<3>

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The three girls walked and walked until they came across a house castle like building. Cana motioned for the sisters to follow. When they walk in the sisters were shocked by everyone fighting. Then Moon spotted one boy I'm particular, he had pink hair. She didn't realize at the time, but he would become a huge help in the near future.

Moons's POV
i looked the boy as he pulls the hair of another boy who only had his boxers on. Then he looks in my direction and our eyes meet. I then snap out of my trance when i see a table flying towards my face. I quickly break it with water slicer.
"Moon!" Eli yelled as a few strands of blue hair fall into my face.
"I'm fine" i say as i watch my hair fade back to its natural color.
"YOU'RE A WIZARD!!" The pink haired boy yells. I look back around the room to find everyone staring at me. I step back a few steps.
"Cana! You brought back wizards!" The boy with only boxers on yells. I start to get worried.
"oh, I didn't even realize" Cana replies.
"you were probably thinking about some boy" a girl with blonde hair says with sass.
"is it bad being a wizard. Because we can leave" Eli says quickly.
"no. We've been looking for more wizards." A short little man sitting on what looked like a bar says. I look around and i notice that everyone has the same tattoo looking mark on them.
"welcome to Fairy tail" the pink haired boy says to Eli and i.
"thanks. My names Moon, and this is Eli." I say.
"cool, I'm Natsu" he closes his eyes and smiles.
Time skip
Eli and i have been here for about 2 hours now. We talked to the little man who is apparently the master of the guild, and every one calls him gramps. Then we were told that the marks everyone has are called guild marks, they resemble a family.
"so are we gunna join?" Eli walks up to me.
" i mean I don't see us getting home anytime soon. So i think yes." I say and she gave me a smile then a hug.
Eli and i walk over to the girl with white hair, her name is Mira.
"hey Mira" i start.
"hi girls, you must be the new members. Have you come for your guild marks?" She asks sweetly and i nod my head.
"all right then, what color and where?" Mira asks and i look to Eli.
"uhh. Mint green and my inner thigh please." Eli says.
"ok there you go..." Mira pauses.
" Elizabeth" Eli tells her. She smiles then looks to me.
"and for you?" Mira asks.
"ok, i think ill do light blue and my left hand please" She stamps my hand the looks at Eli then me.
"well girls? your officially a part of the Fairy tail guild. Welcome to the family." Mira says with the sweetest smile I've ever seen

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro