33. A bullseye hit

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They have tea together and chatting to each other. After sometime, Arav was feeling okay now. So, everyone decided to go back to resort now as it was too late.

Laksh and Sanskar were walking together while Swara, Ragini and Uttara were following them. And, Riya was walking behind them, ahead of Arav as he was walking behind in his thoughts.

Riya was listening to something what Swara was saying when she felt a tug on her hand and within a second she found herself beside Arav. She looked at him confusingly and raised her eyebrows playfully. Then looked at his hand that was holding her.

"What's wrong Mr. Flirty? Why are you pulling me like this?" She asked raising her one eyebrow.

He didn't said anything and removed his hold from her hand.

"I am confused." Arav sighed looking at her.

"About what? Are you still feeling cold or you don't want to go back to resort?" Riya asked.

Arav shook his head and about to say something when Riya immediately said.

"Wait I know that. You are confused about girls, right? Ofcourse, this has to be happen one day if you will have such a long track record." Riya teased him.

"Not that Riya. I need to know something." Arav said.

Riya gave him puzzled look.

"Um..Shall I ask something from you?" Arav asked looking at her.

"Better not to be related to Chemistry. I am not so good in that subject." Riya said with chuckle.

Arav smiled at her chil attitude and shook his head.

"Okay ask, don't be so formal Mr. Flirty." Riya said with genuine smile.

Arav looked at her for a couple of second and she was waiting for him to say something.

"Riya, that day you said I was seeing you for the first time and case was not the same for you, right? Means you have already met me? But.. I think I never met you before then how? I mean what was that? It's confusing me. I don't think I will forget this face if I would have seen you even for once." Arav said.

"Ohoo Mr. Flirty, you are thinking so much about it or rather me so much. And, am I that beautiful that you won't forget my face? Hmm?" Riya teased him with fake flirty expression.

Arav now realised that last line he said and he stammered.

"No, I.. I was just..."

This girl is really unique. Arav Jaisingh was stuttering for the first time in his life that too because of a girl.

Riya laughed a bit and then say.

"Okay, okay relax. I was just kidding. Hmm yes, I did say that day. You hadn't seen me before but I never said that I have met you. I had seen you already, not met you Mr. Flirty." Riya said.

"When? (Thought a bit and said) Umm.... Newyork?" Arav asked.

"There's so many things Mr. Flirty. Not only when." Riya said leaving him confused more.

"What do you mean?" Arav asked looking at her.

"Should I tell you?" Riya whispered leaning toward him and he looked into her eyes.

For a few second, he found himself drowned in her beautiful eyes, when she snapped her fingers in front of him bringing him out of trance and she giggled.

"Let it be, You won't be able to handle the shock right now. When a person is feeling cold then chances of getting heart attack increases and I don't want that." Riya said.

"No way!! I hate suspence yaar." Arav said with frowned expression.

"Oh!! But I love suspense." Riya chuckled and winked at him before running to Swara.

Arav looked at her and ran his finger through his hair. He shook his head then followed everyone silently as they were going back.

The next evening,

The day went usual. Laksh and Arav thought to go to pub. It was newly opened. Riya excitedly agreed. Then Ragini and Swara agreed. Although Sanskar wasn't much fond of these things still he agreed for everyone. But Uttara wasn't going as she got mild cough. So, she was staying back in resort to rest as Sujatha didn't agree for her to go.

"Swara, you look perfect yaar. Why are you getting conscious? You wore these kind of dresses in Newyork." Riya said to a nervous Swara.

Swara was wearing a full lenth black dress which was till knees from front and ankle lenth behind with a waist belt. She was looking elegant like always.

"I know but... (Sigh)" She was saying looking at herself in mirror but couldn't complete

"But?" Riya raised her eyebrows.

"But.. he.. um Sanskar, I mean I never went in front of.. him in these type of dress. And I... You know it's a bit..." Swara said turning around to face Riya and Ragini.

"Oh really? What will he think? Let me guess. Umm... (Mimics) Swara, how can you wear this? What will people think?" Riya said in fake serious tone.

Swara shook her heard unbelievably and rolled her eyes.

"Sanskar doesn't have such kind of thinking to judge with dressing sense. His thoughts doesn't change with length of dresses." Swara said.

Riya smiled at her now and said.

"See, you answered yourself. You know, he will never judge you then why are you nervous? And, as much as I know he will like you in this dress just like your traditional ones. So just chil." Riya said.

"Yes Swara, you relax. You are looking absolutely gorgeous. Don't think much." Ragini said.

Swara gave them a smile and nodded. Then only they heard Ragini's phone ringing.

Ragini excused herself and takes it. It was Laksh.

"Yes Laksh,.. yeah, all done.... we are just coming.... Yeah ok." Ragini said and then disconnected the call.

She looked at Riya and Swara, who nodded to let's go.

Sanskar was outside talking with Laksh and Arav when they heard voices.

Sanskar turned around and his eyes stuck on her. She was coming with Riya and Ragini and she was laughing on something what Riya was saying. He was awestruck to find her in black dress. She was looking elegantly stunning. Her hair were curled with minimal touch-up on her face. He isn't wrong when he says she is epitome of beauty who slays in every look. A divine traditional look or ravishing different modern look, she is perfect.

Suddenly her eyes met his and her laugh faded and a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks. She blinks a couple of times before looking away.

"Finally, you all are ready. I thought we have to cancel the plan." Laksh said teasingly.

"Laksh," Ragini gave him a look.

"Okay, okay, no comments. Let's go." Laksh said.

"Yeah, you should never mess with your girl." Arav agreed to Laksh with chuckle.

"By the looking gorgeous, ladies." Arav said in his usual flirty tone.

"Say something we don't know, Mr. Flirty. By the way, you too look nice." Riya said in dramatic tone.

"Oh, thank you so much." Arav said with smile.

"So, shall we or you want to continue you discussion?" Laksh asked eyeing Arav and Riya.

They nodded with smile. Then everyone started to go toward car. Sanskar was just about to approach Swara when she was dragged by Riya. He also followed them.

Arav grabbed the driving seat with Sanskar in passenger seat. Riya and Swara in the middle while Ragini and Laksh were at the back seat.

After sometime, they reached the pub. They came out of the car. Riya excitedly came out and rushed to enter inside. Ragini and Laksh followed her. Swara also came out of car and chuckled at Riya. Arav went to park the car.

Sanskar took a couple of step to Swara and stood beside her. She looked up to see him. He was looking at her only.

"You are looking beautiful, Swara." Sanskar whispered.

She smiled and muttered small thank you before saying he is also looking very nice.

"Hm, shall we?" Sanskar extended his hand to her smilingly.

Her face brightened up more. She looked at his hand but she didn't place her hand in his. She downs his palm that he was extending to her which confused him. But before even a thought of dejection touch him, she slowly encircled her hand around his arm and hold his hand with another hand. He was amused but this is something felt so soothing right now. Her closeness is best thing to feel as it gives him peace.

"Now, shall we?" She asked looking up into his eyes.

Sanskar smiled grew wider. He nodded at her and they started walking.

Riya was about to enter when the guard stopped her.

"Sorry Ma'am, only partners entry allowed for today." Guard said pointing toward the board having Partners' entries on particular week days.

"Seriously?" Riya gave the guard a look.

Then only Ragini and Laksh came there, who were following her.

"What happened, Riya?" Ragini asked.

Then Riya told them the so called rule of pub she just heard from the guard.

"Well then, Get your partner ma'am," Laksh said teasingly.

Riya was about to say something when she saw Arav coming behind Swara and Sanskar, twirling the keys in his index finger.

"No problem" Riya gave a cheeky smile and rushed to Arav.

Ragini and Laksh went inside. Then Swara and Sanskar also went inside with smiling face.

"Hey hey, wait. What happened?" Arav asked in baffled tone.

Without saying anything, Riya hold his arm and immediately started dragging him along. Arav was like what happened to her suddenly? Before he could ask anything, she dragged him to entrance.

She entangled her arm in his almost hugging him sideways. Arav felt his heart was beating fast. He looked at her face and then her hand that was encircling around his right arm and other hand placed on his chest saying something to guard which was unheard by him.

"See, He is my partner. Now, may we go inside?" Riya asked raising her eyebrows.

"Sure ma'am." Guard said and letting them go inside.

They also went inside. Arav just came out of haze when he realise she left his arm and went to join others. He chuckled at himself amusingly and shook his head. Then he also went to join them.

They enjoyed the evening. The ambiance of the pub was nice. The pub was also having few games, like Darts, skittles, billiards and table football. Loud music was playing. People were dancing on the floor while few were sitting.
Sanskar and group was occupying the
one side, sitting on couch. They played few games. Skittles won by Riya, then table football won by Laksh while Arav and Swara played billiards and she was quite good at it.

"Wohoo, bhabhijaan you are quite good. I almost thought I will let you win but now I am changing my decision. Sorry Sanskar." Arav said teasingly and look at Sanskar.

Others were cheering both of them. Sanskar was surprised to see Swara playing so well.

"So, should I let you win then?" Swara asked him with chuckle.

Arav and others laughed hearing her while Sanskar smiled at her.
They continued playing and now it was Arav's turn. He was focussing the target and was about to hit the ball when someone pushed the cue stick he was holding resulting into failed attempt.

" Lucky yaar, I was going to win with that shot." Arav said annoyingly.

Other chuckled at him while Swara went for her shot and she won the game. Laksh shrugged his shoulder like he did nothing. Arav gave him I will see you look.

Then coming to the dart game, everyone tried their luck one by one.

Laksh took the dart and he looked at the central red point and just about to hit when Arav pinched his arm and the arrow hit the outermost part to get only 1 point.

"Arav!!" Laksh glared at him.

"You both are still kids. Grow up." Sanskar said unbelievably.

They gave not so affected look. Then Arav aimed the dart and got 8 points. Riya almost hit 9 while Swara got 7. Then Ragini took it and she got 9 points.

"Wow Ragini, that was superb." Riya said and hugged Ragini.

"Now come on bhai, your turn." Laksh said.

Sanskar nodded. He took the dart from Laksh. Sanskar looked at Swara, who was looking at him with a smile. She shows a thumbs up sign and he gave a small nod before turning his gaze to dart board. He looked at Central point and aimed the dart. Within a flick of second, the dart hit the bullseye.

Swara's eyes lighten up and she was so happy along with others. The people around saw this and clapped for him and appreciated him.

"Woah buddy, you hit the bullseye." Arav said and excitedly hugged him.

"Yeah bhai, I love you. You are best." Laksh said and also jumped to hug him.

"Are you both planning to make me fall along with you both?" Sanskar asked in unbelievable tone as he stumbled with the force and weight of their hugs.

Swara giggled watching this while Ragini and Riya also chuckled.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro