6)💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mera sukoon ho tum,

Mere paas hi rehna 💕

○○❃❃❃❃❃○○

After walima function, she retrieved to her room as got tired by today's event.

"Bhot khubsurat lag rhi ho" she was unpining her heavy dupatta when his sudden voice hits her ear.

(You're looking beautiful)

She wasn't expecting him to return this soon but he was there, standing at the door while staring at her intensely, making a shiver ran in her body.

"Jii...aap?" She uttered in nervousness making him come closer to her.

(You?)

"Kyun nhi aasakta?" He questioned while pinning her to the wall making her whole body stiff.

(Why can't I come?)

"Meri begum khubsurat bhot hai" he whispered in her ears making her whole body set on fire.

(My wife is very beautiful)

"Suk...." she was shocked by his sudden changed behavior but after hearing his last words, her heart fluttered making her cheeks red automatically.
Before she could utter anything in return, he captured her lips making havoc in her fragile body.

He was kissing her passionately while forgetting all the boundaries between them but in mean time she pushed him with her all force making him irritated and furious.

"Kuch aisa bhi naa krein jo baad mei hume takleef de" she uttered while gathering some courage making his more furious.

(Don't do anything that hurt me later)

"Begum ho tum meri" grabbing her wrist, he pulled her harshly making her winch.

(You're my wife)

"Begum hoon, mohobaat nhi" she whispered meekly while looking at him with her moistened eyes.

(I am a wife, not a lover)

"Mohobaat hona zaroori nhi" he glared while kissing her nape making her tears rolled down one by one.

(Love is not necessary)

"Naa...krein" she cried while trying to push him but his hulk body was way more heavier than her.

(Please don't)

"Ars...had" he stops as her soft plead hits his deaf ear.

"Sor..ry" he leaves her immediately while eyeing red marks on her nape.

He scolded himself for his guilty act.
He was shameful and ashamed for doing such thing without her permission. Though he was avoiding her from the start but after reception party, something happened to him which makes him pull towards her.

He left the room while she sits on the floor with a thud as every action of her husband breaks her internally.

✩❀✩

"I'm sorry" after 3 hours, he returned back to his room with messed heart and blocked thinking.
He was expecting her on his bed but he was wrong, she slept outside like always making his heart melt again.
He didn't love her before but now her innocence and pious nature attracts him like a magnet.

He leans closer to her and kissed her forehead while whispering sorry in her ears. Her tear stained face was making him more guilty and ashamed.

Gently lifting her in his strong arms, he come inside while putting her on his bed and covering properly with comforter.

"Good night" switching off the lights, he lied beside her while looking at her face which was beaming in moon light making her face flawless.

After an hour, he feels his side shaking with soft sniffles making him awake.

"Fizah" he called her after seeing her crying in sleep.

"D..on't....lea..ve..me....pl..ease" she mumbled in sleep making him shocked.

"Ammi....abbu" again her voice came in mere whisper making him pulled her in his arms.

"Shhh.....I'm here" he mumbled while patting her head softly making her shaking figure back to normal.

"I'm here" he again mumbled while wiping her tears as she was still in deep slumber.

"Don't....leave...me" again her soft whisper come and he tightened his grip around her.

"No one is leaving you" he added while holding her Pettitte figure near his chest.

"I'm not leaving you" he whispered while again kissing her forehead.

Soon he feels her breathing normal indicating him that she slept, making his tensed body relaxed.

"Good morning" when she wakes up, she saw a good morning note beside her with a smile emoticon.

This was may more than she expected, she smiled happily as this was the first time someone greets her in this cute manner.

"Good morning" she replied happily like he was watching her.

✼❂✼

"Arshad kahan hai?" Usman malik asked while sipping his tea and looking at fizah who was serving breakfast.

(Where is arshad?)

"Use kuch kaam tha toh jaldi chala gya" saba replied while giving him newspaper.

(He had some work, so he left early)

"Pata nhi aisa bhi kounsa kaam krta hai" he taunts saba while snatching newspaper from her hand.

(Don't know what work he do)

"Abba jaan, aur kuch lenge?" fizah asked only to divert his mind from her husband.

(Dad, do you want anything?)

"Nhi beta" he replied with a smile while continue eating his breakfast.

"Ammi jaan" after breakfast, usman left for his work while saba was cleaning the table along with fizah.

"Mujhe number chahiye" she mumbled meekly making saba confused.

(I want number)

"Kya?" She asked fizah while coming near to her making her more nervous.

(What?)

"Number chahiye tha....Arshad ka" she mumbled while shutting her eyes tightly.

(I want number of arshad)

"Usne number tak nhi diya" she teased making her cheeks crimson.

(He didn't give you his number yet)

"Aane do phir khabar lungi uski mei" she added while patting her head and going from there making her frown.

(Let him come then will teach him)

◎✿◎

It was afternoon time, she was humming some song while arranging his clothes and cupboard when her phone pinged with an unknown number.

"Good afternoon :) "

Her heart fluttered making her breath hitched. She was in deep thought what to reply when suddenly her phone starts ringing with that number.

"Hel..lo" her nervousness was showing in her soft whisper.

"It's my number...save it" his reply was cold and strict.

"That's rude" her heart whispered.

"I know...I'm rude" his reply shocked her but she kept mum and in next moment the call get cut.

"Khadoos Miyan" she smiled while saving his number.

(Arrogant husband)

❊●❊

Whole day passed by it's night time and she was in room reading some magazine when a sharp noise hits her ear coming from the living hall.

"Arshad" usman malik slapped him making him stumble.

Her eyes got widened while heart raced, she never saw usman's anger before which shivers her body in fear.

"Aur kitni dafa kehna padega?" He shouts while slapping him again making his side cheek bleed a little.

(How many more times have to be said?)

"Mudabir kyu nhi ban jate tum?" He added while grabbing his collar tightly. His eyes were splitting anger makes everyone in the house scared and shocked.

(Why don't you become a politician?)

Saba was just behind him, trying him to control his anger but today he was out of his rage and calm.

"Saba hume naa roke aaj" he continued while looking at her who was sobbing.

(Saba don't stop me today)

"Chodd kyu nhi dete woh bekaar sa kaam" his word pricked him but he didn't uttered a word.

(Why don't you leave that stupid job)

"Kuch nhi milna uss kaam se" he added while pushing him but fizah holds him on time.

(Get nothing from that work)

"Abba jaan" she said with teary eyes making usman malik's eyes softened.

"Samjhao kuch apne nayalak shohar ko" he again taunts him while going from there making saba followed him.

(Explain something to your useless husband)

"Kamre mei chale" she added while wrapping her arms around his waist.

(Let's go to room)

He just followed her orders like a child obeying her mom till they reached their room.

She handed him a glass of water but he throws it on the floor making her jump in fear.

"Kyu aayi tum meri zindagi mei?" He yells while grabbing her wrist harshly making her winch.

(Why did you come into my life?)

"Apko....chott...lagi hai" she replied while touching his side cheek making him more furious.

(You're hurt)

"Kyu aayi tum meri zindagi mei?" He again questioned but her all attention was on his side cheek.

(Why did you come into my life?)

Not getting any response from her, his anger rises and he pushed her sideways.

"Khud ki zindagi jeene ka bhi haqq nhi hai mujhe" he mumbled while throwing everything which was laying near him. In seconds the whole room becomes a mess.

(I do not even have the right to live my own life)

"Ar..shad" it was enough for her to see him like this, so she hugged him from behind while tightening her grip around him.

"Sab thik hai" she whispered while crying making his body a bit calm.

(Everything is fine)

"Sab thik hojayega" she added making him turned towards her.

(Everything will be alright)

"Abba jaan maan jayenge" she continued with a smile making him hugged her tightly.

(Dad will agree)

He cried in her arms like a baby making her surprised and shocked as he never saw this new side of him.

"Dad never cared about my dreams" it was mere whisper but she heard it well.

"He never loved me" he added while crying hard.

"He never consider me as his son" he continued while she was listening him like a good listener.

"He just want to impose his dreams on me" he said after a minute while she was running her fingers in his hairs.

She didn't stop him as wanting him to open his heart, wanted to remove all his grief which he was keeping inside in all these years.

"Arshad" she called him after few minutes making him looked at her glassy eyes.

"I believe you" she whispered with a smile making his heart raced, an unknown happiness ran in his body.

"Repeat it" he demands while cupping her face making her nervous by his intense gaze.

"I....believe...you" she stammered while looking downwards making him smile freely.

Since few days, he was feeling a strong pull towards her, it was new feeling for him but somehow he was liking it.

Before marriage he feels alone and this feeling is killing him deeply but after marriage unknowingly he feels a support, her presence was enough to make him feel special.

It pricked him badly after seeing her sleeping empty stomach because of him but his ego was way more bigger than her happiness.

He wanted to say various things to her but his ego comes between them.
After first night, he makes sure to let her sleep properly, he was the one who picked her up every night from balcony to his bed.
Whenever he looks into her innocent and pure eyes, he regret his words which he uttered bluntly on their first night.

"I just...." she was saying something but her words left hanging in the air as he kissed her without any delay making her body jumped in shock.

★★★★★★★★★

How's it? 💓

Liking it? 🙈

Arshad or Fizah? 🌸💙

Liking their chemistry? 🙈

Do vote and comment 💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro