41. A flirt in love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The bus stopped at a traditional restaurant. It was already 7 in the evening. So, it was decided to have dinner. Then continue their journey.
After sometime, everyone had dinner with small chit chat. Taking a break of  an hour, they were about to get back into the bus.

Riya got a call from her Dad. She excused herself from girls and took the call going a bit away from them.

Her dad was asking about her whereabouts and when will she come?

"Yes Dad, we will reach by tomorrow morning. Yeah." Riya said.

"Okay Dad, see you and Love you Dad." Riya said smilingly and then disconnected the call.

She turned around to go back to others when she saw Swara standing there.

"So?" Swara asked her.

"Oh phone, it was Dad. I told him we are reaching tomorrow morning." Riya said with smile.

"Hmm ok. But I am asking about something else." Swara said looking at her with serious expression.

"What?" Riya asked confusingly.

"Riya, I am noticing you. You are looking a bit lost. What happened?" Swara asked with concern.

"No Swara, I am Okay." Riya said.

"No, you are not. Tell me what happened and don't try to lie." Swara said in dead serious tone.

Riya sighed.

"Feelings aren't mutual." Riya said looking away from her with sad chuckle.

Hearing this, Swara's expression changed. She knew about her feelings for Arav. She has shared it with her and she was happy for her as Arav was nice guy.

Swara held her hand giving her comfort and ask.

"Did you?... Did you confess him?" Swara asked slowly.

Riya nodded with sad smile.

"Yeah, I did." She muttered slowly  and then she told her everything about the engagement night.

"I already have an idea about his answer but you know me, right? I can't keep anything inside my heart for so long. It starts irritating me. So, I just..." Riya was saying but paused a bit.

"Damn!! I made it awkward for him  Swara, Did I do wrong by telling him about my feelings?" Riya asked her.

Swara nodded no.

"No, Neither being truthful isn't wrong, nor falling in love with someone is wrong." Swara said looking at her. She felt very sad for her best friend but it's love, it can't happen forcefully.

"Swara, I,.. I don't know what I am feeling. I..I just can't.." Riya started but she didn't know what she should say or express her inner feelings when Swara hugged her suddenly understanding her condition.

"I understand, Riya." Swara said.

Riya closed her eyes feeling it and also hugged her back. She definitely needed someone's hug to feel comfort and better right now. She felt her eyes getting wet but she squeezed it tightly to not to cry.

"It's okay. It's going to be fine and you know I am always with you." Swara whispered rubbing her back soothingly.

"I know, Swara. Don't worry, I will be alright in few days. You know me. Nothing can keep me sad for longer." Riya said.

"I know my bestie is strong enough." Swara nodded but both of them knew that it won't be that easy. It will take time.

"But Swara, don't change your behavior toward Arav or neither let him know that you know about my confession already. I don't want him to feel conscious and awkward." Riya said.

"Hm Okay, as you say." Swara said knowing her friend very well. She has a beautiful heart and she thinks about everyone.

"And don't pull out a sad face because of me otherwise I will be double sad." Riya said sniffing.

Swara nodded and then they broke the hug and Swara gently caressed Riya's cheek with care. Riya gave her a assuring smile. Then only they heard Sanskar's voice.

"Anything serious?" Sanskar asked coming toward them and looking at them.

Riya signed Swara through eyes, not to tell anything to him right now. Swara nodded at her.

"Nothing, I was just practicing for biding farewell to her after marriage." Riya said teasingly.

Sanskar chuckled hearing her while Swara just let out a small smile. That's Riya, her best friend, who can get sad but won't let anyone stay sad.

"Sanskar bhai, Swara Bhabhi, Riya di... come soon or you guys are planning to stay here only?" They heard Uttara yelling going toward the bus.

"We are coming Uttara."Swara said.

"Come, let's go." Sanskar said with smile.

Swara and Riya nodded. Swara started walking with Sanskar and then only Riya's eyes caught Arav as he was looking at her. But he diverted his eyes quickly getting busy with Laksh approaching toward bus. Riya pressed her lips into a small smile.

"Riya, come na." She heard Swara calling her.

"Yeah, coming." Riya said with smiling face.
She took a deep sigh before following them.

Later;

It was late night. Most of them has gone to sleep except Laksh, who was watching something in his phone and Ragini was sleeping peacefully resting her head on his shoulder. He had already slept for couple of hours and woke up.
Elders were also sleeping now. Uttara was on back seat while Arav on second last carelessly sleeping resting his head on window.

While two people were comfortably sleeping in each other's embrace. The seat was stretched open to some extent for comfortable sleep like other's. The armrest between them were long forgotten and was pushed behind the seat. Swara was holding his right arm with one hand, entwining her finger with him. Her another hand on his chest and her head was resting on his shoulder. While his left arm was around her waist.

Riya, who was sleeping the other side of Swara and Sanskar's seat, felt thirsty as usually she feel it late night. She opened her eyes and took out bottle from the side bottle holder of her seat. She gulped water and then kept the bottle back in holder. She looked around to see mostly sleeping then she looked at the beautiful couple. She doesn't like cheezy things but for once she has to accept they look cute and most perfect together.

Swara snuggled into Sanskar seeking warmth as she was feeling cold and Sanskar hold her a bit closer in his sleep. Riya smiled watching this. She got up from her seat and opened the upper cabin and took out a shawl. Then she went toward them and covered both of them.

Swara's sleep get disturbed and she half opened her eyes. She looked at the Shaw confusingly then at Riya. She gave her a smile.

"Thank you." Swara mouthed at her.

"Get back to sleep." Riya whispered slowly and winked at her

Swara smiled at her and nodded.
She looked at Sanskar who was sleeping peacefully, with his face toward her. She smiled a bit then she put her head yet again on his chest and slept in most soothing embrace.

Riya went to her seat and taking her shawl she slept yet again unaware of the fact that someone has seen everything and was smiling at her. Then he again closed his eyes and slept with smiling face.

The next morning,
Everyone finally reached Kolkata. The bus stopped at Maheshwari mansion and others' car were already waiting there. Ragini with her family left first then Jaisingh family left. Riya was leaving with Gadodia's as they were living in neighbourhood yet again like in New York.

The luggage were being placed in Shekhar's car by the driver while Shekhar and Shomi were saying bye to Maheshwari family. Riya and Uttara were standing behind them.

"Atleast say a proper bye to your fiance yaar." Riya said Swara who was looking at Sanskar. He was standing at some distance and was also looking at her.

Swara looked at Riya. Riya winked at her and pushed her to go. Swara smiled and went away from everyone. Riya signed that she will handle.

"I will miss you." He whispered closing his eyes and hugging her.

They were standing away from everyone behind the entrance wall.

"You don't need to. We can meet whenever you want." Swara said with smile.

"I know, but I will miss those days when not a day passed without seeing your face." Sanskar said breaking the hug.

"Me too." Swara said looking at him.

Sanskar lift his hand and put her hairlock aside then leaned toward her and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I will be waiting to re-live those days yet again but this time forever." Sanskar said.

Swara smiled overwhelmingly and nodded at him that she will also wait for it.

"I love you Sanskar." Swara said closing her eyes and hugging him yet again encircling her arms around him.

"I didn't know that one day I will hopelessly fall for someone but I did. I love you too Swara. I love you so much." He whispered kissing her hair and hugging her close to his heart.

A week later,

Everyone's got busy in their life after  two weeks of holidays. Taking break is needed. It refreshes your mind. Sanskar got busy with his office while Swara was engrossed in her music academy work. But in all this, they always have time for each other. They met each other and spend time together. Sanskar helps Swara in for her music academy. They were so happy in their life and were waiting for their day. Yes, their wedding that is fixed after one and half month. Both families fixed the date of wedding the next day itself by pandit ji. Everyone was so happy and excited for the wedding but for now only one week hardly passed.

Shekhar had a wish to marry his daughter from their native place, Jodhpur. They have a huge mansion there which was built by his father (Swara's grandfather). Swara also wanted the wedding to be done there. She was around five when she last visited there but she had some beautiful memories there.
When Shekhar expressed this to Dp and Ram in front of their whole family, everyone happily agreed to it. It will be a perfect traditional yet royal wedding. Sanskar also agreed to it without any second thoughts as Swara's happiness mattered to him and also Shekhar's wish as every father has some dreams about his daughter's wedding. So, it must be fulfilled.

Sujatha, Annapurna and Shomi had already started the wedding preparations. While Shekhar hired the best designers for renovation of their mansion at Jodhpur. Everything was fixed and preparations starred and they all are waiting for the wedding.

Where one side everything was going so perfect then another side, someone was trying to get herself back to normal. She was trying and trying so hard. She was happy for Swara and Sanskar but deep down her heart was not in peace. She doesn't pull out a sad face everytime like a typical heartbroken person. She try to overcome the pain but she didn't forget to live her life, just that something was missing. Swara was supporting her and helping her as a best friend.

Evening;
Jaisingh mansion,

"So, would you like to share?" Sanskar asked placing his coffee mug on the parapet wall and standing beside Arav.

Sanskar and Laksh had came to Jaisingh mansion after their office. So, after having small chit chat with his parents the trio were at their favourite place, the terrace with their coffees.

"What?" Arav asked confusingly.

"Come on, we both know something is  not right with you? What's happening buddy?" Laksh asked stretching himself on recliner chair.

Arav looked away and started thinking the same thing yet again that never get off from his mind since Sanskar's engagement night.

Sanskar looked at him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Arav, you know you can share anything with us. We are always with you." Sanskar said.

Arav nodded knowing that they will always be there for him.

"You know,.. um.. I am ...." Arav was saying when Laksh said

"Flirt." Laksh completed him before taking a sip of coffee.

"I was going to say confused." Arav said rolling his eyes.

Sanskar looked at Laksh giving a look to let him continue.

"Okay okay, continue. I won't interrupt." Laksh said.

"Yeah so, yes I am confused with everything happening to me since last  few days. One side I want it but another side I am like.... Do I really want it? Will I be able to handle all this? Am I ready for this?"  Arav said.

"Say clearly Arav? What do you want and what not?" Sanskar asked unable to understand him.

"Yeah, you are confusing us only." Laksh said scratching his head.

"You know me guys. I mean... I met so many girls in my life, talked, spend time but obviously never got into a serious relationship. Still, no one has ever messed up with my mind. It never happened to me. But in last few days, I am thinking about the same thing constantly, actually her. My mind never get away from her thoughts. Everytime, She is not here but it feels like she is. Just try to understand na, how should I explain it?" Arav sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"So, Mr. Flirty is in love hmm?" Laksh asked teasingly.

Sanskar smiled hearing Laksh and he also understood what Arav is talking about.

"What did you say?" Arav looked at laksh instantly as soon as he heard him.

"Mr. Flirty, why? Did you remember someone?" Laksh asked raising his eyebrow.

Arav let out a small chuckle and said.

"You both knew that?" Arav asked.

"Kind of." Sanskar said.

"Um.. I had doubt on you both but now your reaction said it all." Laksh said.

"So, it's Riya." Sanskar said looking at Arav.

Arav gave a thoughtful nod.

"So you like her or love her? As much as I came to know her, she will kick  your...." Laksh was saying when Sanskar interupted him.

"Lucky!! Language.." Sanskar said looking at him.

"Yeah, I was going to say kick his back. I m imagining him proposing her and she is slapping him hard which will not be her mistake. Obviously, when a outrageous flirt say that he is in love with a girl and want her in his life then, there's 99% chances of recieving slap in return." Laksh said with mischievous grin.

Arav let out a small hearing him before saying.

"You shouldn't be so sure about your statement, Laksh." Arav said.

"Means? And why?" Laksh said confusingly.

Arav took a deep breath before saying.

"She confessed." He uttered slowly.

"What??" Laksh said shockingly.

Arav nodded and he told them about Sanskar's engagement night when Riya confessed.

"I had never found myself getting pulled toward someone so much, except her. I liked her at first meeting itself. (chuckled remembering the meeting) and with passing days, I was liking everything about her. And then that night when she confessed, I was feeling like... Uh, I can't explain." Arav said.

"Then what's the problem? Why didn't you answer her?" Sanskar asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to but I didn't. She shocked me with her sudden love confession and for a few seconds I couldn't understand anything. Laksh is right, why will any girl in her right state of mind would fall for a flirt. I thought for that moment. But no, She has noticed me, understood me more than my appearance. Just like my family does, you guys do. And since that moment, I am battling with my inner self. I want her in my life but at the same time I am not so sure about myself that... Will I able to keep that girl happy for the rest of her life? Will I able to understand her the way she does?" Arav said and looked away.

"Arav, you are wrong in doubting yourself. Flirting and hurting someone's sentiments are different things. We know you respect relationships and can do anything for the one you love " Sanskar said.

"Yes Arav and I bet you are thinking so much about her because for the first time you understood a girl so closely. It's simple buddy when heart get attached to someone then it's too hard to back off." Laksh said with chuckle.

"Arav, we both can see in your eyes what you feel for her. But more than us, you need to know your feelings for her. Do you love her? If no, then just forget it but if yes, then it's waste to think so much and go and tell her already." Sanskar said.

Arav looked at both of them and stayed silent for a few seconds while they waited for him to say.

"Do you love her Arav?" Sanskar asked looking at him with serious look.

"See Arav, You have all your time and you can think about it as much you want. But if you get slightly late even, I don't know about you but she may definitely find someone else sooner or later, may be better than you." Laksh said teasingly.

"I do." Arav uttered.

"Say that in church while marrying her. For now, say you love her!!" Laksh said mischievously.

"Yes, I love her."Arav said.

"Then what are you waiting for. Go on, tell her." Sanskar said.

"Now?" Arav said and saw the time in his watch.

"You already made her wait for more than a week and you are still saying that?" Laksh said.

"I know, what to do it's my first time of this love thing so I was really nervous and confused."  Arav said.

"Yeah, why not? I fall in love regularly. It's my part time job. Idiot!!" Laksh mocked him.

"Laksh," Sanskar said.

Laksh shrugged his shoulder.

"Ok Arav, now you know what you feel for her then you know to do."Sanskar said.

Arav nodded but suddenly something stucked his mind and he said.

"Wait a minute!! Look who's talking? The one who is immensely in love with his fiance and still haven't confessed to her. And, he is advising me to confess." Arav said raising his eyebrows.

"I agree. Bhai, why don't you tell Bhabhijaan that you love her? Anyone can see the kind of chemistry and love you both have. But unexpressed love, what an irony!!" Laksh said.

Sanskar sighed with small smile, only if they know that a lot of thing happened.

"You know what Sanskar, I am putting a condition. I will go and tell Riya tomorrow itself but before that you have to confess to bhabhijaan." Arav said like clear statement.

"From where did Swara came in between all this?" Sanskar asked unbelievably.

"It's my oath. Like Laksh won't marry before you. Just Like that, I won't confess to Riya before you confess to Swara Bhabhijaan." Arav sound like a crazy guy.

Laksh chuckled hearing this.

"Arav, you are unbelievable! I alr.." Sanskar was saying when Arav interrupted.

"Confess her that you love her. You are advising me na. Now you will understand, it's not that easy." Arav said in challenging way.

"I have already done that. Infact,... We both did." Sanskar said slowly.

Now, Laksh and Arav were shocked. For a second if there was someone else saying this then they might have thought, he is joking but no, Sanskar won't lie to this matter. Neither his face expression shows any trace of it. He was saying truth.

"You did? When? How?" Arav and Laksh asked together in unison.

"Yes, I have already told her that I love her. She knows it." Sanskar said.

"And you didn't tell us?" Arav asked still in shock.

"She is my fiance. We both are happy with each other. What is more specific way to express my relationship with her?" Sanskar said.

Laksh and Arav looked at each other still with same expression and then looked at Sanskar like they had seen am alien.

"Hail to Swara Bhabhijaan!! She is great." Both said in unison.

Sanskar shook his head unbelievably to these two dramatic cartoons.

"By the way bhai, when did this happen? I mean how? Did you say first or she said? A romantic one, you know under the stary night sky type or rose petal shower, balloons, cake.." Laksh asked excitedly.

"And you say you don't like the things getting cheesy?" Sanskar said.

Arav laughed and Laksh made annoyed face.

"It's was emotional one, the emotions that connected to our heart. When she confessed, I couldn't hold my heart enough and I expressed my feelings. I just know that, that was the best moment of my life and always will be." Sanskar said thinking about that night with a smile on his face.

Laksh and Arav smiled at him and they hugged him.

"So you both are doing love marriage?" Arav asked.

Sanskar chuckled at him.
"Um.. kind of." He said slowly.

"I am so so happy for you Bhai." Laksh said.

"Me too. I am really so happy." Arav said patting his back.

They broke the hug.

"Hm, but now you should also tell your feelings to Riya, Arav. Holding things inside not only hurt you but also the other person, who is waiting to hear something from you. I understood this. May be Riya is still waiting for your answer or your silence felt like rejection to her. So, don't hold yourself too much. Just let it out." Sanskar said.

Arav understood his words and nodded.

"You are right. I will tell her." Arav said.

Sanskar and Laksh smiled at him and they had a group hug yet again.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro