13. A deal of heart

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As Sujatha went from there, Sanskar ran his hand through his hair closing his eyes.

While Laksh was still looking at the direction Sujatha went.

"Wow!! Bhabhijaan is not even here and already so much love and understanding between Mother in law and Daughter in law. Not bad." Laksh thought with smile.

Turning his face, he looked at Sanskar who was closing his eyes. He knows what he is thinking.

"Bhai?" Laksh said slowly.

"Even mom is hell bent on this marriage proposal. Why is it getting so complicated? meeting her? Then this proposal came. It has never been so tough to reject the marriage proposals before but this time, it's too tough and I am not able to find peace. Sadly, I know the reason too but I don't know how can I do this? Even after knowing that what I face everyday, how can I pull her with me to face it with me." Sanskar said.

"That's Destiny bhai. Meeting her to this proposal, all these are signs that someone is there for you. You just need to understand that. And facing this world, is something you have always done with your full strength. You never backed up. I know my brother. She will come in your life like a ray of light. She will be your support. Chachi ji is not wrong at her place bhai. She wants your happiness. We all want to see you happy. But it's you to choose and see." Laksh said.

"I know Laksh. Everyone care for me. They want my happiness but in all this we shouldn't avoid about her happiness too." Sanskar said.

"How can you be so sure that she won't be happy with you? You only said na, she was hurt with your rejection then how can be she happy? How can you decide that you will be failure and disappointment for her, when you won't even give this a chance? It's just your insecurities bhai and till you won't give this a chance you won't understand what this decision has hold for you and her in future." Laksh said.

Sanskar was listening to him and looking at nowhere.

"Bhai, She wants you to give a chance to understand each other, give a thought to this marriage proposal yet again. Just think about it once. If I hadn't seen you so disturbed like this till now, then I also didn't have seen the happiness that your eyes reflect on her name. So, Till you won't try to change your opinion, nothing will change bhai. It's upto you." Laksh said.

Sanskar was hearing Laksh but his mind was echoing with her words too. He didn't said anything and just hearing her words.

"I am not scared of my future. I believe that I will stay strong to face anything and everything.... With you."

"I would only choose you Sanskar, not only in between two choices but even in thousands of choice."

Laksh who noticed his face expression, thinks something and say.

"But Bhai, even after we all are happy with this marriage. It's your consent that matters. So, if you just want to end everything without even trying then I won't say anything. If it's still no for you then tell her that you don't want this chance and end it." Laksh said.

"No, I can't say no to her again. I won't be able to do that." Sanskar whispered suddenly and shook his head.

Laksh heard this and he knew he caught the right point.

"What? But why?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar thinks about her words.

"If you think you can give us chance to let us understand each other and then decide, then fine. Or you just want to be stick to your decision thinking me like one of those girls who will regret her decision later. It's your call."

"Because she is not like other girls Laksh. I don't want her to feel that way and hurt again." Sanskar said.

"Then accept her. Say yes bhai."Laksh instantly said.

"I can neither say yes nor I want to say no. I am feeling myself stucked." Sanskar said taking a deep breathe.

"You can't say yes because you think you are not good enough for her. You can't say no because it will hurt her thinking you compared her with other girls. Then what do you want to do bhai?" Laksh said.

"If I would have answers then I might not be here, Laksh." Sanskar said looking at him.

Laksh knows his stubborn brother is not gonna agree like this.

"So, you don't want to marry her and she wants to marry you. Right?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar looked at him like haven't I cleared it already?

"Ok, I got it. So, bhai Either you just deny like you did before or you can try to understand her." Laksh said.

"Laksh..I.." Sanskar tried to say but Laksh continued.

"Or make her believe that you are not perfect for her." Laksh said.

"What?" Sanskar asked.

"Yeah, you can give this a chance to understand. Many couple do this before marrying. If they don't have compatibility or understanding then they mutually get apart and proposal end. So, you can do that. You are so convinced that She deserves better and you are imperfect for her. So, if she realise that her decision of marrying you is wrong then she will herself deny for this marriage. And that will be easy for you." Laksh said.

Listening to it, Sanskar thinks a bit.

"Sorry bhabhijaan, please forgive me. But your soon to be husband is quite stubborn. So, I had to do this to push him a bit. Otherwise, I know tomorrow morning he would have said no only. But I have full faith in you that you will make my brother understand that he deserves you as much as you deserve him." Laksh thinks in his mind.

"But Bhai, you have to try give your hundred percent too, to understand her. I know you won't do anything wrong to hurt her. Take it as a phase, Just know each other, get along, try to understand then decide. It will clear your thoughts too and you will get answers of your questions. At the end, you will only get what is best for you." Laksh said hopefully.

Sanskar was thinking about his words.

"Think about it bhai. Good night." Laksh said and went from there leaving Sanskar in his thoughts.

Laksh was going when he thinks something and smiled.

"I don't know if you will be able to make her believe that you are not perfect for her or not. But one thing I m sure of that before that happens, you will realise that you have fallen for her. Sorry brother. You may be perfect in cracking every business deals in life but this is a deal of heart, and it will be win by my soon to be Bhabhijaan Swara Gadodia Only. For the first time, No. 1 businessman Sanskar Maheshwari, is going to loose a deal. The deal of heart. Wow, this is going be fun." Laksh chuckled at his thoughts.

Then he wished that Sanskar understands it and say yes.

"Just say yes Bhai and you will realise that destiny has stored much more happiness with her than you can think. She will wash away all your insecurities. All what it need is your acceptance." Laksh thought and wishing this come true, he went downstairs.

While Sanskar was standing there only thinking about Laksh's word but still clouded with her thoughts, her hopeful eyes, smile. He closed his eyes and felt the silence and once again all could see only see her.

The next morning,
After morning prayer, everyone were on the dinning table having their breakfast. Sanskar was present there but waa thinking something. Laksh was noticing him but he didn't said anything as he already knows what's bothering him.

"Sanskar?" Annapurna who sees Sanskar, called him.

Sanskar came out of his thoughts and say.
"Yes badi maa." Sanskar said.

"You Okay beta. You seem to be lost." She said.

Everyone looked at Sanskar. Sanskar shook his head a bit.

"Yes Badi maa, I am fine." Sanskar said with small smile.

"Sure Sanskar? I also noticed you." Ram asked his son.

"Yes Dad, I am fine. Don't worry." Sanskar said.

They nodded. Sujatha already knew what's going on in her son's mind but she thought to give him sometime. It was discussed last night only. A bit of space will let him think peacefully and know better.
Laksh signed him through eyes but Sanskar didn't said anything.

Then thinking something, Sanskar took a deep breathe and then say.

"I need to tell you something important." Sanskar said.

Everyone again looked at him.

"What happened Sanskar?" Dp asked.

"Yes Sanskar, tell us." Ram said.

"Bade papa, Dad, I... I am ready. I am okay with that marriage proposal. I.. I mean Swara." Sanskar said slowly.

As soon as they heard this, a sudden wave of happiness spread on the dinning table. Their lips were spread into amused, surprised and happy smiles.

"What really?"Annapurna asked unbelievably yet happily.

Even Sujatha and uttara were so happy. Laksh was surprised. He had somewhat idea that he will say yes but so soon? Early morning itself?

"What? But You denied it that day then what happened all of the sudden?" Dp asked being confused about his sudden change of decision.

"Yeah exactly." Ram agreed with his elder brother.

"Yes, I know I denied that day. But someday or another I need to move ahead in life. And, If you all are so happy with this proposal then I should atleast give this a chance. So, it's a yes. But I have something more to say." Sanskar said.

"What is it Sanskar?" Ram asked.

"Dad, I met Swara yesterday. Unknowingly with my decision I hurt you all along with her also. I m sorry about that. So, after talking to her, she thinks that we should give each other sometime to understand and know each other. I wasn't so sure about this but now I think giving a chance won't be bad Idea. It will be helpful for us for our betterment only. So, please don't rush engagement and marriage. I need some time for it. I mean firstly we get along, intract with each other, then engagement and then marriage. Please."Sanskar said.

Elders smiled at him. Laksh chuckled inwardly hearing this.

"Now this marriage will be happen only. This decision is going to be the best decision of your life bhai." Laksh thought.

"You both have all your time Sanskar. We also want your happiness only. So, if you think that this is better for you both, then go ahead. There is no time limitation and we won't do anything in hurry." Dp said.

"Yes Sanskar, you thought about it. That's only enough. And I am sure everything will be happen will be best only." Annapurna said.

"I am also very happy with your decision. God bless you both." Sujatha said.
Although Sujatha was so eager to get Sanskar married and bring Swara to their house. Still, she thought to wait. Because sometimes wait hold sweetness and best for us.

Gadodia mansion,

Swara was having breakfast with Shomi and Shekhar. Shekhar was talking something about his last business trip and they were smilingly listening to him. That's when they heard Shekhar's phone ring.

"Shekhar, no official calls during breakfast." Shomi said eyeing him.

Swara chuckled.

"I know Shomi... (Shekhar sees the caller ID) wait, it's Dp ji." Shekhar said confusingly.

Hearing this Swara's heart started beating at uncontrollable speed. She gripped her dupatta in her lap. What if this is related to him? Did he decide? Did he change his decision or....?

Shekhar takes the call.

"Ji Dp ji, Namaste." Shekhar said.

Shomi was confused while Swara was looking at her plate but her whole focus was on the phone call.

"What? Really? No, no.. I am so happy." Shekhar said happily and he looked at Swara.

Swara lifted her eyes and looked toward her father who was too happy.

Ji, ji... Ofcourse. Ok, I will talk to you later." Shekhar said with a big smile on his face and disconnected the call.

To be continued...

Swara ko next part me batayenge. Aapko toh pata chal hi gya hai.😜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro