1. A perfect guy with imperfection

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A huge beautiful Mansion is shown, having a pool, fountain and a big garden in front of mansion giving an elegant look to it. A guy is shown in hoodie. He was jogging and entered inside.

"Yes!! I did it finally. I did it!! I beat Bhai's record today. I woke up before him and finished my jog before him. And it was totally one hour minutes, 10 km Finally!!!" He jumped excitedly.

Laksh Maheshwari: Son of Ap and Dp Maheshwari. Jolly, fun loving yet serious too. Loves his family a lot and his brother is his everything. His idol, buddy, best friend and always want his happiness. Loves a girl name Ragini and everyone in family knows about it. Even in Ragini's family. Mm likes Ragini and so does Ragini's family likes Laksh.

Laksh came toward hall in his excitement and happiness. Two ladies who came there, saw him so happy and shouting" I did it!" They were Annapurna and Sujatha. They were confused.

" Good morning Maa, chachi ji." Laksh said.
"Jiji, what happened to him?" Sujatha asked.

"Nothing mom, Laksh bhai is dreaming that he has beaten Sanskar bhai's record." A girl said coming there. She is Uttara. Princess of the mansion. Everyone loves her a lot, especially her both brothers. She is pursuing her graduation in Science.

"Oh hello? Dreaming? I have finally done it. Sanskar bhai didn't even wake up till now and I woke up, completed my jog. Even bhai's record time of jogging is 45 min and distance 7 km. I did jog full 1 hour non stop and distance 10 km. so, his record is broken na?" Laksh said cleaning the dust from his shoulder fakely.

Uttara gave him tight smile.

"No Laksh Bhai, you still didn't break his record. The record you are talking about was one month ago. Sanskar bhai's recent time is 1 hour and 15 minutes that too with distance 12 km."

"What?? When did this happen?" Laksh asked.

"When you were sleeping. On Sunday." Uttara said and laughed.

"And for your kind information. Sanskar bhai is already awake. He had done his exercise already. He is in his room and busy in video conference which you were also supposed to join I guess." Uttara said.

Laksh's eyes got wide open as something striked mind. He remind Sanskar told him to be ready in morning. They have meeting with foreign client in early morning itself due to different timezone factor. So, they need to discuss in morning only.

"Oh no!! I totally forgot about it. I am gone. But this is bhai's mistake. Who keep meeting in early morning? I will tell him from next time, schedule the meeting according to my comfort zone." Laksh said.

"Sure, Mr. Laksh. Would you mind telling me what is the most comfortable timing for you to attend a meeting?" They heard a voice.

Uttara saw a man standing behind Laksh. She gave a smirking smile. Laksh shook his head praying no. It shouldn't be him. He turned around and gave sheepish smile.

"He he.. hey Papa, Go.. good Morning." Laksh said.

Durga prasad maheshwari, head of Maheshwari.
Dp comes to him.

"Good morning Laksh, so tell me what time you prefer? I will tell Sanskar to arrange meetings as per your schedule soon to be Mr. CEO." Dp said.

"So.. sorry papa. I.. I was just thinking... Sorry. I promise this is last time. I will attend meetings on time and will never late. And secondly papa, Bhai is going to be MD. It doesn't look good that MD to follow CEO na?" Laksh said.

"Laksh??" Ap said amusingly.

"Sorry Maa, papa, just kidding." Laksh said laughingly.

They shook their head unbelievably that he can never change.

"Go and get ready. Don't get late for office now." Dp said.

Then only another man in his late fifties came there. He is Ram prasad Maheshwari. Younger brother of Dp. Father of Sanskar and Uttara.

"Good morning Chacha ji." Laksh greeted him.
" Good morning Laksh. You are early than usual? What a surprise!!" Rp said looking at his watch.

"Oh thank you so much Chacha ji. Finally someone praised me for the most difficult work of my life. Waking up early at 7:30. a.m. " Laksh said dramatically and wipes tears from corner of his eyes fakely.

"7:30 is early then what about 5:30 a.m. Laksh?" Ap asked.

" That's TOOOOO early Maa." Laksh said looking at her. Ap nods her head unbelievably while everyone chuckled hearing him.

" This guy can never change." Ap said looking at him and Laksh rushed toward his room.

" Let it be jiji. He is good like this only." Sujatha said with smile.

"Right Badi ma, Laksh Bhai can never change and he is nice the way he is." Uttara said.

Otherside:
A room is shown. A guy is seen sitting on couch and a laptop is kept on table in front of him. He was talking something on conference. His face was not shown yet. After a few minutes, he nodded with professional smile and the call was ended by him. He put down the laptop and got up and took his phone that was on table beside laptop. He dialled someone and told something to do. Then he disconnected the call and went to cupboard. He took out his clothes and got ready.
After sometime, he wore his office formals and stands in front of mirror. His face was shown. He was looking absolutely dashing in white shirt and black suit. His right hand was in his pocket.

Sanskar Maheshwari: Elder son of Maheshwaris, Son of Sujatha and Rp. Pride of family. Loves his family more than anything and his brother and his sister are his life. Always think about other's happiness. Caring, Loving and selfless person who think about everyone. A perfect combination of hot, handsome, gentle man, just the way any girl would like to have as her life partner. Still he is imperfect. That's what the people think about him. He has everything. He is perfect but his disability gives him feeling that he is imperfect, sometimes.
Four years ago, He met with a serious accident. His condition was too critical. His life was saved somehow after a lot but after that his right arm doesn't work. His right hand doesn't show any movement or feel anything. But he never let his disability come between him and his success. With his hardwork, Maheshwari Industry is touching heights of success. People know him as most successful businessman and soon he going to be Managing director of Maheshwari Industry as Dp trusts him and proud of him.
His families knows that he feels himself imperfect sometimes but they believe that one day he will be totally fine.

He took the tie to adjust it around his collar when someone hold it from his hand. He smiled.

"On time Lucky." Sanskar said with slight smile.

"I can be late for meetings, conference, for anything in the world but never for you my brother." Laksh said adjusting the tie around his neck.

Laksh made the the knot of tie and adjusted the collar and looked at him smilingly.

" Perfect." Laksh said.
" Thank you." Sanskar said.
"Not accepted as usual. Better you stop saying that again and again Bhai." Laksh said.

Sanskar smiled.

"Anyway, thank you so much for handling meeting and sorry, it totally slipped from my mind." Laksh said with sheepish smile.

"That's alright, I know few things can never change." Sanskar said with Chuckle.

"No Bhai, you will see. One day, it will change. I promise." Laksh said.

"Don't promise something you can't fulfill Lucky." Sanskar said shaking his head.

Laksh Laughs.

"Any, let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting for us on breakfast." Sanskar said.

"Yeah, let's go."Laksh said.

Downstairs:
Everyone were on dining table except Laksh and Sanskar.

"Jiji, I got call from Mrs. Singh yesterday evening. I thought to talk to you all together." Sujatha said.

"Okay, what happened?" Ap asked curiously.

"She was asking for Sanskar's hand for her daughter." Sujatha said.

"What? It's really good Sujatha. Isha is really beautiful and nice." Ap said happily.

Dp and Rp also nodded.

"I know jiji but... There's a problem. They said they don't have any problem with Sanskar's disability but They were saying that Isha won't be able to adjust in joint family. So, they want that..." Sujata was saying in a bit hesitant tone when someone Interupted.

"That After marriage, Bhai should live separately, away from us? Right, chachi ji?" Laksh asked with a glint of anger as Laksh and Sanskar both came there.

Sanskar looked serious but he didn't said anything.

Sujatha nodded at them. Ap looked at them. Everyone got serious.

"I didn't say anything. I told her, we will discuss and then I will inform her." Sujata said.

"Like Seriously chachi ji? Is there any reason to consider this alliance?" Laksh said.

"Laksh is right, sujatha. Marriage doesn't based on conditions. Sanskar is our son. Why should he live apart from us?" Ap says.

"Bhabhi is saying Right. It's like they are accepting Sanskar and in turn we should accept their demand as favour." Rp said.

"Sanskar beta, why aren't you saying anything?" Ap asked looking at him.

"Is there anything to Say Badi maa? Isn't it ovious? It's a clear no from me. I will never leave my family for anyone. So, it's no and Not only for this, but for any other alliance. It's no." Sanskar said with serious look.

"Sanskar?" Sujata said.

"Mom, didn't I tell you that I don't want to get married? Then?" Sanskar asked her.

"Sanskar but... Okay, leave this. We will see a good..." Sujata tried to say but Sanskar stopped her politely.

"No mom, please. I said no and I mean it. I will not marry and I don't want any discussion regarding this topic. I told you all enough time. Please don't." Sanskar said.

Laksh looked at him. He knows family wants Sanskar to get married but he knows his brother also. He is just too stubborn to accept it.

"Sanskar's decision is priority. So, tell them it's no from our side." Dp said.

Sujata and Ap nodded.
Then Dp got up from his chair. He pats Sanskar's shoulder with smile and went from there. Sanskar nodded at him for understanding. Rp followed Dp and he also went front here giving a small smile to Sanskar.

Sanskar and Laksh sat for breakfast. Sujatha looked Sad. She wants Sanskar to get married. Oviously she will never want any selfish girl as his wife. She wants a nice girl who will understand him and stand by him always. Even she didn't want Isha for Sanskar after hearing their condition but she thought to tell everyone about it. She believes that one day she will definitely find a perfect girl for Sanskar.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro