48. A wedding gift

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The wedding was done and all the rituals were also done for the day. Few relatives and guests have left after the wedding while few were there only. Both families were going to depart from Jodhpur the next day and so was Swara's farewell to be done in the morning.

After a long photo sessions and attending guest, the dinner party after the wedding was going on in the lawn under the night sky and beautiful decoration. Elders were sitting together with few relatives. They were talking and having fun while Youngsters were sitting at one side on couches and chairs and having their dinner. The bride and groom were still in their wedding attire. Except Swara's veil was now not covering her face anymore and Sanskar has removed his turban. They were sitting together. Sanskar's right hand in Swara's left hand. They feed each other on everyone's insistence, especially Riya, who certainly came up with the idea saying it's a ritual. And others supported her lame ritual. Although both knew, it's nothing like that but there's nothing wrong to make each other eat. And the second they did that, they recieved a loud hooting and clapping from youngsters. Being the couple of the evening, they were getting continuous teasing and mischievous smiled from their friends and siblings but now they are used to it.

"Bhabhijaan, if I would knew that my brother will change so much in your presence then I would have bring you back from New York long back." Laksh said.

"As if you knew that she was there." Sanskar said raising his eyebrows leading others to chuckle and Swara to smile.

"Not really. But as I always said I knew someone special is there for you, Bhai. And you have to accept that I was never wrong." Laksh said.

Sanskar smiled listening to it and nodded as he wasn't wrong. He looked at Swara. Indeed, she is very special. What more one can need in his life when he has a lovely family, friends and a most understanding and caring wife.

"Laksh is right. I completely agree to him. I had some doubt on his married life and how his wife will handle the typical and boring businessman attitude but I didn't knew the hidden sides of him that came out with Bhabhijaan's presence." Arav said.

Sanskar shook his head with smile.

"By the way bhabhijaan, now you are officially Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. How are you feeling? And.. now that you are married, are you going to miss your bachelor life?" Arav asked.

Swara looked at Arav and then every who were waiting for the answer with interesting look. Then she looked at Sanskar who was also looking at her.

"Truthfully, it's not something I will be able to describe in words that how I am feeling today. I just know that I am married to the person I love and u can trust him with my eyes closed. I married Sanskar, not his surname or his status. And yes, this question also aroused in my mind that I am going to miss something after marrying but no, I am lucky enough that Sanskar accepted me the way I am and he will never want or let me change. Infact, after marrying him, I got more. I got this family and their love." Swara said and lastly gave a pleasant smile.

Everyone has smile on their faces listening her answer while Sanskar felt overwhelmed.

"Wow bhabhi, you can never leave a moment to amuse everyone with your replies." Uttara said.

Swara smiled at her. Then only she felt his left hand over their joined hand. She looked at him smilingly when he gave light squeeze to her hand like he was promising that he is never gonna let her change because she is way too perfect the way she is.

They were looking at each other and then they continued having food. Laksh smiled at them. Diverting his eyes from them, he took another spoonful food to eat when his eyes caught someone who was admiring the newly wedded couple with a pleasant smile on her face. She was graced in beautiful lehnga and she was looking so beautiful today. And the way she was looking at them, her eyes only shows purity. No negative feelings, only adoration.
Her gaze travelled toward the couple next to Sanskar, Riya and Arav who were happily talking something. When he whispered something showing the rings in her ring finger with teasing smile which made Riya blush. Must be teasing about their soon to be coming marriage day.
Then her eyes turned toward him and caught him looking at her which made her eyes widen a bit. He smiled at her and raised his eyebrows. She shrugged her shoulder and nodded nothing. Then she continued eating and listening to something that Uttara was saying. That's his Ragini, who never asked for anything from him except his love.

Looking at her, he thought something and then smiled.

Tomorrow morning was farewell of Swara. So, elders called the night as all the rituals were done for today. While Uttara also went to sleep except three couples.

After a long teasing sessions from everyone, they finally got their privacy. The first night after getting married. They were together. The room was looking royally beautiful with flowers and light of candles.

Sitting in front of her, he looked at her face. Her eyes were down looking at her hands. She was fine till now but now she didn't know why suddenly she was feeling her hands getting cold and feeling jittery. She knows he was looking at her but she just couldn't lift her eyes to look at him. She knew the moment was here and she was ready for it as she trusts him and loves him the most but why suddenly this nervousness gripped her. She was fidgeting her fingers when it was held by him breaking the chain of her thoughts. Just his touch send a developed of warmth inside her and she started feeling better.

He knows she can never be uncomfortable with him but he sense the nervousness and thoughts she was going through. And he never let that stay longer. Taking her soft hand in his, he held it. She was wearing Haath phool (a jewellery worn in hand).

"You know you don't need to feel nervous or anxious with me, Swara." His words held sense of comfort.

She lightly bite her lower lips taking a shallow breath and then say.

"I know.... But.." she started but couldn't say really.

"Look at me, Swara." He said slowly.

Her hand unknowingly gripped on his and he came a bit more close to her.

"Please, look up Swara." He whispered.

She closed her eyes slowly before opening it and lift her eyes very slowly to meet pair of black orbs.

He smiled looking into her eyes. This felt so perfect the way she looked at him. He leaned toward her and kissed her forehead softly. She closed her eyes feeling it and then opened it again to look at him.

"I am feeling so lucky today. Like I am at the top of the world. I earned everything. I achieved everything in my life. World's most beautiful girl is my wife." He said.

Her lips curved up hearing him and she said. She felt calm and relaxed.

"And the world's most caring, humble and best man is my husband." She said.

"I don't know but I want to be the best only for you." He said.

"You already are." She said squeezing his hand lightly.

He smiled at her. Then he left her hand confusing her a bit. But then she saw him taking out something from his pocket. It was a small velvet box and held it front of her. She looked at the box and then looked at him with questioning expression.

"Wedding gift for my wife." He said with smile.

She was surprised and her lips curved wider. He opened the small box only to reveal a locket with chain. But what more beautiful part was the letter inscribed in that small locket. The rings of heart with SS letters.

He is no. 1 businessman and rich enough to buy the diamond jewellery worth millions but he knows his Swara is not a girl to find happiness with price tags. So, he wanted something special for her. And he especially ordered to make this one when he was in London.

Swara was so overwhelmed to see it. He was looking at her.

"It's so beautiful but...." She said but suddenly thought something and stopped.

"But?" He asked.

"But I don't have anything to gift you." She said apologetically as it didn't came in her mind to get something for him as wedding present.

Sanskar chuckled a bit hearing this and say.

"You have came to my life and gave me gift of your promising and unconditional love. It's more than enough for me. I don't need anything else but you beside me and you are already here." Sanskar said.

"Still Sanskar.." she was about to say when he placed his finger on her lips.

"Shh, I don't want this apologetic and guilty expression on you face now. Swara, since the time you came in my life, you have already given me so much happiness and most importantly happiness of love. I don't demand or need anything else in my life." He said genuinely.

She smiled and nodded. Then she looked at the chain yet again and said.

"Won't you make me wear it?" She asked him.

"With pleasure." He said with smile.

He took it out and get a bit close to her. She helped him to tied it around her neck by holding his hand.

The chain was tied around her neck and he looked at her smilingly but it faded with new feeling as his face was close to her. She looked down to the locket and smiled wholeheartedly and looked at him yet again only to find him looking at her. With his gaze, Her heart started beating fast and her breath slowly turned heavy and he felt it as he traced his hand toward her face from her nape. She shivered with the feeling. This was somewhat close to what she felt when his finger caressed her nape while tying mangalsutra. She unknowingly clutched his right hand in hers and her eyebrows furrowed a bit before her eyes slowly closed feeling his warm hand cuping her face gently.

He looked at his wife. Her beauty, her closed her eyes were inevitable. She was already the angel who controlled his heart and how he should explain to her what she does to him. How he lose his control over his heart everytime she is close.
His finger lightly caressed her soft face with her thumb. Her heart was beating with unfavorable speed with every second. His thumb traces the corner of her lips. She was already lost and she found herself getting a bit more close to him. Her free hand travelled up to his shoulder while with another hand she was holding his right hand in his and she lifted up her face. She trusted this man and she was ready for everything. Her eyes squeezed feeling his removing her nose ring and it slide away from her face to hang beside her earings as the other end of nose ring was pinned to her hair.
Finding her so close, his eyes closed subconsciously and he let himself lost for that moment. Their breath entangled to each other before their lips brushed against each other. He took her lips into a blissful kiss. She gripped onto his shoulder but she couldn't respond for a few second. He kissed her with so much affection, care and love that melted her to feel more . Slowly she also responded but she just gave into him.

A couple of minutes later, they broke the kiss breathing heavily and she just put her face against his leading him to smile at her. Her trembling finger trying to hold his shervani with her eyes still closed. He stayed like that for a minute to let her calm. Then he moved back a bit to look at her.

"Swara." He whispered slowly.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. His hand was still resting on her face.

"Swara, I want to take this relationship forward with you and I want to give you all my rights of being my wife." He expressed his inner feelings with truthfulness and paused a bit still looking at her.

She felt nice the way he said it all.

"I am already yours." She said.

He smiled as he could read the answer in her eyes.

"I know. But Swara, I want to take this step ahead after I take you to your new home. Our home. The place we will live the rest of our life." He said.

Swara felt overwhelmed with his words. Although she also wanted the same. To take further step in her new home, as it will be special but she thought to let it be if he would like to celebrate their first night tonight. But he surprised her. Anyways, it was a tiring day for both of them.

She just couldn't say anything but gave him genuine smile and nod. She will never understand why this guy is so nice.

He smiled and yet again placed a beautiful kiss on her forehead. She looked down feeling it before looking up yet again. She gave him a smile before she tried to get up from the bed when he held her hand.

"Where?" He asked with his raised eyebrows.

"Um, I.. I am taking this whole bed because of this lehnga ( chuckled lightly). So, just thought to make space on your side and get change. you take rest." She said.

Sanskar let out a small chuckle before saying.
"Don't worry about that. I have enough space for me. And for now, I just don't want to let you go out of my sight even for a few seconds." He said coming pulling her closer.

"But Sanskar? How will you? I..." She was saying when she got her answer as he just shifted and then laid his head in her lap holding her hand with his legs stretched on the bed. Her words stuck in her throat and her cheeks heated up with blush.

"See? I told you I have enough space for me. Just want to know if my wife don't mind it?" He said in such a tone that lead her to blush harder.

She turned her face with shy smile only to recieve a light chuckle from him as he got her answer.
Who says that he is boring guy and zero in romance? Only she has seen this side of him and still getting only surprises with his other shade.

On the other side,

On the terrace of the villa, two love birds were sitting under the stary night sky. He was hugging her from the back while she was resting her head on his chest with her eyes closed.

"You know Arav, I am so happy for Swara and Sanskar. Swara is not just my best friend but she is more than a sister. I always wanted someone for her who will understand her emotions and values, take care of her, love her the way she is, and she really got a gem as Sanskar. He is really nice." Riya said.

"That he is. And so is Swara bhabhijaan. But are just perfect for each other as much as we are. But my soon to be wife, if you will continuously talk about them then they might be getting hiccups and literally spoiling mood of your romantic fiance." Arav said in a bit complaining tone leading her to chuckle.

"Okaayyy, My Flirt Fiance. Tell me what should I talk with you?" She turned around in his embrace.

Then act like thinking.

"Well, lemme guess... Hmm, so tell me something about your flirting record." She raised her eyebrows teasingly.

Arav narrowed his eyes at her. She laughed looking at his expression. Then Arav thought something and his expression changed. Riya noticed it and she stopped laughing.

"What happened Arav?" Riya asked placing her hand on his face.

He gave her fake smile and said nothing.

"Arav, don't hide. Just say it. Otherwise I will be restless till you say it to me." Riya said in concern.

"No, I was thinking something." Arav said.

"What?" She asked.

"Um.. Riya, you know I love you so much. I may have flirted with so many girls but you are the only girl who captured my heart." Arav said.

"I know that Arav." Riya said.

"But I get scared of myself that what if..." Arav said.

"What if?" Riya asked.

"What if in future, I love someone else more than you?" He said.

"What????" Riya literally shouted.

"Sorry but Riya, this can happen na. U mean I know right now I love you and I will love you always but what if some other girl come in our life and I started loving her more than you." He said.

"What rubbish Arav? You are the first guy who is talking to his fiance that he is going to betray her in future. Like really? And Mr. Jaisingh, you might don't know yourself but I know you that you can never think to betray me." Riya said genuinely as she trusts him a lot.

"No, I am sure this is going to happen." Arav said.

"Arav stop it!! I am gonna kill you now." Riya glared at him.

"But I am sure I am going to love our daughter more than you, Riya." Arav said in serious tone.

"Arav, I will seriously.... Wait, what?" Suddenly she realised what he said and her words stuck in her throat. And Riya Saxena was literally blushing hard that moment as soon as she found him smirking with teasing smile on his lips. She understood he was playing prank on her.

"Scoundrel!! I hate you." She hits him on his chest and tried to get up leading him to laugh at her but he again pulled her into his embrace although she wiggles to free herself.

"Oh god, if you are going to blush like this then I am not going to wait for months to get married to you." He laughed saying this.

Riya bite her inner cheek to control her smile.

"By the way, it felt nice to see so much trust in me and you are right. I can never fall for anyone else ever as I am too much in love with you. You have enchanted this flirt under your spell to hard to let him free, ofcourse till our princess come and you will be pushed to no. Second. But till then, I am happily enjoying the cage of only your love." Arav said.

"Always, Mr. Flirty." She nodded unbelievably as he can never stop his flirty lines.

"But now only for you." Arav said and she smiled.

He kissed her temple pulling her closer in his embrace.

"Laksh, it's been already too late. Don't you wanna sleep? Leave me and let me go." Ragini said trying to remove his hold from her waist only to get pulled toward him.

"Well, I am not feeling sleepy. And when you are with me I don't give importance to my sleep." Laksh said leaning toward her.

She chuckled and put her hand on his chest to push him away.

"Mr. Laksh, if you have forgotten then let me remind you. We are leaving for Kolkata tomorrow and as usual your alarm will not be able to wake you up on time." Ragini said.

"Don't worry Ms. Mehra, I have better solution, why don't we both just stay like this, talking to each other? So, if we won't even sleep then there is no need to wake up." He said teasingly only to recieve a hit on his chest.

Her eyes widen at him.

"You are seriously mad. I don't know about you but I seriously don't want black shadows under our eyes tomorrow morning." She said.

He let out a laugh and nodded. She was looking at him with smile.

"You know Laksh, I am feeling so happy to see you like this. Although you never hide anything from me. You have always expressed your feelings to me. But today, I am feeling so nice to you happy." Ragini said placing her hand on his chest.

He looked into her eyes for few seconds and then say.

"But you try to hide a lot of things from me. Although I always read it in your eyes but I will also feel nice if you will express it." Laksh said cuping her face.

"Laksh, there's nothing..." Ragini tried to say when she stopped.

Laksh raised his eyebrows in warning look to not to lie.

"I know you won't say as usual but I never needed your words to understand you. So, leave it." Laksh said.

"Laksh, there's nothing like that. I know you understand me better and I don't need anything from you. Please don't think much." Ragini said.

Laksh kept looking at her but didn't say anything. He just nodded thinking something in his mind. Then he leaned toward her and kissed her forehead lovingly before removing his hold from her waist.

"Good night, go to sleep." He said.

Ragini got confused and she immediately hold his hand.

"Laksh, please don't get angry." She said.

He smiled hearing this. Why will he get angry on her.

"I can never get angry with you, Ragini." Laksh said.

"Then what happened?" Ragini asked.

"Nothing, for now. Just go to sleep. I will tell you when the time comes." Laksh said.

"But Laksh?" Ragini tried to say when he placed finger on her lips.

"Shh, go." Laksh said.

Ragini nodded half heartedly as she really wanted to know what's bothering him. But she thought to let it be for now.

She was about to go when she felt a tug on her hand. She turned around to look at him.

" I love you." He said.

She smiled and came to him yet again. Lifting herself on her toes, she kissed his cheek.

"I love you too , good night." She said.

He gave her a genuine smile and then she turned around and left. While he was looking at her retreating figure standing there only lost in his thoughts.

The next morning, after few rituals Swara farewell is going on. She was ready in beautiful golden and red lehnga with her wedding veil covering her head. Sanskar was in black colour designer shervani. They took blessings from Shekhar and Shomi. They were emotional and having tears in their eyes. Their princess has grown up and she was married. She is going to her new home.

"Sanskar, today I am giving you my princess. Since the day she came in our life, she only brighten our life. And today she is going to her new home. Please take care of her son. I trust you that you will never leave her side and give her all the love and support." Shekhar said placing her hand on Swara's head who was on the verge of breaking. But somehow controlling herself looking down.

Sanskar smiled at Shekhar and he held Shekhar's hand in his with a promise.

"I assure you Dad, I won't let her ever feel that she is alone. I will be her side always and will take care of her more than myself. I don't know if I will give her the love the way you and Maa has given her but I promise I won't let a shadow of pain to touch her and give her only happiness she deserves." Sanskar said and looked at Swara.

Everyone standing there around felt so nice and proud of Sanskar. Dp and Ram smiled. So, was Sujatha and Annapurna.

"I trust you son." Shekhar smiled.

"And Swara, you might be leaving but you know your Dad and Maa are always there for you. You are still our princess and we are going to miss you." Shekhar said.

Hearing this, a sob left her mouth and she hugged her Dad. For any father, mother and Daughter, this is the most tough moment in their life. But a Daughter is mostly attached to her father more as he is her superhero.

Shomi also hugged her and caressed her back soothingly with tears in her eyes. With moist eyes, Shekhar continuously tries to pacify Swara with soothing word. They blessed them. Sanaskar looked at Swara. He never want to see her cry but this moment is not in his control.

Everyone arround were looking at them emotionally understanding the situation.

Breaking the hug, Shekhar cups Swara face with both hand. He wiped her tears and then he kissed her forehead with affection. And signed her no more tears. Then she hugged Shomi. She was still sobbing slowly but they consoled her.

Then she was lead toward the car. Sanskar looked at Swara and then he went to sit on the other side. Then Swara was made to sit inside car.

Dp and Ram came to Shekhar. While Annapurna and Sujatha consoled Shomi.

"Shekhar ji, we have always seen Swara as our daughter and I assure you she will be given all love and happiness in our family. She is no less than Uttara to us." Dp said.

Shekhar nodded with small smile.

Everyone sit in their cars. Gadodias bid them bye and then car started to leave for the airport.

Swara was still sobbing slowly. Looking at her he felt bad and he placed his hand on here squeezing lightly assuring her that he is always with her.

As soon as she felt his touch, she threw herself in embrace and he put his arm around her. He soothe her with comforting words.

After an hour they reached Airport. The private jet was waiting for them. All the family members got inside along with few relatives. Sanskar came out as the driver opened the door for them but said Swara to wait. He went to the other side and extended his hand in front of her. She looked at his hand, then she placed her hand in his and carefully came out of car, holding her lehnga with another hand.

Walking with her holding her hand in his, he lead her to the fight. Swara was calm somewhat now. He helped her to get inside the flight. Uttara helped her with her lehnga behind her. They got inside and make themselves comfortable on their respective seats.

Elders and others sitting in back section while Swara, Sanskar, Uttara, Arav, Laksh and Ragini were sitting in one. The flight taken off. He was still holding her hand.

The light to remove seat belt beeps and they removed seat belt. He looked at her as she was looking out of the window lost in her thoughts. He knows she was thinking about her parents. She was wearing lehenga. It wasn't too heavy but she might be feeling uncomfortable. So he said.

"Swara?" He said slowly.

Swara looked at him turning her face.

"You go and get changed in something light. You might be feeling uncomfortable. Uttara and Ragini will help you." He said assuring her through eyes.

She smiled at him for being so thoughtful. But she denied politely. The plane was lavish and having all the facilities.

"No, it's ok. We will be landing in couple of hours and there will be so many guests during welcoming rituals. It won't look good to change in simple outfit." Swara said.

"Swara, for me your comfort matters. And not even family members gonna say anything. Go and get changed, Swara." Sanskar said.

"I am more than comfortable with you Sanskar." Saying this she laid her head on his chest placing her hand on his shoulder closing her eyes.

He smiled to see her better and he also put his arm around her waist.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro