<2>

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Elizabeth's POV

I groan and open my eyes not realizing i had closed them. I looked around for Moon. I say her lying on the ground, most likely passes out. As i start walking over to her, her eyes flutter open.
"where are we?" She asks looking around.
"I'm not sure" i admit looking at my surroundings. We were in a forest of some kind
"well, we my as well try and find our way home." Moon suggests and i nod in agreement. Suddenly a woman walks up.
"woah, you guys look really out of place" she said in a weird way, I couldn't tell If she was judging or just stating the facts. I shift uncomfortably. I didn't like the looks of her. She didn't seem right.
"well, we are kind of lost, would you be so kind as to tell us the way home" Moon asks her.
"well, where's home?" She asks us.
"Annapolis..." i answer.
"oh, never heard of it,  your in magnolia." She smiles. I sigh under my breath.
"should we trust her?" Moon whispers to me. I look around then back at the woman who was just staring off into the forest.
"I don't think we have a choice, we're lost and i have no idea where Magnolia is compared to Annapolis." I whisper back.
"ok, please show us to magnolia, or where ever we are." Moon says to the woman who then smiled at us.
"ok, by the way my names Cana. Follow me." She says while walking away. Moon and i follow her cautiously
"my name is Elizabeth, and this is my older sister Moon." I say smiling at her.
"cool, now lets go back to Fairy Tail." Cana said and i looked at Moon with a confused look.
     " Fairy...Tail...?" I asked under my breath.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro