay away. I was in deep thought when I tripped over something. I landed on the ground.
" Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I slowly got up to see I tripped over a backpack. Whaaaaaaa? I opened it to see many things. Clothes, books, and there was this bottle
Only use in case of an emergency...

I took that out and saw a big pile of Gold coins. OHMYGOODNESGRACIOUNESSOFGRASCOINUSGOODNESS!!!! Buried beneath that was a diamond sword. I picked it up and saw Lilac's grow around the handle. This stuff all felt familiar but I couldn't place a finger on it. Where did this Backpack come from? Heaven?! But buried very very very deep was a blanket. It was torn and it was colored Lilac. I touched it and BOOM! I was wearing a white lace dress and some lace shoes. My hair was up in crystals. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I felt so beautiful... I put everything back in the backpack. I felt like I needed it. I slowly stood up and placed it over my shoulder.

I started to walk. I saw light in between the branches. I pushed the branches out of my way. I dropped my bag. I found myself on a hill staring at a village. People were running around flailing their arms in the air screaming. The guards were pulling them back. Some people were on their knees crying. Others were taking a bath in a well or falling in a cave. How stupid...

One guard with beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair met my eyes. His eyes widened. All the other guards noticed and pulled out their swords.

I mean like I must of looked like a threat but standing on a hill watching them.

Like a creep -_-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro